This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    I think those shippers who watch the episode for the family should get in first. Of course, after we post our reviews. * note to self: I must practise typing while blindfolded*
    Personally, I think the shippers who watch THAT episode for the family deserve the
    SHIPPER MEDAL OF COURAGE!!!!!!!.

As mayor of Shipper Town, I will personally pin a medal on each shipper's chest at the Shipper Town Hall at an appropriate ceremony attended by all Shipper Town residents !
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      Ok, out from behind that bar!!!!!!!! You've been taking inventory way tooooo long now to just be counting!

I see I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you now that we share a building.
      Curses!!!! Foiled again!!!!

Comment

Maybe we should have a wedding drill since we forgot to do it on Shipper day. This would take our minds off the episode.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky

<snip>

And AT has been making noises like it's time for her to move on as well.

<snip>

If TBTB can figure out a way to keep AT happy, then yeah, I'd want O'Neill offstage as Carter's love interest. If that happened we'd both be happy. Shippers would get the S/J resolution they always wanted and noromos would get a shipless season.
          I might have missed an article or AT quote, but what makes you think that Amanda's not interested in coming back?

I'd also LOVE to see a season 9 with Sam and Jack together!... (even if it's off-screen during the entire 9th season. but if they want to show the relationship during the 9th season, go right ahead! ) Bring them together at/towards the end of season 8, and I'll accept a season 9, whether RDA/Jack's on or not. About the ONLY thing that would make me not want to continue with the show for a 9th would be if they continued with the S/P relationship.... not sure how much more of it I can take, but I know another season would completely shatter my heart.

8th season S/J shippy resolution = happy and eager to watch a season 9 viewer!

Sally
          Last edited by majorsal; 14 August 2004, 06:15 PM.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
            Hi Shippers! I hope things turn out okay for those in Florida!!! Good luck! (maybe I dont miss FL as much as I thought I did.)

Sally, your new sig is just way too funny!! LoL
            Isis, nice sig *thunk* (ooo wait wrong thread)

Anyhoo since I didnt remember to watch Avatar(I hope they run it again soon), I didnt get to see the previews for the dreaded episode. Although i'm not looking forward to it, I will definantly watch it (if I remember this time around). It may not be a good story for the S/J ship but I will watch it with my hands over my eyes. (Ya know when you peek through your fingers at scary movies??) That'll be me with this episode!
            Nikki, I've PM'ed you the website for downloading the newest Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              I might have missed an article or AT quote, but what makes you think that Amanda's not interested in coming back?

I'd also LOVE to see a season 9 with Sam and Jack together!... (even if it's off-screen during the entire 9th season. but if they want to show the relationship during the 9th season, go right ahead! ) Bring them together at/towards the end of season 8, and I'll accept a season 9, whether RDA/Jack's on or not. About the ONLY thing that would make me not want to continue with the show for a 9th would be if they continued with the S/P relationship.... not sure how much more of it I can take, but I know another season would completely shatter my heart.

Sally
              I agree!! I will also be one of those who will be taking one for our lovable family by watching the dreaded "A$$inity."

But fear not!!!! I will have Nuby's Kull warrior armor to protect me.

Comment

Thanks MG!!!

-Marimba, I'm in the middle of d/ling your new S/J video (Cherish), but I wanted to say that I absolutly LOVE your 'We Belong' video!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

I'll be watching it as well (after downing a bottle of dramamine, that is... )

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                    Spoilers S8 "Affinity" "Threads"
                    Spoiler:
                    PdL could be in the background, but have TPTB ever released pictures of "background" guest shots as spoilers? I don't know. anyone? Right now DDL is not listed as a guest star in Threads so either Carter doesn't break up with him or doesn't get engaged to him. Of course, I'm still hoping for the latter. Yes, I am OVERLY optimistic, but I am giving TPTB every chance not to blind my shipper eyes and rip out my heart.
                    Spoiler:
                    But DDL is listed in the TV guide for the ep as a guest. And PDL is the director, so he could probably have something to do with the pics that are released.

I guess I should read more carefully. My comment is in reference to A$$inty. Not Threads....
                    Last edited by Guest; 14 August 2004, 06:37 PM. Reason: Cause I didn't read it slowly....

Comment

Sally
                      Sally, here's the quote from Amanda in the interview posted August 9th here at Gateworld. The title is called something like Gating to Season Nine?

Amanda Tapping ("Samantha Carter") is also pondering whether or not it's time to move on. "It's really a double-edged sword," she told Femme Fatales magazine. "It's been such a phenomenal run and such a great time, that maybe it is time to let it go. At the same time, it's very scary because there's so much invested in it and we're all such a family. ... This has been a great job, but there's a huge part of Amanda Tapping the actress who wants to play characters that don't wear combat boots."

Comment

http://www.e-net.or.jp/user/ncc-1701/Amanda/ - On the front page of this website there's a link to a little biography about AT. She has 3 brothers named RICK, CHRIS, AND MICHAEL. How's that for coincidence??

Also, her hubby's name is Alan.

Of course it took me awhile to get you this post. When you see the pic on the front page of this site (that's where the link leads to) of AT from the 2000 London con, you'll know why.

MMMM.......AT.......blue jello...............

OUCH!

Must remember not to land on my head as I fall into the gutter.

Comment

She's also a twin to one of her brothers. I'll bet he's a cutie. Sorry if the last sentence is considered private.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                            http://www.e-net.or.jp/user/ncc-1701/Amanda/ - On the front page of this website there's a link to a little biography about AT. She has 3 brothers named RICK, CHRIS, AND MICHAEL. How's that for coincidence??

Also, her hubby's name is Alan.

Of course it took me awhile to get you this post. When you see the pic on the front page of this site (that's where the link leads to) of AT from the 2000 London con, you'll know why.

MMMM.......AT.......blue jello...............

OUCH!

Must remember not to land on my head as I fall into the gutter.
                            OK. That website said that one of AT's brothers was named Michael. But another website says that it's Stephen, not Michael who's he 3rd brother.

I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                              She's also a twin to one of her brothers. I'll bet he's a cutie. Sorry if the last sentence is considered private.
                              You mean the gutter comment. That's OK. We're always making use of the tunnel between Shipper Town and the gutter.

The girls go to the gutter when drooling over RDA/Jack, us guys go to the gutter drooling over AT/Sam.

Comment

I'm sorry! I've read so many interviews with AT lately, I don't know anymore. I'm pretty sure the link was from Gateworld, though. She hedges a bit, says she loves working on "Stargate," but that (I'm paraphrasing here, this is NOT a direct quote) maybe it's time for her to try something new.

Absolutely agree with you there. If S/P continues, I can't watch another season, no matter who comes back.

Bucky

Comment

Working...
                                X