Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((((((((((((((((((Getcarter))))))))))))))))

Not sure when you will be back....BUT SO HAPPY you are ok!!!!!!!!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hi everyone!
      Another newbie shipper delurking. I've been watching stargate on and off for a couple of years, but only got really interested at the beginning of season 7 and then started watching repeats to catch up on the shows I missed. Been lurking for quite awhile and thought it was time post.
      Have mercy on me, I've never posted on a board before and don't know about all the bells and whistles on here yet....so all I'm gonna say about this friday is I'll watch thru my fingers too.

I'm really glad getcarter and waterfall are safe! I've been checking the thread pretty often hoping for good news.

I hope to get in the groove and post some more with you fine shippers!

cc_mac
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tpe78
        Hi shippers.

Ok.. I'm a newbie to GW but have been a shipper for years.

My ideas on are that old saying third times the charm.
        1st Jonas H.
        2nd
        3rd Jack (forever)

I really don't know if I can watch insanity this week but I do want to see what happens with teal'c.

I hope everyone that was affected by the hurricane (We call them cyclones over here.) is ok and there isn't too much damage. I saw on the news last night roof's blowing across peoples frontyards.

WELCOME TPE78!!!!!!!

Grab a handful of Ship Nana's Famous cookies...one of Madgater's drinks and have a blast!!!

I think we are all dreading this Friday....but just like everything in life *This too shall pass*
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          Yeah, same thing happened to me last night...er, I mean at 3.30am this morning....
          Can anyone explain why when I go thru my new (expensive!) broadband connection it can't find GW, but when I try dial up IE can??

*soothing noises for Ship Nana* that's right, let the shiplets deal with that ep for you..... *starts preparing survival kit for ep...*
          ((((((((((beautiful and gorgeous KG ))))))))))))))

I think it's just IE and GW not playing nice with each other. IE on my computer sometimes can't find GW on the dial-up. Of course lately my dial-up connections have been quite unstable.

Comment

Welcome tpe78 and cc mac!!

Glad you guys came out and joined in all the shipdom fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac
              Hi everyone!
              Another newbie shipper delurking. I've been watching stargate on and off for a couple of years, but only got really interested at the beginning of season 7 and then started watching repeats to catch up on the shows I missed. Been lurking for quite awhile and thought it was time post.
              Have mercy on me, I've never posted on a board before and don't know about all the bells and whistles on here yet....so all I'm gonna say about this friday is I'll watch thru my fingers too.

I'm really glad getcarter and waterfall are safe! I've been checking the thread pretty often hoping for good news.

cc_mac
              Hi and a Hardy Welcome CC_Mac....(didn't want to repeat my last welcome)

We have food we have drink and we have all the Shipper Support you can ask for

Glad you decided to delurk....We may be silly sometimes But we are a happy, positive bunch !!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
                Welcome tpe78 and cc mac!!

Glad you guys came out and joined in all the shipdom fun!!
                Just want to let you know Ilios...that I personally think you should post A LOT... I LOVE YOUR sig pic...one of my faves

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                  ((((((((((beautiful and gorgeous KG ))))))))))))))

I think it's just IE and GW not playing nice with each other. IE on my computer sometimes can't find GW on the dial-up. Of course lately my dial-up connections have been quite unstable.
                  Now MG is it *Really * the dial up or could it be the ...............(wait for it).
                  ................................................................................ ...................
                  ...........................................the user

tee hee

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    Just want to let you know Ilios...that I personally think you should post A LOT... I LOVE YOUR sig pic...one of my faves
                    lol I'll try more... I LOVE YOUR sig pic A LOT also

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac
                      Hi everyone!

cc_mac
                      WELCOME TPE78 and CC_MAC

We are a very loving family. You'll love it here. Just be prepared for the graviity shifting towards the gutter. That tends to happen a lot.

Here's your care package of some of our strongest and most popular drinks!!!!

Comment

Hmm...Yahoo Briefcase must not like hotlinking to files anymore.

I've attached the JPG file to this post (I hope I did anyway. This is my first time using the attachment feature...)

What are we supposed to do to get whatever you attached?

Comment

Wow that was quick! Thanks for the welcome, especially since it comes with drinks and cookies.

Woohoo look at me I already found the smilies

boo hiss hahaha

back to exploring.....

cc_mac
                          sigpic

Comment

WELCOME TPE78 and CC_MAC

We are a very loving family. You'll love it here. Just be prepared for the graviity shifting towards the gutter. That tends to happen a lot.

Here's your care package of some of our strongest and most popular drinks!!!!
                            So what are you trying to say here MG???? We all KNOW Jack and Sam *Belong* together....BUT right now Sam is a bit.........shall we say distracted....... so.....while she is trying...::heavy sigh:::::: to break our poor Jack's heart....... We female Shippers just feel it is only right that we step in and *Pick Up the Slack* so to speak........ Right ladies??? Jack is such a "Wonderful Man" and we don't want him to be totally despondent now do we so we are just doign our part as dutiful Shippers........ Its tough but ya know the saying

As an aside......... I can't really use this anywhere since it is considered a Spoiler but for theose of you who remember...Marimba took a *Stand In* to Gate Con to represent me ( a barbie) and well they were nice enough to let my *Stand-In* try to comfort Jack. Here is a picture of *Pseudo -Me* on Jack's desk. Is is considered a spoiler due to Jack's rank so anyone who does not want to be spoiled do not click on the link

Also, that really *Is* me.......kind of
                            Tame on Jack's Desk

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                              What are we supposed to do to get whatever you attached?
                              if you would like to save a copy of the attachment for your personal drooling
                              just click on the attachment and once it opens right click on it and then *save picture as* and viola you have it saved to your computer for your own personal use

Comment

Tame ....Roflmao That is just soooo funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X