Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I think I asked this a couple days ago, but I'll ask again...

Does anyone know where I could find a Sam/Jack vid to the song White Flag by Dido? Does such a video exist? Where?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
      **arches eyebrow at MM**
      **crosses arms & taps foot**

You were saying???
      *throws another paper plane*

Hehehehe.

Comment

... Okay, I searched in Google for: sam/jack videos white flag dido

... And got back my site.

How sad is that?

I wish Kawoosh was working...

Comment

LMAO! I searched for: sam/jack white flag dido

And got back this:

http://www.lyrics007.com/Common%20Ly...%20Lyrics.html

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
            *throws another paper plane*

Hehehehe.
            Why you little....... *crumples up IOU airplanes*
            no more throwing airplanes for you little girl!!

Thanks for the Cookies SS, it was very nice of you to share!!
            (stares at MM)
            Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
            -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
              Why you little....... *crumples up IOU airplanes*
              no more throwing airplanes for you little girl!!

Thanks for the Cookies SS, it was very nice of you to share!!
              (stares at MM)
              ... What?

I gave you cookies!

Comment

Hehehe:

http://www.google.ca/search?q=sam/ja...&start=30&sa=N

Comment

... What?

I gave you cookies!
                  uh.......oops! (looks sheepish) Uh......sorwy!!! heres a cookie for you too! i ate half already, sorry (((((MM)))))

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                  -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

what are you he he he heing about??

Comment

NO ONES HERE!!! i scared everyone away!! he he he he!! IM THE QUEEN OF THE THREAD NOW!!! HA HA HA HA!! (leaves to stifle ego)

Comment

what are you he he he heing about??
                        At the top it has 'Gateworld Forums' 'the Sam/Jack Shippers' thread'..

I thought it was funny!

Comment

NO ONES HERE!!! i scared everyone away!! he he he he!! IM THE QUEEN OF THE THREAD NOW!!! HA HA HA HA!! (leaves to stifle ego)
                          I'm here!

I was just off posting a thread *****ing about movie maker 2 and how it's not working for me. Asking for help!

Comment

I wish i could help ya but i am comouter stupid!! I cant even watch vids and i hate it!! I hear you make them and i really want to watch them, but alas.....i can not....sniff sniff

Comment

Aww, why can't you?

Comment

Welcome replicarter!!
                                -Grab a cookie.....maybe you can get one, i have yet too!

Ahhhhhhh Yoojoo!!

Here ya go!!

How many times have I told all of you to share the Shipper Cookie!

*looks straight at mei mei and MartoufMarty*
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X