X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    lol

I did some more research last night.

Tauri is a class of star in several categories from alpha to gamma!
    Tauri is from the word Taurus. Taurus was Zeus, King of Gods in disguise, so Tauri kinda means King of Gods!

Coincidence - i think not!
    And let me guess when you found out that it was a post office moment

'I saw this and thought of Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
      And let me guess when you found out that it was a post office moment

'I saw this and thought of Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

LMAO!!!!

I never...but now that you mention it....

The threads a wee bitty quiet at the mo' but it gets busy at about 8pm GMT.

Physics and stuff out of the way?

Whadaya think 'bout Moebius?
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

LMAO!!!!

I never...but now that you mention it....

The threads a wee bitty quiet at the mo' but it gets busy at about 8pm GMT.

Physics and stuff out of the way?

Whadaya think 'bout Moebius?
        aven't read anything on it yet i'm too busy with the fic metioned at the top of the page!!!!!!!

i'll need to go finish physics so i can come bk l8r

glad you like your 'moment' lol

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
          aven't read anything on it yet i'm too busy with the fic metioned at the top of the page!!!!!!!

i'll need to go finish physics so i can come bk l8r

glad you like your 'moment' lol
          lol

see ya later!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Shipper Family, I just got this in my mail and it just screamed "POST ME!", so here ya go. This has Sam & Jack written all over it.

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most? Saying something and wishing you hadn't, or saying nothing and wishing you had?

I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say. Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them. If you do, they might break your heart. If you don't, you might break theirs. Have you ever decided not to become a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you already had with that person? Your heart decides whom it likes and whom it doesn't. You can't tell your heart what to do. It does it on its own... When you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to.

Too many of us stay walled up because we are too afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care as much, or even at all.

Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear of rejection was too hard to handle?

We tell lies when we are afraid. Afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing we fear grows stronger.

Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have done, or could have had.

So, I just wanted to say, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life, I look up to you, respect you, truly cherish you , most of all I CARE. I care about YOU !!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I must be in serious Shipper withdrawal. All it takes is a sappy e-mail and I burst into tears.
            Last edited by CoffeeGirl; 15 September 2004, 10:39 AM.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
            it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
            It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
            And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am
              I really like this . . . great work, I'd love it to end this way . . .

Course I'd have to work in some Asgard, I don't know why but I love those guys!

hee hee that sounds perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!

and hell yeah get the asgard in there

i love those guys!!!!!!

Comment

lol

I did some more research last night.

Tauri is a class of star in several categories from alpha to gamma!
                Tauri is from the word Taurus. Taurus was Zeus, King of Gods in disguise, so Tauri kinda means King of Gods!

Coincidence - i think not!
                don't apologise for you geekiness I find this sort of thing interesting! much more so than if they'd just yanked the names out of their....er... heads

Spoilers for end of season 8
                Spoiler:
                I'd forgotten kawalsky might be in these eps, makes that whole as-it-was-in-the-beginning thing seem more likely

I swear on my forum addiction, if they muck us about with some AU/loop/not really themselves finale or they hit the big "reset" button at the end, I am going to go ballisic (in a non-violent sort ofway of course). *deep calming breaths* OK, have faith in Joe and Paul to write a GOOD ep (if I keep telling myself that it will all be alright.... right?!?).
                Last edited by kiwigater; 15 September 2004, 10:07 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  so i was thinking about moebius (in between doing my advanced powerpoint exam)
                  Spoiler:
                  , so a moebius strip is a sort of never ending loop? and kawalsky is going to be in it? (it was probably too late for him to be in reckonings). so what if somehow, they get stuck in a time thingy where they go right back to the very beginning? maybe they get a chance to undo everything and have ra and anubis never come to earth, or they have to revisit bits of their history, like the TNG final episode. but i reckon, they will go back in time
                  Spoiler:

I have always had this fear that the writers would try to get Jack and Sara back together. She is really the only one to rival Sam. If they undo everything that has happened, where does that leave Sam and Jack?
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
                    Hey Shipper Family, I just got this in my mail and it just screamed "POST ME!", so here ya go. This has Sam & Jack written all over it.

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most? Saying something and wishing you hadn't, or saying nothing and wishing you had?

This must be what Jack's thinking about. He must be terrified of the repercussions in both scenarios.

I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say. Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them. If you do, they might break your heart. If you don't, you might break theirs.
                    SOMEONE SAY THIS TO JACK PLEEEEZ

Have you ever decided not to become a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you already had with that person? Your heart decides whom it likes and whom it doesn't. You can't tell your heart what to do. It does it on its own... When you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to.
                    Sam. Are you listening?

Too many of us stay walled up because we are too afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care as much, or even at all.

Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear of rejection was too hard to handle?

We tell lies when we are afraid. Afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing we fear grows stronger.

Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have done, or could have had.

