Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent Videos Caty & Marty. I really enjoy them.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      I saw it at the cinema a few months ago and I liked it ...but lots of my friends didn't I don't think I will buy the DVD though because I don't really like too much battles ...a bit is fine ...but too much is too much for me...Brad Pitt was really good in troy....I didn't know he was so muscly!!! must have done lots of gym before the film!!

Anyway ..I prefer RDA or Jack ..more my kind of guy ...more mature and sexy still.Hehehehehe.

Caty
      yes caty i agree i do like mature men better aswell so i'm still happy with a jack clone that thor still hasn't sent me,i'm waiting thor!!!!!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by carter_oneill
        Hi

I was watching the sg1 beyond the gate with amanda tapping and she has very long long hair maybe they shooted that when they were doing moebius or something what do you think?
        carter_oneill
        I watched that yesterday also and I thought it looked beautiful on her.
        sigpic

Comment

caty i love the new video i will always love you how sad was it for jack letting sam go,but still saying he will always love her.....

KEEP IT COMING CATY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
            hiya guys,

(snip, snip)
            OK i know i went off subject but i wanted to take my mind off
            Spoiler:
            people saying they are going to kill sam or most odds kill jack off!!!!!!
            Spoiler:

What are you guys trying to do to me,kill all the work we've put in over the years?
            OK OK i just need good words from caty and ship nana like they gave me last time

Any-way i am not going to freak at this present time.

wynterxx

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((wynter)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Don't worry
            Spoiler:
            they are not gonna kill off Jack! That's because we'd be right back with that black widow curse thingy and TPTB have worked real hard using to dispell that. And besides it all boils down to the big $. If they kill off Jack there won't be any miniseries, movie or Season 9 even if the latter is very Jack-lite. I think they are either gonna kill off Bra'tac (which my money is on) or Jacob!

All in all I think we may get some changes some of which we will have to get used to, to set us up for a movie, miniseries or Season 9 but I think we will most definitely get our happily-ever-after ending!

Feel better now?
            Ship Nana

Comment

hi guys. i miss my shipper family. i'm on mid term for a week, and i probably STILL wont have time to come over here much if at all.
              i need to know if there are any bad shippy things on the horizon yet though, and i am SO not gonna have the time to go through all the posts i've missed. i'm skimming through some of them when i get the chance and i LOVE the penguin thing!
              i looks like our little shipper town is turning into ship city. which is great!
              and i noticed F.H. Bagpuss around here a while ago, which is also great. FHB, ya still here?

anywho, hopefully i wont miss too much, and stargate will be fantastic this year and hopefully next year if they do it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((wynter)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Don't worry
                Spoiler:
                they are not gonna kill off Jack! That's because we'd be right back with that black widow curse thingy and TPTB have worked real hard using to dispell that. And besides it all boils down to the big $. If they kill off Jack there won't be any miniseries, movie or Season 9 even if the latter is very Jack-lite. I think they are either gonna kill off Bra'tac (which my money is on) or Jacob!

All in all I think we may get some changes some of which we will have to get used to, to set us up for a movie, miniseries or Season 9 but I think we will most definitely get our happily-ever-after ending!

Feel better now?
                i do feel better thanks ship nana but when
                Spoiler:
                if you click on sg1 at the top it takes you to the page about the seasons,for season 8 airing 2004-2005 it says a team members life is hanging like a thread!!!!who are they on about!!TEAM MEMBER THEY SAY!!!!!!

ok happy place think of happy place!!!!!!!!

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by Sam & Jack Shipper
                  Excellent Videos Caty & Marty. I really enjoy them.
                  Thanks! I'm glad that everyone is loving my new vid

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

hiya guys,

i have just done it,after all these months i finally done it!!!!!!!!

I have watched TROY for the 1st time tonight and boy what a fantastic film,and i did cry a bit too.

I must admit i am not too fond of BRAD PITT but he was really great in this film,peeps rent it a.s.a.p best film i have seen in a long time.

OK i know i went off subject but i wanted to take my mind off
                    Spoiler:
                    people saying they are going to kill sam or most odds kill jack off!!!!!!
                    Spoiler:

What are you guys trying to do to me,kill all the work we've put in over the years?
                    OK OK i just need good words from caty and ship nana like they gave me last time

Any-way i am not going to freak at this present time.

wynterxx
                    No, we're just speculating. It's our nature. We're inquisitive. We're noisy. We're funny. We're speculators!
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

*has finished a quick dash through the thread*

Phew!

My computer goes wonky, and who knows how many pages you guys post!

WELCOME SOLIEL510!!!!

- Stay and post lots!!!

WOO HOO FOR REPLICARTER!!!!

I've made a new piece of fan art, so expect my fan art page to updated within the next few days!

It's currently blank, but will soon feature work by myself and Capt. Rivet!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                        No, we're just speculating. It's our nature. We're inquisitive. We're noisy. We're funny. We're speculators!
                        I know i know i agree we should be nosy and we need to keep an eye out for anything tptb can throw at us but i don't want to be cheated out of 8 years as that is how i would feel.

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                          hi guys. i miss my shipper family. i'm on mid term for a week, and i probably STILL wont have time to come over here much if at all.
                          i need to know if there are any bad shippy things on the horizon yet though, and i am SO not gonna have the time to go through all the posts i've missed. i'm skimming through some of them when i get the chance and i LOVE the penguin thing!
                          i looks like our little shipper town is turning into ship city. which is great!
                          and i noticed F.H. Bagpuss around here a while ago, which is also great. FHB, ya still here?

anywho, hopefully i wont miss too much, and stargate will be fantastic this year and hopefully next year if they do it right.
                          ((((((Stargate Barbie)))))))

It's great to hear from you! We've missed you! Sorry things have been so busy. Maybe after the December holidays you'll be able to come post w/us more often?
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            Shippers' the name
                            Specualting's the game!
                            sigpic

Comment

I know i know i agree we should be nosy and we need to keep an eye out for anything tptb can throw at us but i don't want to be cheated out of 8 years as that is how i would feel.

wynterxx
                              I know. There's many who share your feeling.

Chin up girl. We'll get through it & there will be resolution.

Right? I can't hear you.... RIGHT???!!!

Comment

(((((((Stargatebarbie))))))))

RL can be a real pain!

Hoep you have more time to spare soon. If you need to rant about anything, feel free to PM me!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X