This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
    *Cough* Some of us miss you all, hanging out in the Alternative Therapy Room and not posting here (I can't get in there and feel like I'm missing out on a whole lot). Plus it looks like to the PTB that hangs out here, that shippers are fewer in number, unless he's also in that room... hint hint...
    Speakin' only for meself....I've visited the room 3 times... I usually hang out here, but I *love* my friends in both places...

Last night had several windows open... was here there & everywhere... kinda makes you lose track of where you're at... or what time it is...

Speaking of which... I've been on here today 4 hours longer than I'd planned to be & need to get the clothes out of the washer & dryer & tend to the doggies & all those other RL chores...

((((Shipper Family))))

I'll check back this evening....
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      Only if it's wrong for me to like it too! I love intense Jack!! The range of emotions, normally controlled but obvious, that he displays compared to Ptui's very limited ones are enough to make me wonder if Sam has totally lost her mind.

Could you imagine that intensity in a more, eh, intimate setting?
      Yep... But due to the PGForum I couldn't post my 'Dialogue B"...
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        If I recall someone called a sack of potatoes... and then the potato jokes (check out Mala's potatohead collection) just came fast & furious... Spud is one of his lasting tags... along with the emoticon.

So true, ShipNana... any actor would have had a hard time trying to project an empathetic character out of that writing. For a "nicer" guy... the actions they had him take would have had to have been totally rewritten... and they weren't about to do that...
        Time to post more of Mala's spudster collection. I'm sure everyone will agree that Mala is a GENUIS!!!!!

Oh and for those that don't want to be spoiled, SPOILER AHEAD SEASON 8 Hehehehehehehehe

Ship Nana

Comment

Dirty minded! Moi! Never! You must be talking about Shimmering Star! I would never think of Jack and Sam in anything other than a simple romantic kiss!

(Mei Mei runs to corner to laugh hysterically at what she has written above!! *giggle* *snort* *giggle*)
          Hey I've read your fan fics!!

Anyway - 8 years is too fast! They'll go on a date and won't be able to get too close their walkers will be in the way.
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            Oh yes, I agree! RDA vs DDL? No contest. Just my opinion, of course!!

Oh no, I'm not obsessed.... Seriously, I do like THE MAN.... not that you could tell, could you?
            DDl can't hold a candle to RDA
            sigpic
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Suekay Introduces

SG1 INTEL SCOTLAND!!!

It's still a crummy little work in progress but please check it out!!!

http://sg1intelscotland.bravehost.com

PS. I will be adding all of your links as soon as pos'!!!!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

*Cough* Some of us miss you all, hanging out in the Alternative Therapy Room and not posting here (I can't get in there and feel like I'm missing out on a whole lot). Plus it looks like to the PTB that hangs out here, that shippers are fewer in number, unless he's also in that room... hint hint...
                We have chastised ourselves for being remiss in our duties to the Shipper Family! We are trying to do better! Please forgive us!!

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                  Spoilers through season 8 Threads:

Spoiler:
                  Threads will be good. Pete will be history. Kerry won't have been around long enough to be worth mentioning. The regs issue will be solved. All this build up has to go somewhere more than a vague invite. It would be anti-climactic and this season has been all about the drama. I may not like all the drama, but it bodes well for a big finish.
                  Auralan... whenever I feel down about the future of S/J ship you always have wise words to pick me up!
                  Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                    Hash 'em and mash 'em
                    Then add them to the LOVE OMLETTE that Jack is making for Sam!!!!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

LMAO! *imagines what Alternative Therapy Chat Room would do if JM came to visit, considering the uh, "tenor" of the conversation most nights* I'm sure we would LOVE to have Joe (or any PTB) visit and chat with us!
                      PTB consider this your invite to the Shipper Chat Room,
                      just IM any of us for an invite!

LOL, that would be fun, and we even discuss Sam and Jack occasionally too

Comment

Only if it's wrong for me to like it too! I love intense Jack!! The range of emotions, normally controlled but obvious, that he displays compared to Ptui's very limited ones are enough to make me wonder if Sam has totally lost her mind.

Could you imagine that intensity in a more, eh, intimate setting?
                        But Meimei, seeing as you only write fics with nice romantics kisses, what coould you possibly be talking about??...

*I can't tell you how difficult it was to write that sentence without splitting my side laughing *

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                          I don't have any new info from what I've posted before as spoilers. Feel free to go back and look at my spoiler posts for all the specifics there to refresh your memory if need be. At this point, I'm just applying a little logic to the situation instead of freaking out over things that could happen, but aren't actually terribly likely if we look at the big picture.
                          Auralan, yes, I have all your spoilers memorised , I'm not setting my shipper sights on BIG things, I just didn't recall that any of them mentioned that Pete was gone..... *fingers crossed*

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                            LMAO! *imagines what Alternative Therapy Chat Room would do if JM came to visit, considering the uh, "tenor" of the conversation most nights* I'm sure we would LOVE to have Joe (or any PTB) visit and chat with us!
                            PTB consider this your invite to the Shipper Chat Room,
                            just IM any of us for an invite!

LOL, that would be fun, and we even discuss Sam and Jack occasionally too
                            Considering that most of the conversation that takes place in there would get us a swift kick in the posterior by the mods, it's best if we keep it in there! And remember to post frequently to our wonderful Shipper Family.

And as far as TPTB visiting the chat! Oh, come on in! Just bring your ear protection! Or I guess I should say eye protection! We are self moderated so anything goes!

(Mei Mei giggles at the term "self moderated"!! *snort*)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              Suekay Introduces

SG1 INTEL SCOTLAND!!!

It's still a crummy little work in progress but please check it out!!!

http://sg1intelscotland.bravehost.com

PS. I will be adding all of your links as soon as pos'!!!!
                              The man's name is John O'Neill - watch Entity for proof.
                              Sorry but this is my pet peeve.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                                But Meimei, seeing as you only write fics with nice romantics kisses, what coould you possibly be talking about??...

*I can't tell you how difficult it was to write that sentence without splitting my side laughing *
                                Why is everyone laughing at Mei Mei today?

*sniffle* *sniffle* *whimper* *sob*

(*giggle* *snort* *giggle* Don't know why I am trying... No one is going to buy the innocent act! Where's a smiley with a halo when you need one?!)

Comment

Working...
                                X