So, I just wanted to say, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life, I look up to you, respect you, truly cherish you , most of all I CARE. I care about YOU !!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I must be in serious Shipper withdrawal. All it takes is a sappy e-mail and I burst in tears.
                    Whoever sent you this has their head screwed on! Unlike our favourite couple!!!!

Thankyou for sharing!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl

I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say. Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them. If you do, they might break your heart. If you don't, you might break theirs. Have you ever decided not to become a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you already had with that person? Your heart decides whom it likes and whom it doesn't. You can't tell your heart what to do. It does it on its own... When you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I must be in serious Shipper withdrawal. All it takes is a sappy e-mail and I burst in tears.

i'm greetin' here too (where the hell can i get a get a decent crying smilie [jes what a contradiction!!!!])

your right that is totally something Sam and Jack should get in thier own e-mail inboxes

:::::::::sniffles:::::::::::::

do you think TPTB might take this into consideration.

Comment

Yesterday Moebius was just one ep...
                        Now it's the two part finale???

TPTB love being cryptic. I think they like Star Wars' Yoda too much.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          don't apologise for you geekiness I find this sort of thing interesting! much more so than if they'd just yanked the names out of their....er... heads

Spoilers for end of season 8
                          Spoiler:
                          I'd forgotten kawalsky might be in these eps, makes that whole as-it-was-in-the-beginning thing seem more likely

I swear on my forum addiction, if they muck us about with some AU/loop/not really themselves finale or they hit the big "rest" button at the end, I am going to go ballisic (in a non-violent sort ofway of course). *deep calming breaths* OK, have faith in Joe and Paul to write a GOOD ep (if I keep telling myself that it will all be alright.... right?!?).
                          EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT!!!!

OUR SHIP IS ON THE HORIZON...I can see a gangway with my binoculars...Wait... I see Sam, Jack...and Grace!!!!!!

Soz - Wishful thinking. Here's hoping it's contagious!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yesterday Moebius was just one ep...
                            Now it's the two part finale???

TPTB love being cryptic. I think they like Star Wars' Yoda too much.
                            'two part end is moebius, my young padwan'

i dunno hunni i just had to do some mad inncorect grammar !!!!!!!! yoda rocks

i'm really going now will be back in an hour

did you check out my slightly up dated website

HERE (if you click before try again i fixed the link)

to all those who have read my fic i've update a few since i was lat on here properly so i you want to... i dunno read it it would make one shipper very happy

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Well yes ..I expect some kind of interaction between Sam and Jack in endgame ...cuz we didn't even know we'll get a Sam and Jack interaction scene in sacrifices...So I'm hopefull for that ...

.....but yet again probably not that shippy ...just talking about work ...or something like that but I don't expect them to talk about themselves personnally ..unless Jack asks Sam if she accepted the engagement to Pete ..I mean he is bound to ask her ..one day..specially if it's been a month since they last personal talk in A$$inity...then I wonder what she'll answer ...

...will she say "yes I did" or something more like "He's a good guy ..I think I MAY be happy with him " but not answering properly ...typical of them vague answers

Jack : MAY BE"
                              Sam : "Well you know what it is"
                              Jack :"I see"
                              SAM : "Anyway , I promised Daniel to help him on his new artifact ..better go and do that"

and off she goes ....

Jack now alone grins a little and say :

Jack :"Actually I don't see........."

Caty

Spoiler:
                              I don't believe that they show how Jack finds out about her saying yes, because that wouldn't make any sense. We already know that he is shattered, because she considers marrying this idiot. So i don't think they will give us another "affinity-scene", but who knows?

I just hope there isn't zero ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                Spoiler:

I have always had this fear that the writers would try to get Jack and Sara back together. She is really the only one to rival Sam. If they undo everything that has happened, where does that leave Sam and Jack?

In that case ..me think the anti-shippers will be all happy ...and as for me ..I think I could never watch an episode of Stargate again from season 1 to season 8 ..cuz it would not have happened ..I 'll resell everything ..may be wait until the DVD's become a little fortune and resell them to an anti-shipper second hand

And after that .it will be the last we hear from me on that forum and everywhere Stargate related ...cuz I'll leave real fast ...probably delete my Stargate music video webpage ...and move to fresh pastures....which means a new show and certainly not Stargate Atlantis but any sci-fi shows" which I haven't seen yet ..I'd like to get hooked on the "Dead zone" ...so here we go ..plus I have "Tru calling" and "Alias"...which I really like too.

PS: I've been thinking ..and if they go back full circle to give us
                                Spoiler:
                                Sara
                                with jack ...then . ..I understand now why they want to do the movie 2 from
                                Spoiler:
                                season 2
                                ...make sense to me ..

I hope we are reading too much into this but ...this scenarion is absolutely bad ..mean ..ridiculous ...and name it what you want ..I hate it ..just hope it'a only a nightmare of mine ...and won't come true ...cuz surely it ain't a dream

caty
                                Last edited by Catysg1; 15 September 2004, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X