Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, I desperately need a good screen cap link...need screen caps for EVERY season...its for a project...thanks!

and I'm really going to bed now...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
    ~Imzadi
    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
      oh, I desperately need a good screen cap link...need screen caps for EVERY season...its for a project...thanks!

and I'm really going to bed now...
      Suuuuure you are! Just like I went to bed early too *looks at clock 12.15am *

Comment

Ok that’s it... I've been reading spoilers and comments about them for the last 2 hours and my heart is about to burst. Those PTB better give me a VERY happy fulfilling shipper ending or else.

My God, I watched "Little Big League" last night, and because the team lost the final game, I felt like I had wasted 1 ½ hours watching that damn movie... so if I don’t get a very obvious Sam and Jack shippy ending, I will honestly feel like I have wasted 8 damn years watching the show.
        I mean come on, the ship was all there, sparks flying and all from the moment she walked and stood to attention in ‘Children of the Gods’.

That ain’t fair, its like "here's 7 long years of non stop ship for you ... but oops, she gets SPOILERS (Highlight to read):[/SIZE] engaged, but wait... there's still a chance" I mean come on, what's up with that???! Grrr!

As much as I would love to see the show end with how it started... so everyone gets what they didn't have at the beginning (Daniel: a life, maybe Sarah ; Teal'c: freedom; Sam and Jack having a family and a child, considering the whole idea of the show started because Jack lost his son... works for me anyway); I'm willing to settle for a "happy but guess what happens now" ending. Or if they really wanna kill us shippers by a stroke, maybe Sam saying to Jack "I’m pregnant (his child ofcourse)".

I mean come on, how many people out there thought, that when Jacob in ‘Grace’, said to Sam to
        SPOILERS (Highlight to read): let go of the things that are holding her back from finding happiness, immediately thought ‘military’. Its not Jack, for cryin' out loud. I mean come on, she only joined the military to get to NASA, and now that she's with the SGC, she can work as civilian. Jack (as much as RDA would love to) can't leave his command. They'll end up getting stuck with some lame a$$ general just like in ‘Chain reaction’. I mean, if you want lame that’s how you end a show! I mean 8 years of keeping us shippers on the edge of our seats and what? He retires? You’re gonna kill him (don’t even think about it)? Over 60% of the viewers are hopeless romantics, are they expecting us to be happy with how the show is going right now…. Noooooooo!

Ok, I’m breathing again! I feel better now... sorry ppl, just having a bad day!
        Anyway... keep those spoilers coming!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa

As long as Sam and Jack are together when the SERIES ends...then we can have some fun in the movies...you know, movie 1 they end up engaged or married, then movie 2 have a kid, etc...
          *nods vigorously*

Yes!!!

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

spoilers for s7 and s8

Originally posted by shelsfc
            I suppose I'd settle for that, but I'd much prefer to see them actually in a relationship - since we'll have suffered through all the Pete stuff, I think we deserve that.
            Yep. I love romance, and I want to see it between Sam and Jack.

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

These are not spoilers, but I will use the spoiler mode. These are just my random thoughts on
              Spoiler:
              Moebius, which I think is how they spelled it on the GW main page. Now someone posted that it has something to do with a loop. I don't think it has to do with a time loop, just loop in the sense that "everything old is new again, sorta of like looping around to the beginning. Now my vision of how the show would end always has had a sort of "it should end the way it began". I don't include the movie here, just the original tv pilot. The first two people to meet on the tv show were Sam and Jack, so I think they should be the last two people to say goodbye (don't freak, I don't mean say goodbye to each other.) Daniel was next to appear after they went to Abydos so he should be second to last to leave and then Teal'c since he was the last to hook up with the team, he should be the first to leave, maybe go back to Chulak to be with his son. Daniel could either decide to go to another country or maybe decide to hook up with some unknown or known woman (Claudia Blacks character would be my choice.) That would leave us with Sam and Jack having to decide what to do. Well of course, Jack retires and since Sam won't be with Pete anymore (hoping she dumps his spud rear in Threads) maybe she'll decide to take another assignment. Jack decides he can't screw up her career decision so he takes off and goes to his cabin. He's sitting there watching the stars thru his telescope (anyone get the picture yet? Remember how they found Jack in the pilot ep?) and he hears a noise behind him and says "For crying out loud, what dont' you understand about the word retired?" and then he turns around and Sams standing there. Jack gets up, sorta shocked, just standing there and Sam walks over to him and says "I believe it means I can do this" and she proceeds to plant one on him that will make up for the 8 yrs we've been waiting!!! LOL. After they both start breathing again, Sam asks Jack if he's caught anything and he says either "Oh yea" or "Yeasureyoubetcha." They stare at each other for a few more minutes, just smiling like we will be and then he takes her hand and they walk toward the front door of the cabin as the camera pans to the telescope, through the lens and into the night sky where the shot turns into the effect of going through the wormhole and then .........fade to black."
              Well, that's my version, I got a bit carried away LOL. Thanks for listening. I'll go now......buh bye.
              Heidi
              Jack and Sam=Grace

