This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    Doesn't Mala have the best way of wishing Happy Birthday? As I have said before, I love birthdays here because we all get to share in the love. BTW---what is your reason for pairing these two episodes? Besides the obvious Jack and Sam....
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCLAIREF99!!!

Critter, I'm glad you enjoy my caps. I figure I have to do something with them! And this show is almost done - and I have to say, so am I... I'm with everyone else here - I hope that there's a big shippy ending, otherwise I may just say dump the stuff...

As for these two episode caps - don't you even want to try and play??

OK, there's Sam and Jack... It's what's on their faces and what's happening in the story. To me, both scenes are about love, duty and sacrifice....

The 2010 caps come from the scene just after Sam's 'dearly beloved Ambassador' has just forbidden her to participate in the attempt to send the note (and she agreed - which pissed me off, royally).

TRANSCRIPT excerpt thanks to AQ
    Stargate Sg-1 & Stargate Atlantis Transcripts
    http://www.moon-catchin.net/transcri...416%202010.htm

O'NEILL: Joe's here...
    O'NEILL (CONT'D): Ambassador.
    JOE: I knew you'd have something to do with this.
    O'NEILL: Did you get it?
    JOE (after a look to Carter): Yes.
    CARTER: Thank you.
    JOE: What do you gonna to do with it?
    O'NEILL: Send a message.
    JOE: To who?
    O'NEILL: To whom. (beat) Let's have it.
    JOE: I'll hand it over if you give me your word that Samantha will play no part in this.
    O'NEILL: I can't do that
    JOE: It's in a briefcase at the customs office at the Stargate Terminal. They've been instructed not to release it without my authorization. (beat) Your word.
    O'NEILL: We need her to pull this off.
    JOE: Whatever it is, you'll have to do it without Sam.
    CARTER: Joe, unless I help --
    JOE: This is not negotiable. You don't want to tell me what it is you're planning, fine; I'm better off not knowing. But if it involves G.D.0's, then it involves the Stargate.And the terminal is the last heavily defended place left on Earth. (beat) I will not let you risk Sam's life.
    O'NEILL: Okay.
    CARTER: You won't have back up --
    O'NEILL: We won't need it.

Then there's that brief look between them and he lets her go, not wanting to let her give up her life either.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      next time, i'll just whisper it and maybe she won't hear me..
      I will hear it! I'm very sensitive you know..

And where have you been? You've not been here the past couple of days!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        Are you saying the regs/pete/giant alien sucking my brain are one and the same, or separate?

Sally
        oh, all part of the same, big, round wrongness that is sucking our ship of all it's life and happiness and draining the penguins of their lifeforce, thus rendering thme kamikaze.

and i see meimei is finally ready to take a human host...someone tell jack to run..very fast....
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Send Pete to Edora
          Aww that's so sweet! Thanks! What's your Link? Then I can add yours to mine the next time I update it.

And I'll try to come more often, can't make a promise, though!

Steffi ~ A Shipper on Mission *weg*
          Steffi- Just had to tell you how much I love love LOVE your site! It's fabulous, and my point of reference for all things sam and jack!!

~~Close To Crazy~~
          Psychotic Kitten
          'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            oh, all part of the same, big, round wrongness that is sucking our ship of all it's life and happiness and draining the penguins of their lifeforce, thus rendering thme kamikaze.

and i see meimei is finally ready to take a human host...someone tell jack to run..very fast....
            You know this entire post could be very disturbing if one didn't know what you were talking about....

Comment

Happy Birthday, sclairef99!!
              May all your Shipper Dreams come true!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                Hey, I just noticed another birthday today...
                HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sclairef99!!

OK, Here's a couple more episode caps...and yes, there is reason why I'm pairing these two...

Divide and Conquer

THANK YOU MALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Cool Screen Caps too!! That happens to be my fav scene in D/C....but of course....who doesn't just love it...

Happy late b-day to Caty too!!!

