This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
    maybe we could distract him with a shiny artifact or something then lock sam and jack in a 'romantic room' and then they'll....they'll...well you know the drill lol...i think im joining in on the crazy mood aswel lol

Yeah may be Teal'c will take him away..While Jack plays Guitar to Sam Hehehehe Sorry ..my crazy mood is back ...I don't want to say the word I'm thinking off (PG forum)but I implied it in my Spanish guitar video..it's starts by "O"

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Yes I think you should and don't spill it anywhere while you watch

Enjoy

Caty

Caty..

That's great.. I loved it...

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
        Oooh awesome!

Does it have Osiris by any chance?
        Yes

Comment

Originally posted by samfan121
          Reply to Rogue

Just wanted to say I totally agree with you aboutyour second point - Pete leaving Sam in the morning. Unlike most people I thought he seemed a sweet guy, bit dim though, but Sam deserved abit of light relief (pardon the pun!) but when he just upped and left, well....... Sam deserves so much better than that and to see her face when she realised he was leaving because she wouldn't tell him about her job, even when she explained it was something she couldn't tell because it was classified was so sad. Maybe I'm old fashioned but if someone slept with me then upped and left because I wouldn't tell them a secret I'd be hurt and angry and despite Sam looking crushed she just let him get away with it! I don't mind her having a boyfriend so a while, it would be totally unrealistic to expect her to be single and celebate for 8 years, and as AT said, it might help her to open up her feelings in general and may help in the long run when she ends up with Jack, but for it to go somewhere is just plain wrong. The Pete character as he has been portrayed so far is a big dumb idiot, and not in a good way and she could do so much better - JACK! He is intelligent, good-looking, she loves him, he loves her, and most of all, they respect and trust each other. After all this time and with all that's happened, for TPTB to end it any other way would be absolutely barmy!!!
          I agree, it is unrealistic to think Sam should stay celebate for 8 years. I just would have prefered her to get to know the guy better before she jumped in bed with him.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by tpe78
            Caty..

That's great.. I loved it...

Did you like my D&C missing scenes with the big "O"?!!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
              I agree, it is unrealistic to think Sam should stay celebate for 8 years. I just would have prefered her to get to know the guy better before she jumped in bed with him.

YES , She did jump in bed with Pete very quickly but I think she was desesperate for SEX and because she could not have it with Jack ....she had to find an alternative ....(not in my video though ..Jack all the way big time ).

Caty

Comment

Hey *waves*

Well according to the gateworld site we have got 'Threads' coming after 'Reckoning pt I and II'
                oh and don't worry i got what you ment, even if you did confuse yourself

Leanne
                Thanx lol
                Spoiler:
                if it does stay like that then i guess reckoning will build up to threads then

Yeah may be Teal'c will take him away..While Jack plays Guitar to Sam Hehehehe Sorry ..my crazy mood is back ...I don't want to say the word I'm thinking off (PG forum)but I implied it in my Spanish guitar video..it's starts by "O"

Caty
                LOL! im downloading your vid now....ooo almost done takes a while on my comp cus i dont have broadband lol
                Carolyn

Comment

i think sam jumping itno bed fast comes from teh writers not reading what they'd wrote.

minor s7 spoilers.
                  in death knell, sam said they'dhad the rubiks cube of doom for a month, which meant that grace, fallout, chimera and deathknell all happened within 30 days

which just isn't really possible given sam's recovery time from her owies in grace and evolution two

but it gives the impression that sam met pete, (since there is no mention of him in grace, implying that he's a result of what happened in grace), fell for him and became intimate in less than a month

IMHO, sloppy writing. someone put the date reference in without realizing how much they were cramming in a short period of time.

given sam's owies in evolution, she was probably laid up for a few days, from grace, i'm willing to bet she was off duty for a week or more (concussions are nothing to play with)
                  fallout had to take a few days to happen and you soon run out of time for events to play out in

I think it's like 'stalker pete'....he's made to look like a stalker because of the plot hole, how did he know where to go in the end?????
                  it was never explained, leaving the impression that he followed her, thus leading to the idea of stalking
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Tauripeg

Have a fantastic day

Caty

Comment

Me too, but then we don't know how long they'd been seeing each other as it was rather ambiguous in the episode.

But maybe she didn't want to get to know him too well because subconsciously that would make it too serious when her heart still belongs to Jack, even if she was trying not to admit it.

But then again, jumping into bed with some is pretty serious to most people.

My brain hurts! Basically, Pete seems to adore her and is giving her the love, adoration and physical contact she can't get from Jack but he is not her equal in any respect and I think she knows this, which is why she hesitated for so long in Affinity and gave Jack a chance to stop her, but when he didn't she went for the better of two evils - life alone or life with someone who loved her. However, her heart is not truly in it and when she admits that to herself (thinking Threads spoilers here) then we''ll all be alot happier

Comment

Hiya, all i am new

I am shipper and thats why i have come to say hi to all of you, and to everyone NOROMO as well, but hello

I love sam and Jack with a capitcal L LLLLLLOVEEEE sorry i really do love, it i get mysity eyed over anything nice to do with Sam and Jack when Jakc promoted her, and she was like i was like : ()

anyway add me to your MSN if you can, or e-mail once i start to talk i wont shut up.

xXxLizziexXx
                        "Don’t threaten me mulder I’ve watched presidents die” CSM - X-Files

"I like the Yellow ones" - Thor - Small Victories

"Jack I love you, I am sorry to spring this on you, I just left Pete at the alter, cause I need to tell you that" Sam - Future Episode

"Oh my god Sam do you mean that cause I was about to go mad if you had married the low life Pete, I have also retied like to go fishing " Jack - Future episode

Comment

Happy Birthday Tauripeg

Have a fantastic day

Caty
                          OK, so I cheated again. This way you get two cards that are the same...Happy Birthday Tauripeg! Thanks Caty for letting me borrow your card.
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

You see, I never assumed that either her or Jack were celibate... we just didn't need to see their out of base relationships on screen because they weren't relevant plot-wise; so we didn't. It made for good fanfic, and it kept Stargate about... um, the Stargate!! And the places our favourite characters go through it to!
                            Which is why A$$inity is so... so... <insert vomiting smiley>

Comment

Originally posted by samfan121
                              Me too, but then we don't know how long they'd been seeing each other as it was rather ambiguous in the episode.

But maybe she didn't want to get to know him too well because subconsciously that would make it too serious when her heart still belongs to Jack, even if she was trying not to admit it.

But then again, jumping into bed with some is pretty serious to most people.

My brain hurts! Basically, Pete seems to adore her and is giving her the love, adoration and physical contact she can't get from Jack but he is not her equal in any respect and I think she knows this, which is why she hesitated for so long in Affinity and gave Jack a chance to stop her, but when he didn't she went for the better of two evils - life alone or life with someone who loved her. However, her heart is not truly in it and when she admits that to herself (thinking Threads spoilers here) then we''ll all be alot happier

What you are thinking ..It's what I'm thinking too

...and It will be so refreshing to see her have a true love relationship for a change ...I hope we'll see the Sam and Jack dating cuz I think this is very important to see once they don't have the regs in the way ...and I would not be surprised to see a Sam and Jack like we never saw before ( smiling , laughing and having fun together because they are free) free to love each other with no worries whatsoever Wouldn't that be just purely beautiful to see??!!!

Caty

Comment

Hi chums. Here's my shippy pic of the day...

Old age seems to be catching me up, as I'm begining to forget what pics I've posted! Please forgive me if I repeat pictures.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X