JOHN AND AERYN 4 EVER

HENRY AND HELEN=MORE THAN ABNORMAL

Comment

Originally posted by LtColSamONeill
                These are not spoilers, but I will use the spoiler mode. These are just my random thoughts on
                Spoiler:
                Moebius, which I think is how they spelled it on the GW main page. Now someone posted that it has something to do with a loop. I don't think it has to do with a time loop, just loop in the sense that "everything old is new again, sorta of like looping around to the beginning. Now my vision of how the show would end always has had a sort of "it should end the way it began". I don't include the movie here, just the original tv pilot. The first two people to meet on the tv show were Sam and Jack, so I think they should be the last two people to say goodbye (don't freak, I don't mean say goodbye to each other.) Daniel was next to appear after they went to Abydos so he should be second to last to leave and then Teal'c since he was the last to hook up with the team, he should be the first to leave, maybe go back to Chulak to be with his son. Daniel could either decide to go to another country or maybe decide to hook up with some unknown or known woman (Claudia Blacks character would be my choice.) That would leave us with Sam and Jack having to decide what to do. Well of course, Jack retires and since Sam won't be with Pete anymore (hoping she dumps his spud rear in Threads) maybe she'll decide to take another assignment. Jack decides he can't screw up her career decision so he takes off and goes to his cabin. He's sitting there watching the stars thru his telescope (anyone get the picture yet? Remember how they found Jack in the pilot ep?) and he hears a noise behind him and says "For crying out loud, what dont' you understand about the word retired?" and then he turns around and Sams standing there. Jack gets up, sorta shocked, just standing there and Sam walks over to him and says "I believe it means I can do this" and she proceeds to plant one on him that will make up for the 8 yrs we've been waiting!!! LOL. After they both start breathing again, Sam asks Jack if he's caught anything and he says either "Oh yea" or "Yeasureyoubetcha." They stare at each other for a few more minutes, just smiling like we will be and then he takes her hand and they walk toward the front door of the cabin as the camera pans to the telescope, through the lens and into the night sky where the shot turns into the effect of going through the wormhole and then .........fade to black."
                Well, that's my version, I got a bit carried away LOL. Thanks for listening. I'll go now......buh bye.

Wow, might I say that is the coolest ending idea i've heard yet!! Although I would like to see more S/J "togetherness" but everything else would be perfect!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  OY!!!

Once again I see the need for a SHIPPER DRILL In order to prevent the dreaded SHIPPER SYNDROMEfrom happening when our SHIP comes in!!!!

SHIPPER DRILL!!!

THIS IS JUST A DRILL!!

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/sg...-Kiss-047W.jpg

(courtesy of Mala)

Ok, everyone breeeeathe!!!! Tame I said BREATHE!!!! Very good!!!!

This completes our SHIPPER DRILL!!!
                  *following statement is from the director of the shipper thread stand-in academy*

I've lost three stand-ins from these very dangerous shipper drills. Even I, the strongest of the stand-ins, got weak in the knees from this last one... I'm afraid if anymore of these pics are shown, I'll lose my entire stand-in staff. butonemorepicwon'thurtreallysogoahead.

Sincerely,
                  Stand-in Director.

sally

sigpic

Comment

I really like that one. It was pretty unified, you know?

OK... I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and do my ideal version of the series finale. I don't think spoiler space is required, though, because it's all speculation:

So, one of the final scenes (after an action-packed hour or two) shows the SGC packed with its own personnel, civilians, and media up the ying-yang. Pictures are being taken of teams and the Stargate, of other members involved... it's just a madhouse. However, through it all, none of our heroes can be seen - until Sam turns the corner, narrowly avoiding questioning reporters and other nosy minions.

She continues to walk, nonplussed by the chaos as she's seemingly on an intense mission. She reaches the briefing room, and it's dark inside, except for the brightness of the Gate room below. She looks in and sees someone in there. It's - you guessed it - Jack. He's standing there, looking over the Gate room, pondering the fate of the universe. This whole time, there's been the uplifting, "finality" music playing in the background. I don't know if they should say anything, maybe nothing is said at all. But, by George, they kiss like mad by the end of the scene.

