Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Carter should Hook up with?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take one guess...
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
    http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
    http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Comment

I agree, Jack or Rodney. I haven't seen any of season 9 or 10 of SG1 yet, but I thought at the end of season 8 she and Jack were supposed to have ended up together, but I suppose the fact that it was renewed for season 9 ruined that. And Sasusc, I so love that picture from GUP (well, I think it is an outtake or some such, isn't it, but I love it anyway.)
        Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

Jack! Rodney totally digs Carson, anyway. (;
          sigpic

Comment

hmmmmm......I'm torn between Jack and Rodney because I love them both.If she really needs to be with someone ,and since now Jack is no longer in the show and there was no hint about them being together,I pick Rodney because he's so funny,kindda' cute ,smart and she could bring out the good in him ('coz I do believe there's a lot of good in him) + they have chemistry and the fights would be so entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
              Why does she have to hook up with anyone?
              Can't she be a single woman, it's not a crime, it's not even unusual.

I don't like the way the writers do relationships on this show, any of them, male or female, so I'd far rather they just left her as she is.

I like Sam, I don't need her to be Sam/anyone to be a good character, a believable character, an interesting character.

FF getting down off her soapbox
              So true. And that's why ship is better in fics.

However, it is Sam and Jack.
              my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Jack!
                No contest for me. Loved them since season 2.. well half way through season 1 actually. hehe

~Bec
                Someone notices you. Someone somewhere notices you the second you walk into a room. Find them. Because they’re waiting for you. Waiting for you to turn your head, say hello, and make their day the way you’ve made every single one of theirs. Find them.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                  Why does she have to hook up with anyone?
                  Can't she be a single woman, it's not a crime, it's not even unusual.

I don't like the way the writers do relationships on this show, any of them, male or female, so I'd far rather they just left her as she is.

I like Sam, I don't need her to be Sam/anyone to be a good character, a believable character, an interesting character.

FF getting down off her soapbox
                  I totally agree. I do have my favorite pairing, and you can see what that is in my sig (*ducks rotten vegetables*) but I think the shipping is best left to fanfic. I don't trust tptb to do romance correctly on this show. Have all the subtext in there that you want - then people can glean whatever they need to from it and they can go further in fanfic. I've seen fanfic writers who handle romance a LOT better.

I think romance between any of the main characters just messes with the team dynamic. Person A gets together with Person B - then it's all about the A/B relationship; A and/or B forget that Persons C and D even exist. Let's stick to the wonderful team friendships we had during the early seasons.

*climbs down off her soapbox*

Comment

Jack! Always, 'nough said!

Comment

Jack! Jack! Jack! Jack! Jack! Jack! Jack! Jack! Jack! Jack!

They are so made for each other. Chemistry since season 1 all the way up to and including 10. Even if it was through special appearances and comments such as 'not exactly' in seasons 9 and 10. No contest - Jack wins, hands down.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Oy! This is why we have separate threads for separate "Ships". People tend to disagree and things get messy, violant, basically It'd suck (where have I heard that before. I swear someones said that. *cough* )

But, my ship is Sam/Daniel

Comment

Jack.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Jack.

Comment

IMO there's only one guy for Sam...Daniel ....she has nothing in common with Jack but the Air Force...but that's just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter View Post
                                **looks around** me!!! *cough*

I'm gonna say Jack just cos I like "fanon" and Jack Sam smut is some of the best out there!
                                And, speaking of some of the best smut out there...

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                                Vala
                                I had a feeling someone would throw that out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X