X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by misstweedledee
    Hey *waves*

OH MY GOOD GOD !!!!!!

My computer went into a coma or something, i havent been on the net in like a week , no Posts, no e-mails dear god how did i ever manage it. *shakes head in utter astonisment*

Firts off to the birthdays i missed ;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Second i have drunk a stupid amount of Dr.Pepper and am no feeling incredibly hyper

And our ship is coming in ...... i just have this overwhellming sence of certanty when i was watching stargate on tuesday....even though it is season 8 and from what i read i shouldn't be expecting to much
    I can't explain it.....i just know.. .. it was like a moment of clarity.. ..a vision if you will... possibly an ancient i'm not to sure.. ...then again that could be the Dr.Pepper talking .

I'm just loving stargate and it everything about it at the moment, and for anyone who isn'y feeling especially chipper and is finding that Dr.Pepper is working may i make a suggestion;

if you are of age and drink, drink one that contains vodka and is blue is a sure fire good time....all the alcohol and the E numbers in the blueness......mmmmmm nice .

O.k i'm rambling......so i will bring forth proof of season eight shipp when my computer is fully recovered
    Oh and for those who remeber my slightly creative....if not slightly violent flair with caps and captions there are a few more a brewin so watch this space

Love to all
    (((((((((((((((shipper family)))))))))))))))

Leanne
    Just had to tell you how much I love your sig line!!!

Sam and Jack were so cute in that scene!!!
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Don't feel bad... I think yours was a *MILD* reaction to Pete
      LOL...true! ALthough, had it gotten any worse...well...straight jackets are IN this season...right?

I think just my family background too, my dad and my stepmum are both in the Army, so I have a very firm grasp of the word classified, and my stepmum can't even tell my dad half of what she does...and they both work in the same field. My dad actually used to give people top secret clearance etc...and yet still couldn't discuss certain things my stepmum does. LOL I had this funny convo with her once, see I have this thing about aliens..and I was like if you knew there were aliens, you would tell me right? And she said no! And I was like...but you HAVE to tell me! She just laughed at me. Meh.

But back to my point...what I just could never get my head around, and still rant about to this very day, that as a police officer, Pete should have some idea about 'classified' or 'top secret' and when she told him she couldn't discuss it with him, and if he trusted and respected her, both vital parts of any relationship, he would of just accepted it! But he had to go and have a bcakground check on her. Grrr. Ok. I'm going to stop there, or I will end up writing a novel about it!!

~~Close To Crazy~~
      Psychotic Kitten
      'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzie
        Hello, I am new brand new, shining almost,
        I came here to this post to say hi to my fellow shippers, yes another one to board the boat that is sam and jack, i have been around reading post, and now i have sighed up!, i have been on other sites, fighting for the boat ship to stop sinking, into failed romance, so i can only hope,

I hope to get to know people, and ADD me on your MSN if you have it, i am very approachable, and friendly.

so i am off for now, i will be back soon,

xXxLizziexXx

All Shippers move one seat to your right to make room for Lizzie on the Shipper Boat!!

Welcome Lizzie!! You'll love being part of the Shipper Family here!
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
          Well, it would actually be called Pete/Daniel slashing.

I mean, if all you guys don't want Pete with Sam, why not Pete with Daniel?

*thinks of Pete/Daniel slashing*

Ooh hey! That's interesting...

*writes down idea*

Mwhahah!

*dodges rocks*

*watches the red reputation points start piling up*

We would never do that!!! Room for all sorts in the Shipper Thread as long as you ship for Sam and Jack also!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            I would answer this question, but I was too busy SCREAMING in denial at the mere thought of such a thing happening... on second thought, maybe I'm really not the best person to answer this question.

Sally, still blinking away the images...

Don't feel bad Sally...the first thing I thought when I saw it was...NO DANIEL IS LIKE FAMILY!! INCEST!!!...then again that is my opinion...no offense intended to whoever posted that question.
            ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise
              LOL...true! ALthough, had it gotten any worse...well...straight jackets are IN this season...right?

I think just my family background too, my dad and my stepmum are both in the Army, so I have a very firm grasp of the word classified, and my stepmum can't even tell my dad half of what she does...and they both work in the same field. My dad actually used to give people top secret clearance etc...and yet still couldn't discuss certain things my stepmum does. LOL I had this funny convo with her once, see I have this thing about aliens..and I was like if you knew there were aliens, you would tell me right? And she said no! And I was like...but you HAVE to tell me! She just laughed at me. Meh.

