This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    LOL!! Well, I hope I don't have to wait too long in the emergency room!! I'm sure there will be a crowd!!
    Yup, we'll either be in the queue for a doctor, or suffering from alcohol poisoning since that seems to be the only way to be able to watch the episode!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Yup, we'll either be in the queue for a doctor, or suffering from alcohol poisoning since that seems to be the only way to be able to watch the episode!!
      I think those shippers who watch the episode for the family should get in first. Of course, after we post our reviews. * note to self: I must practise typing while blindfolded*

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
        OK, let’s see how this new spoiler thing works. I’m trying to quote kiwigaters Affinity spoiler from earlier, and I hope it doesn't show:

Looks OK from the preview.

They did the same thing with the trailer for Chimera.
        Spoiler:
        They know that if they show what’s going to happen between Sam and the people who haven’t already been warned via online fandom won’t watch. Those poor, innocent people will get suckered into watching and they won’t even have their barf bags handy! It’s pretty diabolical if you ask me.
        It is also quite sadistic! Think of all the pain it's gonna cause not to mention, heart attacks and strokes!!!!!!!!!!!
        Ship Nana

Comment

Hi Shippers! I hope things turn out okay for those in Florida!!! Good luck! (maybe I dont miss FL as much as I thought I did.)

Sally, your new sig is just way too funny!! LoL
          Isis, nice sig *thunk* (ooo wait wrong thread)

Anyhoo since I didnt remember to watch Avatar(I hope they run it again soon), I didnt get to see the previews for the dreaded episode. Although i'm not looking forward to it, I will definantly watch it (if I remember this time around). It may not be a good story for the S/J ship but I will watch it with my hands over my eyes. (Ya know when you peek through your fingers at scary movies??) That'll be me with this episode!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            It is also quite sadistic! Think of all the pain it's gonna cause not to mention, heart attacks and strokes!!!!!!!!!!!
            It's just as well we shippers stick together. We'll have to have a massive international group hug!!!! ((((((((SHIPPERS)))))))))
            sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't you MS thunkers just love this?:

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/40eec8f7...ZGsHBBiFnz_OB2

Perhaps Tame would like to host this pic. Actually this pic was an advertisement on GW for ordering a giant poster of MS. I purposely left off the part at the bottom of the pic that said "giant-sized poster."

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                noooooo, A$$inity next week!!
                I don't know what i'm going to do about it...I know a lot of you are not going to watch it or are not going to watch it until after you have read about what has happened but I don't know if I should go into it not knowing anything or if I should wait and read what happened from you guys....

Anyway..my thoughts on Avatar: Spoilers below if the tags don't work...
                Spoiler:
                I thought this was a great ep! It was a good storyline and a good team episode. I didn't like that we had to see Jack getting killed twice(or was it 3) times Poor Jack!
                I loved the scene where all four of them were standing pointing their guns at each other not knowing which one of them was the goa'uld....and I do admit that I shouted at Daniel when he killed Siler! I know he was a goa'uld but it was Siler!
                There was ship in this very subtle but it was there, I liked when Sam said 'Sir,I think you've done it again' when Jack accidentally worked out the solution
                This had a LOT of potential to be a very shippy episode and all the way through the episode I was hoping that Sam saw Jack dead in the gateroom after he had been shot by the SS, just to see her reaction...I was also hping that Teal'c did decide to shoot her when he thought she was a goa'uld cause I wanted to see what Jack would do! (I was only thinking this because I knew none of them would really die! If it was real believe me I wouldn't want it!

My Rating: 8/10 If there was I tiny bit more ship it would of got 10/10
                Spoiler:
                But in one of the game runs Sam did say something like "I can't believe that General O'Neill is dead". That I think is quite shippy. She could have put more feeling into it, but we could chalk the lack of feeling coming from her into the fact that the game wasn't programmed for ship!!!!!!!!!!!

So the fact that the imaginary Sam even mentioned it is really something now that I think about it since how Sam felt wasn't a part of the game.

Since the game was learning from Teal'c it must be that Teal'c thought that that was something that Sam would say and the game inserted her comment.

Bottom line: IMHO, this episode proves once again, shipper family, that Teal'c is a shipper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  Yep. You can watch from the TV in the shipper bar while either me or KG serves you the strongest possible drinks throughout the show.

Comment

Btw shippers - and I don't know if I've stated this already- but I'm going to watch Affinity on Friday. So, for those of you that are counting on others to see if the ep's handleable, I've got your back. It won't be until after 10pm my time (when the ep's over), so don't get scared if I don't get back right away. Bad or good, I'll let you know my feelings/thoughts.

