Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Carter should Hook up with?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
    Why does she have to hook up with anyone?
    Can't she be a single woman, it's not a crime, it's not even unusual.

I don't like the way the writers do relationships on this show, any of them, male or female, so I'd far rather they just left her as she is.

I like Sam, I don't need her to be Sam/anyone to be a good character, a believable character, an interesting character.

FF getting down off her soapbox
    I agree, Sam is a strong enough character that she doesn't need to be paired with anyone. TPTB don't do pairings well, and should just leave Sam as the strong capable officer she was once portrayed as.

Originally posted by entity22 View Post
    hmmmmm......I'm torn between Jack and Rodney because I love them both.If she really needs to be with someone ,and since now Jack is no longer in the show and there was no hint about them being together,I pick Rodney because he's so funny,kindda' cute ,smart and she could bring out the good in him ('coz I do believe there's a lot of good in him) + they have chemistry and the fights would be so entertaining

Rodney I don't think they would stop arguing enough to start a romance And then just think about what they would argue about...no do it this way, no its better this way
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I say Jack Jack Jack! Its ment to be, their made for each other.

Julia(samcarterrules)
      sigpic
      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Of course, I'm gonna pick Jack. I may read fics of Carter hooking up with McKay or Pete or whoever else, but that's just for fun. When it comes down to what I want to see on the show, it's Jack/Sam.
        http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
        Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
          Too funny, Terrah!

Oh, and Jess, I didn't feel like you were accusing anyone here of calling any ships "illegitimate".
          Oh, *phew* I'm glad. I try to be extra careful because I don't like to fight with people over ship - and I've gotten flamed for my ship choices in the past (thankfully not by anyone here).

And yeah I gotta agree - that was a good one Terrah! lol

Comment

jack
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Jack! D'oh!

Comment

or maybe mckay lol
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Samantha Carter doesn't need to hook up with anyone. When the time and the person are right, it will happen. Do I have a person in mind....yep, but I've been hoping for it to happen for so long, I don't even write about it anymore. What will be, will be.
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

im thinking jack maybe it would be nice if she had a fling with mckay first but i would perfer if it would be jack , besides mckay has that ladyfriend on atlantis

Comment

Jack
                      sigpic

Comment

Although Daniel would seem a logical choice given their personalities, the heart isn't very logical. I have to go with Jack on this one.
                        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Heh, I'm in one of those weird tiny ships...I say Paul Davis. :-D (he's such a puppy dog for her, esp. in Descent).... But between Jack and Rodney, I'd say Rodney...think of the children. Think of the brains. Think of the things they could blow up together!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Stargatenutcase View Post
                            Personally, I think she should end up with Ether Jack or Mckay what do you lot think?
                            Maybourne

Seriously. No one. I want to see a show with team adventures; don't want no stinkin' romance or hooking up with anyone for any of the characters.

Comment

I originally really wanted Sam and Jack to get together. I started watching s1 after s9 had already started and when I found out that they never got together, I stopped trying to catch up on the earlier episodes. Now I'd like to see Sam with either Cameron or Ba'al. It's too bad they handled Sam/Jack the way they did.

Comment

Whilst I wouldn't mind seeing hook up with (or even !)- *lol* - it has been suggested & hinted @ through various episodes over STARGATE SG-1's 10-yera run that she & belong together/are emant for one another.

And if the line "Actually, I am kinda seeing someone. . ." in a recent episode of Season 10 isn't a reference to the events of 'Threads' / 'Mobieus' (parts 1 & 2); then I don't know what is!!

:sam; is also a very talented/smart & beautiful women, independant, with a mind of her own; so she needs someone whom can look after her & ten to her 'feminine' side/needs whislt still alowwing her to be the kick-ass scientist/solider she always has been - to otherwise demeans the character & the actress (A.T.) whom has given her all to make the character of to come to life for so many of us.

Personally, if her & don't end up happily ever after, or @ least hook up/kiss properly by the end of Season 10/the 1st direct-to-DVD movie; I am gonna be *REALLY* annoyed (especially after al lthe inuendo & hints TPTB have been dropping over the last 10 seasons of SG-! ).

Just my humble opinion here (hey, I don't mind a bit of romance mixed in with the humor/action/morale questions; it's part of what's, IMHO, made STARGATE such a success) - & I don't even 'ship! *lol@self*

Comment

Working...
                                X