But back to my point...what I just could never get my head around, and still rant about to this very day, that as a police officer, Pete should have some idea about 'classified' or 'top secret' and when she told him she couldn't discuss it with him, and if he trusted and respected her, both vital parts of any relationship, he would of just accepted it! But he had to go and have a bcakground check on her. Grrr. Ok. I'm going to stop there, or I will end up writing a novel about it!!
              (((((((((Blaise))))))))))) I KNOW I wrote a few novels about it over in the Threads *Against Pete* so I TOTALLY understand what you are talking about...... AND I Agree COMPLETELY with you!!!!!!
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                I am planning on going. The party is actually in Carbondale, Illinois. Too many of us to stay at David's house, but we get to party there one night. David is refining the details for Cliff Simon to join us. Right now the plans are for it to be in March, hopefully to coincide with the airing of the final episode of SG! for the season, but that may change depending on Cliff's schedule. What else would you like to know? There is a thread over in the Stargate Fandom section that might answer some of your questions better than I can.

:ekk: your gonna go???? crazy! when you do guys go I want details and pictures of who got drunk, went wild...etc etc.

I can see the headlines now "Stargate fans goes wild!"
                ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise

Do you think Sam knows about the background check? I would have thought her file would have been flagged, and Hammond would have been notified that someone was checking up on her. If she does know, how can she ignore his actions?
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                    This whole spoiler drought is seriously getting to me. TPTB are sealed up tighter than Fort Knox. There was that nice bit of Threads info that looked particularly hopeful and then....nothing. Sigh. January, oh January, wherefore art thou January?
                    They are so evil!...its like taunting a child with a cookie saying...Oh lookie here a nice yummy delicious cookie for you, but wait...mwhahaha you can't have it until January!...and you know what? Someone else might come back and snacth it way from you then too!

Okay nonsensical analogy, but my brain is frozen...I'm gonna go bake some cookies now.
                    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by fidesangelus
                      Um...hi I'm new to the Gateworld forum but not to Sam/Jack shipperness. I've been a Sam/Jack fan since I can remember watching the show back on the first episode so I just had to finally post here. Although I must say a 163 some odd pages of a thread is a bit intimidating So I've stopped by and hopefully I'll do it more frequently, just wanted to say that you all rock!

And to just add a quick note about Pete, there are a group of Sam/Jack fans that have found the true story of Pete's secret life with Pinky over at The Petinky Thread. Just another theory to throw out there
                      Look! There's another colony of Shippers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        Congrats!!! now you can just fly over TPTB and drop *dive bomber penguins*
                        Whoa!!!! So I can....

Penguins away!!!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          but then wouldn't that make plan B plan A, and therefore plan A is now plan B and more likely to work?

lets...kidnap sam and jack ourselves, and lock htme in a small room together, and send the oenguin army to RCC and various others to explain exactly how and why the ship must happen. in a very calm and mature way of course. then they can set fire to themselves (ooh, that sounds cruel now)..then they set fire to some sardines!

Sending penguins=calm and mature.... ???

Hmm... think not...

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzie
                            Hello, I am new brand new, shining almost,
                            I came here to this post to say hi to my fellow shippers, yes another one to board the boat that is sam and jack, i have been around reading post, and now i have sighed up!, i have been on other sites, fighting for the boat ship to stop sinking, into failed romance, so i can only hope,

I hope to get to know people, and ADD me on your MSN if you have it, i am very approachable, and friendly.

so i am off for now, i will be back soon,

xXxLizziexXx
                            Welcome Lizzie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                              (((((SHIP NANA)))))
                              Thanks for taking such good care of your little shiplettes. Don't we just have the best darn family around???
                              Yep the Shipper Family is the greatest!

Oh and all Newbies please check out the shipper store. I don't have the address handy so if one of the Family could please post that for our new shipplets I would appreciate it.
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                Do you think Sam knows about the background check? I would have thought her file would have been flagged, and Hammond would have been notified that someone was checking up on her. If she does know, how can she ignore his actions?

Actually, I did always wonder about that. Because I thought, surely if she knew about this invasion on her life, by someone who she is supposed to build trust and a 'relationship' with, she wouldn't be where she is now. Being the self respecting person I believe her to be, she would of dumped his ass back in Chimera.

So I don't think she knows. Do you think she possibly finds out in Threads? Cause if she doesn't know, I would sure like for to find out by then. It would then give her a concrete (spoils for threads)
                                Spoiler:
                                reason to break up with him.

~~Close To Crazy~~
                                Psychotic Kitten
                                'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Working...
                                X