X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teela
    Hi fellow shippers. (waves shyly)
    I've been lurking and enjoying this thread for many, many months and after having spent most of October watching Farscape (Ben Browder-squeee, shudder) I have decided that if S and J do not have an in-my-face, embarass me with public displays of affection relationship before this is all over I will knock some heads together.
    WELCOME TEELA!!!!!!!!

Help yourself to some drinks (I'm the bartender and the griller ), food fresh off the grill, and some cookies fresh from Ship Nana's oven at the Shipper Town Bar, Grill, and Bakery!!

Kel'dor (my Tok'ra symbiote ) says hi as well!!
    Last edited by mad_gater; 14 November 2004, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      Welcome home Tame!!! We missed ya!!!!!!!!

For the newbies and the family members that have been away I am reposting "The Vote".

All Shipper Family members please add your name below and vote whether or not we should replace TPTB with Caty:

Ship Nana - aye
      Anubis ? aye
      galaxy ? aye
      florence - another YES !
      MichelleB - a very definite yes!!!!!
      samisjacksgal-aye aye captain!
      Lunar ? aye
      Critter-aye
      hobbitsrul-aye!!! Avast, thar the ship be!! It's coastin' into 'arbor with Caty at the wheel!!
      Rogue ? aye
      Watters87-aye
      yoojoo just adds a big fat AYE to her post. Go get'm caty!!
      dipsofjazz ?Aye
      pittsburghgirl-aye
      Tame-aye
      SueKay and Dense Duncealso Known as Dee Dee and Dr Dailey, SueKay?s alter ego - och aye the noo!
      shelsfc-aye
      Kri ? aye
      tauripeg-aye
      .:Lemon:. - Aye
      Brandie - AYE with a side of "hell yah" please, hold the onions
      antares-aye
      gatewatcher-Caty, you've got me vote
      ses110 ? aye
      AmberMoon - aye, yeahsureyeahbetchya
      Jaffacakes ? aye, aye
      Majorsal ? aye ? Caty for President
      Getcarter - AYE!!!!! Caty would do us proud!
      Mad_gator ? aye and Kel'dor: I too will vote for Caty to replace TPTB!!
      Sam O'Neill - AYE!! Caty will make all shippers dreams come true!
      Wynter ? aye
      zoser-aye aye!
      shipper hannah - aye,aye
      Blueiris ? aye
      Waterfall ? AYE!!!!!
      Gatebee-aye
      Martoufmarty ? Is that an Aye?
      Bucky ?aye
      Twisted Angel - aye!
      Spiderman ? aye
      Sugarshaker - Absolutely, positively, yeah sure you betcha, yo, you got it, yes!!
      ChevronSeven: YaSureYaBetchaSnookums!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by teela
        I've been lurking and enjoying this thread for many, many months and after having spent most of October watching Farscape (Ben Browder-squeee, shudder) I have decided that if S and J do not have an in-my-face, embarass me with public displays of affection relationship before this is all over I will knock some heads together.
        Welcome teela to the madness that is Shipper Town!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
          now people this is only a mini drill for the big moment of confession
          ....repeat only a drill

remember to breathe in and to breathe out
          *takes deep breath* ...... *forgets to breath out* .... *faints*

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
            *adds more episode angst to the fire*

I just realized that if the news about the season starting back up again on January 14th is true... I will miss Threads because I'll be in LV for a wedding the following Saturday

Might just have to invest in a Tivo or something
            I'm not sure I'll be home to see it either. I'm going to be in a touring play, starting somewhere's in mid-January. And if I'm not able to download the eps on a used laptop I plan on buying, I won't see the rest of the season either!

American shippers you may find me on your doorstep, on my knees with a cardboard sign saying, "will work for Stargate videos!"

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally Posted by teela
              I love when first-time posters come out with a bang! You go girl!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                Ok here is the most up to date as of this post voting list as I have it. I know several people are keeping up with it but I wanted to post what I have as well.

All Shipper Family members please add your name below and vote whether or not we should replace TPTB with Caty:

