Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good grief, it's half past two! I really must go to bed...
    So relieved to hear GetCarter is ok!! The pictures of Charley were on the news again tonight... it looks terrible.
    ((((((The brave shippers that endured the storm)))))

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
      GetCater is OK!!!!!
      I just talked to her on the phone!!!!!!!
      Her and her family are well!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I'm soooooooo relieved!!!!(I thought I was gonna cry when she answered the phone!!)
      I told her that all the shippers at GW were worried about her and she thinks that is so sweet of everyone.(she said that several times in our conversation!)She told me to tell everyone THANK YOU for their concern.
      She was sooo impressed that so many people were worried about her!!!

They had about an hour's warning and her and her family sat in a big closet during the storm.
      She did tell me it was very scary and for a short time she thought she was a goner.She told me it was VERY loud and that the walls were shaking from the wind.
      She doesn't have power yet and won't until at least wed or thurs.
      Her house did recieve some damage,they lost the screen porch and fence and some tiles on the roof.

Lesson to be learned from this:
      Us shippers seem to be very good at weathering severe storms!!!
      So remember that this friday!!

waterfall
      Waterfall, thanks for the good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like it was a close one for GetCarter!!

Your right, having all that experience weathering bad shipper weather probably did help GetCarter get thru her RL storm!!!!!!!

I guess did serve a useful purpose after all!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
        Hey!

Thanks!

Well If I tell the truth, "forbidden" and "go towards the light" are not my favorite vids... Even I want to make a "remake" of "go towards the light"... If I have time of course hehehehe

By the way! All the shipper have to watch my last shippy vid, is a tribute to Sam/Jack relationship...

SAM AND JACK TRIBUTE

SNY
        Hi Sny!

I have read "Go Towards The Light" and it was great! But it was your trailer that I absolutely LOVED! The music was beautiful! Where is the music from? Sometimes I watch your trailer over and over again to listen to that music! Anyway, I've watched Forbidden too! Very hot! You are very talented! And I just watched the S/J tribute! That was very touching!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
          I've always thought of Cassie as a shipper aswell, just as I think of Janet,Daniel Teal'c and General Hammond being shippers.
          I don't know why it is and there has never been any canon for it in the show but I think I just feel that the people closest to them know how they feel and what they really want and I can imagine Sam talking to Janet about her feelings sometimes,and Jack talking to Daniel or Teal'c about his. Then they all get together and make plans for how to get Sam and Jack together (Ok, I can dream can't I )

BTW I really do like how you have split Sam into two people, Carter and Samantha. I think thats a really great way to see here character and the part of her character that Jack is in love with. Like you mentioned in your fic, all the other guys are in love with Samantha the gorgeous,blond, sweet, blue eyed woman but Jack is in love with Carter....the complete package, he sees everything and loves everything about her not just her looks

You know what, i'm saving your fic in my favourites it really has a great effect! I'm going to sleep now in a really shippy mood I've almost forgot what happens in the episode that airs this Friday
          There's an episode that airs Friday? No there's not!!!!!!!

*obviously, Ship Nana is in deep, deep denial*
          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
            So relieved to hear GetCarter is ok!! The pictures of Charley were on the news again tonight... it looks terrible.

Yeah, same thing happened to me last night...er, I mean at 3.30am this morning....
            Can anyone explain why when I go thru my new (expensive!) broadband connection it can't find GW, but when I try dial up IE can??

*soothing noises for Ship Nana* that's right, let the shiplets deal with that ep for you..... *starts preparing survival kit for ep...*

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
              Hmm...Yahoo Briefcase must not like hotlinking to files anymore.