The final scene would be with ALL of SG-1 at Jack's cabin. It's dusk, Teal'c, Daniel, and Sam are sitting on the dock, talking, joking, relaxing. They've gone there to avoid all of the pandemonium of the media, as Jack has insisted that this is the only place to find some peace. While they're joking, Jack is off in the background, fiddling with his telescope. Daniel makes some comment about Jack having more time to fish, now that he's retired, and Jack makes some non-commital agreement. Daniel then begins to ramble (as he's prone to do ) about the situation of the Stargate and the other nations, as well as how everyone knows about the Stargate Program now. He asks Sam what she's gonna do - continue with the civilian-run Stargate Program or take on some of those other offers she's been given. Sam kinda shrugs, smiles, and says something along the lines of, "Oh, I'm don't know, Daniel. I'm gonna have to think about it." To which, both she and Jack share a secret look. Teal'c reminds Daniel that there's plenty of time to think about the future, and the two begin to talk about something that doesn't really mean much, as Sam and Jack are still sharing that knowing look. Daniel gets Sam back into the conversation - much to her and Jack's chagrin - and Jack returns his attention back to his telescope...

Daniel: I was just thinking...

Jack: (still looking at his telescope) When are you NOT, Daniel?

Daniel: Well, I was just thinking about all that we've been through, everything we've done, the sacrifices we've made. Is there anything you guys would have done differently, if you knew that we would end up right back here, with the planet secure, and all of our most powerful enemies wiped out for good? Do you guys have any regrets?

Teal'c: (after much thought) There is nothing I would have done differently, Daniel Jackson. I have no regrets.

Daniel: (turning to Sam) Sam?

Sam: (glances back at Jack and then back at Daniel) Well, Daniel... If given the chance, I might... (Jack's head snaps up) But I can confidently say that I have no regrets.

Daniel: (relieved) Me, neither. (looks behind him at Jack) What about you Jack?

Jack: (looks up) I've got nothin' Daniel. Absolutely nothin'. (he locks eyes with Sam) And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Teal'c: (noting the look) Indeed.

Daniel: (a bit confused) Right.

Jack's got his telescope figured out now, and is preparing to look through it, when Sam says "So, how long do you think it'll be before General Hammond rats us out to the general public?"

Daniel: I give it twelve hours. What do you think, Teal'c?

Teal'c: I will be surprised if we survive the night.

Jack grins, contentedly, and looks through his telescope, before the scene fades to black.

The End!

That's it. Thanks for reading!

Kinda lame, I know. But I want some ship with some team. It's the most likely combination, and I can always look forward to the movie.

And I want a kid with some Goa'uld (sorry, Tok'ra) and Ancient DNA in the movie, dang it!

Comment

<snip>

Well of course, Jack retires and since Sam won't be with Pete anymore (hoping she dumps his spud rear in Threads) maybe she'll decide to take another assignment. Jack decides he can't screw up her career decision so he takes off and goes to his cabin. He's sitting there watching the stars thru his telescope (anyone get the picture yet? Remember how they found Jack in the pilot ep?) and he hears a noise behind him and says "For crying out loud, what dont' you understand about the word retired?" and then he turns around and Sams standing there. Jack gets up, sorta shocked, just standing there and Sam walks over to him and says "I believe it means I can do this" and she proceeds to plant one on him that will make up for the 8 yrs we've been waiting!!! LOL. After they both start breathing again, Sam asks Jack if he's caught anything and he says either "Oh yea" or "Yeasureyoubetcha." They stare at each other for a few more minutes, just smiling like we will be and then he takes her hand and they walk toward the front door of the cabin as the camera pans to the telescope, through the lens and into the night sky where the shot turns into the effect of going through the wormhole and then .........fade to black."
                      *whimpersigh*

Wow...

Sally, still feeling faint
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        I have two questions for you, coffeegirl.
                        Er... yes?

One, who's your avatar?
                        The girl from "1969".

Two, are you the person that made the 'Accidentily in Love' video?
                        I am. But I merely had the idea and looked up a few of the scenes. Lena (I don't think she's on GW, though) did all the editing.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                        it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                        It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                        And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Hey
                          i have a point i want to make but i dont no how to make it do that cool magical spoiler thing, can someon PLEASE !!!!!! tell me
                          Thanx

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                          honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh My God, i mean..... WOW, that could do it. That would be an ending in which everyone would be happy, We get the ship we so rightfully deserve, the...others, don't get flooded with it.
                            Plus when you read it and then you think about it you could actually see them doing that, it sound like something Jack and Sam would do.

Bravo, bravo

Leanne
                            Last edited by misstweedledee; 15 September 2004, 01:19 AM.

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                            honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Didn't I say Joe must be busy doing something?

Well have a look at who the writers for Moebius pt I are

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                                Critter!! From one cranky pants to another (you ole shipper snitty lady, you! ) - you know that bringing smiles doesn't come easy.... But I try...

How about a couple more pix from the SACRIFICES hallway scene:

Friends (oh they look GOOD together! why can't everyone see it?? ):
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...es/Sac_159.jpg
                                this is such a flirting picture, it's obvious to everyone, surely?

And the first grab (nice and close):
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...es/Sac_230.jpg
                                yeah..what was he doing in the closet anyway? and he just lunged out of there at sam, almost like he'd seen her coming, and hid in the closet so he could just jump out of there and grab her before she could run away..oh, i think i just answered my own question
                                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Working...
                                X