Ship Nana - aye
                Anubis – aye
                galaxy – aye
                florence - another YES !
                MichelleB - a very definite yes!!!!!
                samisjacksgal-aye aye captain!
                Lunar – aye
                Critter-aye
                hobbitsrul-aye!!! Avast, thar the ship be!! It's coastin' into 'arbor with Caty at the wheel!!
                Rogue – aye
                Watters87-aye
                yoojoo just adds a big fat AYE to her post. Go get'm caty!!
                dipsofjazz –Aye
                pittsburghgirl-aye
                Tame-aye
                SueKay and Dense Duncealso Known as Dee Dee and Dr Dailey, SueKay’s alter ego - och aye the noo!
                shelsfc-aye
                Kri – aye
                tauripeg-aye
                .:Lemon:. - Aye
                Brandie - AYE with a side of "hell yah" please, hold the onions
                antares-aye
                gatewatcher-Caty, you've got me vote
                ses110 – aye
                AmberMoon - aye, yeahsureyeahbetchya
                Jaffacakes – aye, aye
                Majorsal – aye – Caty for President
                Getcarter - AYE!!!!! Caty would do us proud!
                Mad_gator – aye and Kel'dor: I too will vote for Caty to replace TPTB!!
                Sam O'Neill - AYE!! Caty will make all shippers dreams come true!
                Wynter – aye
                zoser-aye aye!
                shipper hannah - aye,aye
                Blueiris – aye
                Waterfall – AYE!!!!!
                Gatebee-aye
                Martoufmarty – Is that an Aye?
                Bucky –aye
                Twisted Angel - aye!
                Samisjacksgal - here here to that
                Liebestraume – aye
                Spiderman - aye

Ok, Caty! It looks like the AYES have it!!!
                ship sistah says, ayeyaiyai would that be good!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  *takes deep breath* ...... *forgets to breath out* .... *faints*

Sally
                  *waves smelling salts under Sally's nose*

Are you OK there, Sally? You nearly hit your head on the way down!!

Kel'dor: Yes> We weree extremely worried for your wel-being!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    LOL....just saw that my first post is right after this one (((((MM)))))
                    I am HOME!!!!! YAY!!!! so I can now catch up and have some good discussion again

Thank you for your remark about my post I too like that aspect the most still ....My BIGGEST wish is that TPTB will make the MOST of RDAs time AND give us ACTION, ADVENTURE AND ROMANCE ...we know it can be done...there are to many Sci - Fi shows coming out now that show it CAN BE DONE and DONE WELL!!!! so they have no excuse.....except to say they can't write it <shrug>.... so Santa That is My Christmas wish
                    I still believe!!! Santa will save Shipmas!

ship sistah
                    Last edited by sacme; 14 November 2004, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                      weird ??? why did my post get there above if I just posted a minute ago magic??
                      there's some weirdness with the time-stamping again.

ship sistah

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhh! I just read about 30 pages of Shipperdom-- and I am again whole! I've missed you guys so much!!! It was great reading your thoughts, rants, seeing your pretty pictures and joining in shipper lists again. I was a little worried coming back. I heard there had been some drama in Shippertown. I'm glad to see the is back and everything is like it was before I left. YAY!!!

(((((((((lovely, beautiful Shippers))))))))

It's good to be home.

ship sistah

Comment

spoilers for s7 and s8 (pete discussed and speculation on the future of the show)

Originally posted by sueKay

<snip>

I had a long talk with a dealer about season nine and Spud. This is what he had to say about Pete (I love having good memory recall - just don't ask me for a name)

"They brought David in as he's one of the family, and they've written him in such a way that they can get rid of him without too many fans objecting like they did with Martouf and Narim."
                          Now he's got that right; not a bunch of fans are going to mourn Pete being off the show.

*let DDL come back as a Jaffa, Goauld, or alien, just NOT Sam's bf *

As far as season nine goes, he says that it's about time for them to call it a day, but that season nine was a given. He says in reality, the cast has been working on the show for ten years, as it took over two years to make season one. He says that RDA isn't a sticking point, and that he may be in more episodes. (The options being 4/5 eps chock-ful of Jack or several episodes with Jack appearing for a few seconds (kinda like blink-and-you-miss-him))
                          I still haven't made up my mind if I want a season 9 (my requirements are exact ). As for having 4 or 5 strong Jack filled eps, or a few with minor moments... I'll pick the strong Jack filled eps.

He says the biggest problem is AT, as he feels that she may not want to come back as she's waited to become a mother for so long.
                          Now this issue is just as strong as the ship issue is for me (maybe even more because Sam/Amanda's my fave). If Amanda isn't on anymore, then I'll pack it in. Even when there isn't ship in an ep, or when RDA is barely in it, I've got my Sam and Amanda to live through on this show. Without her there, I give. If she's barely on the first few eps, I think I can handle it. If she's off the first half of the season, I don't think I could muster up the enthusiasm to watch until she appeared. If she's not on at all... I don't think so.

Remember - this is all SPECULATION, but this guy's met the cast and knows them. He's also at a lot of cons, so he'll hear some snippets that we wont have.
                          I'm remembering.

I don't know what to believe, but thank you for passing along the info, SueKay.

(((suekay)))

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                            Awwww sweeti!!!!
                            I'm sorry I didn't record it but I can let you know there wans't really any ship in it- it was more of a team episode tonight.
                            Avatar had ship in it to me! (though I'm sure suekay's not wanting to hear this)

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                              that is a lovely smilie
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                                that is a lovely smilie
                                Have a cookie, _Anubis. Nice to meet you!

your ship sistah

Comment

Working...
                                X