I've attached the JPG file to this post (I hope I did anyway. This is my first time using the attachment feature...)
              Well see now that you added it as an attachment I don't need to post it

You are so good
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                Spoiler:
                I would love to see Jack talk her out of it but this is something Sam must handle by herself.Sam cannot expect Jack or anyone else to fix this mess.I just get a laugh when I hear Sam thinks Pete is moving too fast.When you get engaged it is too late to think the relationship is going to slow down.You are either going to get Married or your going to break it off.If Sam thinks see can say yes to Pete then date him once in while she is sadly mistaken.
                SPoilers for A$$finity TOTALLYagree Ses110
                Spoiler:
                if Sam is going to say yes or no...it has to come from her. She has to decide that she either is going to take a chance and talk to Jack about how she....SHE feels regardless of how Jack feels.....Sam needs to at least be up front with her own feelings before saying yes or no to
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                  For Shippers who watch SG on the SciFi Channel… some of our favorite eps are coming up in the next 2 weeks…

Upgrades 10 p.m. (EST) tomorrow night (Monday, 8/16)
                  Divide and Conquer 8 p.m. (EST) Monday 8/23
                  Window of Opportunity 9 p.m. (EST) Monday 8/23
                  Beneath the Surface 9 p.m. (EST) Monday 8/30

A very good thing w/Affinity showing on Friday 8/20!
                  well we definitely need thiese....may have to break out the DVDs and watch tem a few times as well as my favorite ship vids .....kind of a *Ship Overload* just to counteract all this *Insanity*

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                    right, i have to go to bed before i pass out in front of the computer. lunar, i'll finish reading your fics tomorrow, and i love terry pratchett, so i'll read those too. tame, you must host that pic of MS, it's gorgeous. only five days until *that* episode is over and done with, still hoping it's all a dream, speak to you all tomorrow

LOL...ok I will see what I can do about posting it over on the MS thunk thread for all of you Daniel/MS thunkers

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar

OK, how many more chapters does this "Screwing Up" series have??? I'm practically chewing on my computer desk waiting for more (which I know is totally unreasonable cos you just uploaded 2 chapters ). It's just sooo good! And not too steamy either - have you Meimei's wonderful fics?? Now those are steamy!!
                      Spoiler:
                      I like the way you've written the Sam-Pete relationship... a lot. I know not everyone will agree, but I think Sam went into the relationship with "honourable intentions" so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
                        Hi Sny!

I have read "Go Towards The Light" and it was great! But it was your trailer that I absolutely LOVED! The music was beautiful! Where is the music from? Sometimes I watch your trailer over and over again to listen to that music! Anyway, I've watched Forbidden too! Very hot! You are very talented! And I just watched the S/J tribute! That was very touching!

~*~Emilee~*~
                        Just an FYI...*Go Towards The Light* was written by RuralStar1971 NOT SNY.. I love Sny's vids but I love Ruralstar's fiction as well and I wanted to make sure each got credit for what they did

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          Yeah, same thing happened to me last night...er, I mean at 3.30am this morning....
                          Can anyone explain why when I go thru my new (expensive!) broadband connection it can't find GW, but when I try dial up IE can??

*soothing noises for Ship Nana* that's right, let the shiplets deal with that ep for you..... *starts preparing survival kit for ep...*

I knew I could count on the Family!!!

My little ole heart would just snap in two if I had to watch "THAT" episode with out a detail report on it.

So, I'll be sitting at my computer waiting for your report.

Oh and your Shipper Medal for watching it will be waiting for you.
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                            There's an episode that airs Friday? No there's not!!!!!!!

*obviously, Ship Nana is in deep, deep denial*
                            Well apparenty Sci-Fi is in the same denial....there was ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION of ......Can we scream *False Advertising* when its over

well it was just a thought

Comment

Hi shippers.

Ok.. I'm a newbie to GW but have been a shipper for years.

My ideas on are that old saying third times the charm.
                              1st Jonas H.
                              2nd
                              3rd Jack (forever)

I really don't know if I can watch insanity this week but I do want to see what happens with teal'c.

I hope everyone that was affected by the hurricane (We call them cyclones over here.) is ok and there isn't too much damage. I saw on the news last night roof's blowing across peoples frontyards.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater

KG you wouldn't believe some of the hoops my computer makes me jump through just to GW to come up on my broadband.....

I too will be braving the * * factor and watching the Sci-Fi channel this Friday...iffor no other reason than to throw things at my TV that will make me have to clean the screen....hey I need a reason to dust what can I say

Comment

Working...
                                X