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                      Now back to Stargate.
                      I saw the previews for "Affinty" and I have this to say:
                      Spoiler:
                      All they showed in the previews was the Teal'c side of the story.
                      I *wonder* why that could be?? Are they afraid of scaring people away by showing anything with S/ ?? (all those poor unsuspesting people who don't *do* spoilers! I think TPTB are gonna get alot of *hate mail* over this one)
                      I wonder if the will show Jack's reaction to "the news" (notice I didn't say happy?) Or even Daniel's or Teal'c's??
                      Are they gonna sweep this under the rug???
                      I think this is the first time ever that I am absolutley dreading an episode of Stargate.I didn't even do that with "Cheyrnoble" I downloaded it to see what all the fuss was about.(I was shocked) As for "Affinity" I don't think I can even watch it. Makes me sick even thinking about it. I'm gonna tape it and wait to see what y'all's reaction is to it before I even bother.

And that's all I have to say about that

waterfall
                      I'm with you about videotaping A$$inity and waiting for the shipper review or bette yet the end of the series when we get our happy shipper ending.

I'm really glad that Tampa/Clearwater dodged the bullet. My parents were in a mandatory evacuation zone in Tampa but only left for the day. They were back in their home by 8 last night.

I hope GetCarter is ok!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                        I was just trying to be funny. I'm sure AT is a very faithful and devoted wife and that her RL husband is very understanding and knows that those "behind the scenes" outtakes are only meant for levity on the set. I apologize for not making that clear.
                        Ok, out from behind that bar!!!!!!!! You've been taking inventory way tooooo long now to just be counting!

I see I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you now that we share a building.
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                          Just a question when has ATs husband starred in sg1 i know h has but which one,i don't even know what AT and RDA spouses look like in real life does any-one have any photos to post.

I REALLY HOPE GETCARTER AND LTLISA ARE OK.WATERFALL I AM GLAD YOU ARE ALRIGHT.PLEASE GUYS IF YOU GET THESE MESSAGES POST ASAP OR GET SOME-ONE TO POST FOR YOU SO WE KNOW YOUR ALRIGHT

ALSO LUNAR PLEASE HURRY UP I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER LIKE YESTERDAY WHAT HAPPENED AFTER YOU KNOW WHAT??????????????????

WYNTERXX
                          AT's Hubby (Alec I think) is the first fireman you see coming down the pole in the firehouse in The Changeling.

I'm keeping GetCarter in my prayers. There were many missing(100 about 4 hours ago) and unfortunetly 15 deaths so far. Hopefully she and her family evacuated

Sg-1Poz

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            Spoiler:
                            I would think that PdL at the playground is just background. You know how he ends up in all the eps he directs. And as far as the ring goes, well, one of the pics, if you open it shows a ring. I am willing to bet that it is really Ptui in the ep and not just a dream or thinking about it. Whether Sam accepts immediately or is just thinking about it remains to be seen. Although one of the pics of the stake out or whatever they are doing looks rather cozy. It may be then that she accepts. To sum up, he may ask in the park, she thinks about it, talking about is it fair to have kids with her job, and then accepts later. Or just keeps thinking about it. Regardless, we know we are stuck with Ptui until Threads. Just how much is the question.

And I will be watching the ep come Friday. From what it sounds like, somebody has to or their will be no one to tell anyone about anything! The things I do for my Shipper Family!
                            Spoiler:
                            In addition, we know that
                            puts a down payment on a home for him and Sam in Threads. I don't think he would do that without an engagement.

Oh I think I'm gonna be sick. Where is that bucket?
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              Btw shippers - and I don't know if I've stated this already- but I'm going to watch Affinity on Friday. So, for those of you that are counting on others to see if the ep's handleable, I've got your back. It won't be until after 10pm my time (when the ep's over), so don't get scared if I don't get back right away. Bad or good, I'll let you know my feelings/thoughts.

Sally
                              We'll be relying on you for all the details.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                Spoilers S8 "Affinity" "Threads"
                                Spoiler:
                                PdL could be in the background, but have TPTB ever released pictures of "background" guest shots as spoilers? I don't know. anyone? Right now DDL is not listed as a guest star in Threads so either Carter doesn't break up with him or doesn't get engaged to him. Of course, I'm still hoping for the latter. Yes, I am OVERLY optimistic, but I am giving TPTB every chance not to blind my shipper eyes and rip out my heart.
                                Spoiler:
                                Well maybe she breaks up with him off camera! That would work for me. If we never see again, it would be tooooooo soon for me.(just to be clear, I don't mean the actor, I mean the character).
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X