Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Carter should Hook up with?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!
    Where do you put the apostraphy(Sp?) in that?

Cameron, simply because, SCam, is just so delightfully playful

Also,I personally think she should end up with McKay, but we all know that's not going to work.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

**looks around** me!!! *cough*

I'm gonna say Jack just cos I like "fanon" and Jack Sam smut is some of the best out there!
      ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
        **looks around** me!!! *cough*

I'm gonna say Jack just cos I like "fanon" and Jack Sam smut is some of the best out there!
        Same here!

Comment

Anyone but Jack. Because he's Daniel's!

Comment

*giggles at Fallen AngelII** It's funny cos it could be true!
            ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
              *giggles at Fallen AngelII** It's funny cos it could be true!
              You and Vicky are confusing. I never keep track of handles unless I specifically wanna see who just posted that and can't judge it by their avatars and sigs. And when I look at you and Vicky's posts, I go all "Double post! Wait, they're replying to each other! X_x".

Comment

Why does she have to hook up with anyone?
                Can't she be a single woman, it's not a crime, it's not even unusual.

I don't like the way the writers do relationships on this show, any of them, male or female, so I'd far rather they just left her as she is.

I like Sam, I don't need her to be Sam/anyone to be a good character, a believable character, an interesting character.

FF getting down off her soapbox
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                  You and Vicky are confusing. I never keep track of handles unless I specifically wanna see who just posted that and can't judge it by their avatars and sigs. And when I look at you and Vicky's posts, I go all "Double post! Wait, they're replying to each other! X_x".
                  whoops sorry... It's special banner so...

Comment

No one. I would prefer they concentrate on soldier sam again!!

Comment

I'm thinking either Beckett or Weir.... or ? Go with haha

"Come Away O Human Child, To the Waters and the Wild, With a Fairy hand in hand, For the World's more full of Weeping than you can Understand"

Comment

Jack, because they belong together and without the regulations in the way, she can play with him now!

Comment

cam

Comment

On second thought I'm gonna say Rodney... think of the genius potential of their children....

"Come Away O Human Child, To the Waters and the Wild, With a Fairy hand in hand, For the World's more full of Weeping than you can Understand"

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi View Post
                              Someone was going to say it.

I'm just pissed you beat me to it.......

I say Jack, just because we all know they can't live without each other.

But where will that leave poor ol' Rodney? Well... I'm sure if he keeps smacking his head enough that Sam hallucination will become permanent.

Anyway, the only thing that kept them from hooking up before was the fact that two military personnel cannot be married and stationed together at the same time. Since Jack is no longer at the SGC, that regulation no longer applies. Of course, he's a general, and still involved with homeworld security, and she's an O-5 Colonel working for homeworld security.... it wouldn't look very good. That and it would require RDA to work on SG-1 again, and unfortuantely for us, he's walked away.
                              Incorrect military regulation reference. I lived this for 8 yrs as a USAF Officer (yes, AF Space Command, so the ultimate Stargate Geek!). You cannot become involved with someone you outrank and/or supervise. So, that is why the AF consistantly disallowed that storyline to be in "real" time for Stargate and the writers employed the "alternate universe" Sam/Jack storylines.
                              MyLJ

Comment

I have to say Jack! Major S/J shipper here, what else can I say? But Grace Under Pressure could have made me a Sam/Rodney shipper if I wasn't already a S/J shipper.

Comment

Working...
                                X