X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Speculation

Spoiler:

Reckoning - I reckon (hee hee) that Jack will go offworld to help in 'Da Big Jaffa Rumble'. There will then be a D&C forcefield style incident, but neither Jack or Sam will say anything.

Threads- In the light of incident in Reckoning, Sam will voice her doubts about marrying a potato. Jack and Sam will then have a talk, and will agree to wait until Jack retires before getting involve. Potato boy will be well and truely mashed in this episode.

Citizen Joe - This will gives the lovely flirty banter at the beginning of the ep. The *know* they're going to get together, an are enjoying light teasing and such until Moebius.

This is just what I think!
    And I like the way you think!!
    I really think Sam needs to dump .... the sooner the better.

Comment

okay first things first...

Happy Belated Birthday Caty!!!

hope you had fun our your birthday!

And Happy Birthday sClairef99!!!

now i shall return to catching up the forum :s
      ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
        okay first things first...

Happy Belated Birthday Caty!!!

hope you had fun our your birthday!

And Happy Birthday sClairef99!!!

now i shall return to catching up the forum :s

Thank you Athenaktt and welcome back to the Sam and Jack shipper family ...who cares about a big Boom !!??...I 'd enjoy a big boom between Sam and Jack soon Hehehehe. ..Can't wait for Gemini , Good to be king , Threads and Mobius

Caty

Comment

Speculation

Spoiler:

Reckoning - I reckon (hee hee) that Jack will go offworld to help in 'Da Big Jaffa Rumble'. There will then be a D&C forcefield style incident, but neither Jack or Sam will say anything.

Threads- In the light of incident in Reckoning, Sam will voice her doubts about marrying a potato. Jack and Sam will then have a talk, and will agree to wait until Jack retires before getting involve. Potato boy will be well and truely mashed in this episode.

Citizen Joe - This will gives the lovely flirty banter at the beginning of the ep. The *know* they're going to get together, an are enjoying light teasing and such until Moebius.

I like your speculation about Sam and Jack events in those episodes

Caty

Comment

Happy Birthday S'Clairef99
            sigpic

Comment

People like my speculation!!! I'm happy!

*Shouts over to mei mei*

It's okay mei mei! Have your happy pills back! I don't need them any more.
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Hi chums. Here's my shippy pic of the day...

I like that shippy pic and Sam looked so young in there a little tad sad ..Which episode?!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  ROFL...US scary?? NEVER ...really.....hehehehe
                  Shouldn't it be 'The Penguins are circling'?
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
                    *Drags in REALLY BIG BOMB OF DRY POST SYNDROME.*
                    *Runs away*
                    <snip>
                    "Not even a dent, I give up."
                    LOL, I think you'll find we're already pretty deranged in here, no need to dry post bomb us (I had to go find the thread explaining that by the way *scratches head* ). After all the penguins are in charge......

*hugs Shipper Family* So, I am back from my 5 day wandering around NYC. Spent 2 days with our own delightful ship sistah ((((((sacme))))), and one day with our awesome Mala ((((((Mala!)))))). I see everyone has been excellently prolific posters (50+ pages! ).

I'm running out first thing after work to go pick up the s7 DVD's to listen to TLC commentaries, and I even hear a rumour that RDA's Behind the Gate clip made it onto this set

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      S'Clairef99, I want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!

Thanks Ship Nana....I have made a plate of shipper cookies to enhance my Shippy B-day!

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

I'm going to go out after work and get one or two sets of SG seasons....I only have season 1 so far.....I'm thinking on getting season 4 for sure....but I'm not sure weather I want to get S2 or S3 as the other one!

Through my day...I'm going to see new shippy vids and find a fic and then watch D/C and WoO

As to the conversation....re d/c and 2010.....

Whoever said Sam gets a little weak when she's got another man in her life....I sort of agree...she doesn't go against their 'wishes' until the last minute when her heart and duty pulls at her to be in the right place at the right time. A good man gives anything for the one he loves and Jack fits that bill, no questions about it!

Thanks to Wynter and Astronomical Chick for the happy b-days too!!!!

S

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz

Happy Birthday S'Clairef99
                        Very cool graphic! Thanks Dips of Jazz, Athenakk and Suekay!
                        ((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))
                        S

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          LOL, I think you'll find we're already pretty deranged in here, no need to dry post bomb us (I had to go find the thread explaining that by the way *scratches head* ). After all the penguins are in charge......

*hugs Shipper Family* So, I am back from my 5 day wandering around NYC. Spent 2 days with our own delightful ship sistah ((((((sacme))))), and one day with our awesome Mala ((((((Mala!)))))). I see everyone has been excellently prolific posters (50+ pages! ).

I'm running out first thing after work to go pick up the s7 DVD's to listen to TLC commentaries, and I even hear a rumour that RDA's Behind the Gate clip made it onto this set
                          ((((((((KG))))))))

glad you, Ship Sistah and Mala enjoyed NYC!!

It's almost at the top of my list of places to visit!

I'm meeting a few family members soon, namely Astrochick and Scottish Shipper!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

RDA's Beyond the Gate is indeed in the set. It's on Disc 3.

There's also a disc of Atlantis features in the set, including the Lowdown. Unfortunately, it is the US cut. Complete with .
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

(((((((((((((KG)))))))))))))

Welcome back. I'm glad you had a great time in NY. We all had to chip in to help Mala pay the bail to free you and Ship Sistah! NY will never be the same again!
                              sigpic

Comment

Speculation

Spoiler:

Yep,
                                season 8
                                Spoiler:

I always thought something else would happen to get her to start having serious doubts, besides the house. I think the house is just the last straw.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X