S'Clairef99
                Last edited by sclairef99; 19 October 2004, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                  Keep in mind this is an interview with MS. He has a tendancy to focus on his own character's stories, so it may be that's the big Daniel arc for the end of the season. The way things film these days, he may only even be all that familiar with his own character's major plots. I wouldn't take much of anything he says as being related to storylines other than his own.

Threads spoilers:
                  Spoiler:
                  And based on what's going on with Daniel in threads, I can very easily see how that's the start of a big Daniel story-arc that continues into the next two episodes. Something big has to come out of that whole Oma and chance to turn back into a glo-worm thing beyond the initial choice.
                  However MS did say this which I found optimistic. It seemed like he was trying to reveal something without actually saying it.

Spoiler:
                  "Reckoning is much more like a season finale of sorts. It's talking about things that have been ongoing in the Stargate universe, important themes and threads, whereas Heroes is more like getting a microscope in and looking at the people, more specifically. And Reckoning goes back to the action and the broad storylines: Will the Jaffa be free? Will Anubis take over the universe? Will Betty end up with Phillip on Guiding Light? So I wouldn't actually compare the two."

So who do you think Betty and Phillip are?
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Happy Birthday, sclairef99!!
                    May all your Shipper Dreams come true!

WAY COOL Token!!!!!!!!!
                    I'm hoping for some boxed sets of SG for my b-day!

Thanks to Critter, Lunar and Galaxy for bday wishes!
                    S

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      Critter, I'm glad you enjoy my caps. I figure I have to do something with them! And this show is almost done - and I have to say, so am I... I'm with everyone else here - I hope that there's a big shippy ending, otherwise I may just say dump the stuff...

As for these two episode caps - don't you even want to try and play??

OK, there's Sam and Jack... It's what's on their faces and what's happening in the story. To me, both scenes are about love, duty and sacrifice....

The 2010 caps come from the scene just after Sam's 'dearly beloved Ambassador' has just forbidden her to participate in the attempt to send the note (and she agreed - which pissed me off, royally).

<snipped just a bit>

Then there's that brief look between them and he lets her go, not wanting to let her give up her life either.
                      Thank you for taking the time to write that all out. ((((mala)))) I have always felt that these two would do anything for eachother. I have just always felt it and never questioned it which is why I am amazed that everyone doesn't see it. There is so much unspoken between them which is why we shippers are so angsty with them. If just for once we could hear the words that are all over their faces---well wouldn't we be the happiest shippers in the dock!!
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

S'Clairef99, I want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!

Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                          I will hear it! I'm very sensitive you know..

And where have you been? You've not been here the past couple of days!

where have i been? well, i last posted friday, so since then..work, party, sleepover, movie, library book i had to read, another movie, adavnced access revision, hex, sleep, washing, shopping, library, return to shop to return mouldy cheese, tidy house, make bed, sign language class, bed, work...and now here..but all the time i thought about sam and jack, cos there's a story in my head i'm working on

PS..your sig makes me giggle

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                            You know this entire post could be very disturbing if one didn't know what you were talking about....

people keep saying that to me....

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Spoiler:
                              "Reckoning is much more like a season finale of sorts. It's talking about things that have been ongoing in the Stargate universe, important themes and threads, whereas Heroes is more like getting a microscope in and looking at the people, more specifically. And Reckoning goes back to the action and the broad storylines: Will the Jaffa be free? Will Anubis take over the universe? Will Betty end up with Phillip on Guiding Light? So I wouldn't actually compare the two."

So who do you think Betty and Phillip are?
                              Now that is an interesting quote!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                                I'm in Scotland, Michelle is in England (not sure she'd mind being a temporary Scot tho...)

Let's go to Dublin!!! They have Euros!
                                my grandmother was scottish, from macduff near aberdeen, so yeah, i could be a temporary scot

and i'm at work, and now i have to go home, so i'll be gone for an hour..if anyone notices the eerie silence....

Comment

Working...
                                X