Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Campers!! Haven't caught up yet, so I hope you Florida folks are okay!!!

Anyway, Just wanted to announce two things--

Token's Lost City Gif of Jack is up at the site (shirtless RDA ladies, bring your smelling salts!)

and my new vid

"Cherish" by Madonna

Enjoy!

*now I'm off to catch up *
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Question for the computer literates (I'm very def not one):

When you use "Search this thread", whatever is in the new-type spoiler will not show up right? Or would it? I would say that would be a con as far as using this type of spoiler for those going back in the thread to look for something said.

Comment

Hope everyone is OK in Florida. I have been in some rather frightening storms while visiting Florida in the past, this must have been so much worse, I feel for you all.

Spoilers for 'Avatar'

I live in England and have been able to download last night’s episode. I really thought it was an improvement on last weeks. The part at the beginning when Sam was trying not to smile at Jacks reaction to what Dr Lee was saying and when she said “Sir you’ve done it again,”(or something like that) Jacks reaction was classic even going onto ask her after she had been babbling techno at him, when was she getting to part that would tell him what he had done again. This episode was telling us they (SG1) are at their best when working as a team.
        But as I live in England I have no intension of downloading next weeks “Affinity” until I have had some feedback form those of you brave enough to watch it.

Jack and Sam Forever
        Isis
        Last edited by Isis; 14 August 2004, 09:35 AM.
        Isis
        Jack and Sam forever

Comment

Originally posted by Isis
          Hope everyone is OK in Florida. I have been in some rather frightening storms while visiting Florida in the past, this must have been so much worse, I feel for you all.

Spoilers for 'Avatar'

<snip>

But as I live in England I have no intension of downloading next weeks “Affinity” until I have had some feedback form those of you brave enough to watch it.

Jack and Sam Forever
          Isis
          ditto
          Last edited by sueKay; 14 August 2004, 10:10 AM.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

( ( ( ( ( ( Florida Shippers ) ) ) ) ) )

I'm sending all my prayers and positive energy your way. If anyone can make it through adversity, it's shippers!

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
              ( ( ( ( ( ( Florida Shippers ) ) ) ) ) )

I'm sending all my prayers and positive energy your way. If anyone can make it through adversity, it's shippers!
              Was just looking at the damage and reading the comparisons to Andrew. Our prayers are with you Florida folks, don't hesitate to pop on and ask if there is anything we can do.

(((((((((Florida Shippers))))))))))

Glad to hear you got through it relatively unscathed Waterfall. Let us know if you hear anything from getcarter.
              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Isis

Spoilers for 'Avatar'
                <snip>

Jack and Sam Forever
                Isis
                well, I plan to watch it no matter what (I'm stubborn that way! ). So, I'd be glad to prescreen it for the family 'course I may be drinking heavily before hand to deal with it, so you may not want to trust my "analysis"

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                  Spoiler:
                  They only mentioned Tea'c, and Daniel (who from the pictures etc I didn't really think he had much to do in this ep ). And this talk about Sam rethinking her life, nowhere do they mention Pete! So, either the previews are trying to keep things from people (possible), or the spoilers we've been freaking out over aren't accurate... which seems odd considering that they caused so much uproar TPTB felt the need to come calm us down! *scratches head in confusion*

I guess we'll just have to wait and see....
                  OK, let’s see how this new spoiler thing works. I’m trying to quote kiwigaters Affinity spoiler from earlier, and I hope it doesn't show:

Looks OK from the preview.

They did the same thing with the trailer for Chimera.
                  Spoiler:
                  They know that if they show what’s going to happen between Sam and the people who haven’t already been warned via online fandom won’t watch. Those poor, innocent people will get suckered into watching and they won’t even have their barf bags handy! It’s pretty diabolical if you ask me.

sigpic
                  s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Marimba! Post one more!
                    sigpic

Comment

Charley is on the news at the moment... it seems really terrible. I hope everyone is okay!
                      In answer to Anubis's question, I'd rather have Sam and Jack together... Not a great fan of the current changes in the show and personally, if things continue as they are at the moment, I'd rather it goes out on a high note than see it dragged on and on and on... and what could be a higher note than S/J togetherness?

Comment

I just saw Charlie on the news as well. Terrifying.

Has anyone heard from GetCarter or LtLisa?
                        sigpic

Comment

To respond to Anubis' question, I pick option number 1.

My ideal balance would be season 8 with RDA and AT, and Jack and Sam together. I don't want the show to turn into Melrose place though, as I'm a sci fi fan, and I want to see the other character arcs fulfilled too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to ask, if anyone know whether AT is married or not?
                            "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                              Yup! She's happily married and has been for 10 or so years!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                                Yes she is married. Her husband appeared in Changeling as a fireman.

Comment

Working...
                                X