This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Well I reached my traffic limit on one space so I try to move the links but it's difficult to keep an eye on things ....I think the last one is put on a space which accept 100 downloads a day which is very little .. so not too sure when it's gonna crash ..probably when my hit counter reaches 100 more ...so spread out people..

I do recommend for all of you to save them into your computer...then you can watch them anytime you want ...

I think too many people watch them straight from my website without saving them ..and although I have quite a large banwitdh ...it's still goes down quickly with the number of vids I have in my site

Anyway Thank you Critter for the kind words

Caty
    caty i always save target as...because i just love to watch your videos over and over i have just downloaded backstreet boys (one of my favourites by the way)

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      You know, all these posts about Mei Mei and her happy pills makes me want to start a new thread:

MEI MEI! What's in your medicine cabinet??
      LOL!! I don't think we really want to know! Mala, I love those pics. I can't think of anything to say, as I can't stop staring at them! *Happy sigh*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        However MS did say this which I found optimistic. It seemed like he was trying to reveal something without actually saying it.

Spoiler:
        "Reckoning is much more like a season finale of sorts. It's talking about things that have been ongoing in the Stargate universe, important themes and threads, whereas Heroes is more like getting a microscope in and looking at the people, more specifically. And Reckoning goes back to the action and the broad storylines: Will the Jaffa be free? Will Anubis take over the universe? Will Betty end up with Phillip on Guiding Light? So I wouldn't actually compare the two."

So who do you think Betty and Phillip are?
        That is very interesting. I'm surprised he didn't use General Hospital as his soapy example considering the history.
        *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Hi chums. Here's my shippy pic of the day...

sigpic

Comment

Good day shippers!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCLAIREF99
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
              caty i always save target as...because i just love to watch your videos over and over i have just downloaded backstreet boys (one of my favourites by the way)

wynterxx

(((((((((wynter)))))))))I know some do ..in fact .. according to the statistics I have .. 20% do ...and 80% don't .
              I'm trying to find a way ..probably zipping them would be what I'm looking for.

Still Enjoy them all ..They aren't going anywhere

Caty

Comment

*Sneaks into thread*
                Sets Dry-Post sydrome bomb
                Sneaks out of thread.*

BOOOOMMMM !!!

*Everybody infected with DPS.*
                sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  oh, all part of the same, big, round wrongness that is sucking our ship of all it's life and happiness and draining the penguins of their lifeforce, thus rendering thme kamikaze.

and i see meimei is finally ready to take a human host...someone tell jack to run..very fast....
                  Hey, I would never do that to Jack! I would rather it be the other.....

Ooops, wrong thread!!

Uh, Jack and Sam forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                    Keep in mind this is an interview with MS. He has a tendancy to focus on his own character's stories, so it may be that's the big Daniel arc for the end of the season. The way things film these days, he may only even be all that familiar with his own character's major plots. I wouldn't take much of anything he says as being related to storylines other than his own.

Threads spoilers:
                    Spoiler:
                    And based on what's going on with Daniel in threads, I can very easily see how that's the start of a big Daniel story-arc that continues into the next two episodes. Something big has to come out of that whole Oma and chance to turn back into a glo-worm thing beyond the initial choice.
                    And if I'm not mistaken, didn't Michael say that
                    Spoiler:
                    "Threads" definitely came after "Reckoning"? Insinuating to me that it would be the end of a 3 episode arc.

Also - in reference to his other comment where he mentions
                    Spoiler:
                    "Betty and Phillip" (is that a real soap opera couple?)

Did anyone else perceive that a bit negatively? I apologize if I'm offending anyone but
                    Spoiler:
                    aren't soap opera romances typically seen with a negative connotation? I'm hoping that he wasn't insinuating that the S/J plot was a cheesy soap opera thing! MAYBE he just meant that the S/P thing was the cheesy part!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      HAHAHAHAHA ..confused parents is it a sign of old age ?!!!!Oh bah ..I'm quite old *sigh* but I'm not like them YET I think I have a few more years before I get too confused with what's going on around me.

Caty
                      Old age?...I'm only in my twenties and i'm confused already...but that maybe he the side effects of jet lag...or waking up at 6am for no reason. :s

side note:...I'm back...and still catching up on bazillion posts...
                      ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                        *Astro runs in traumatised*

That'll teach me for reading slash!

*panics*

oh it's okay, I'm in the shipper thread...

No offence meant to slashers, just trying to see your point of view. Please no flaming of me or slashers but a shipper cookie or a hug would be nice

You are one brave woman...my friend keeps trying to get me to read slash...and I've consistantly refused, because it would tramatize me...but your back in familiar territory

((((((((((((Astrochick))))))))))))
                        ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                          You know, all these posts about Mei Mei and her happy pills makes me want to start a new thread:

MEI MEI! What's in your medicine cabinet??
                          Valium, Effexor, Xanax, left over Zoloft, left over Lexapro... Hmmm... and don't forget the antiacids... Ptui causes severe heartburn.... (Can someone get the Surgeon General to issue a Ptui warning label on the SG eps he's in?) Oh, that was a retorical question wasn't it!!

If TPTB would just put Jack and Sam together Mei Mei could dump the meds as quickly as Sam dumps Ptui!!

Comment

Speculation

Spoiler:

Reckoning - I reckon (hee hee) that Jack will go offworld to help in 'Da Big Jaffa Rumble'. There will then be a D&C forcefield style incident, but neither Jack or Sam will say anything.

Threads- In the light of incident in Reckoning, Sam will voice her doubts about marrying a potato. Jack and Sam will then have a talk, and will agree to wait until Jack retires before getting involve. Potato boy will be well and truely mashed in this episode.

Citizen Joe - This will gives the lovely flirty banter at the beginning of the ep. The *know* they're going to get together, an are enjoying light teasing and such until Moebius.

This is just what I think!
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

*Drags in REALLY BIG BOMB OF DRY POST SYNDROME.*
                              *Runs away*

BOOOOOOMMMM
                              BOOOOOOOMMM
                              BOOOOOOOMMM

"Not even a dent, I give up."
                              sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                                At least we missed you... be grateful!!
                                i am, i am, i assure you!!!! and i shall ignore the major's post, cos i have a sneaking suspicion she was meaning to be sarcastic...or maybe not....

anyway

up the penguins!!!

if joe mallozzi ever comes back to us, he's going to be so confused to find the penguins have taken over....
                                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Working...
                                X