Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Carter should Hook up with?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But AD, you always says that.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
      Oy! This is why we have separate threads for separate "Ships". People tend to disagree and things get messy, violant, basically It'd suck (where have I heard that before. I swear someones said that. *cough* )

But, my ship is Sam/Daniel
      I so agree, Spacemonkey... I'm glad that we have separate threads for the Ships. I don't usually like to participate in threads where it's open like this because of... well what you just quoted Jack on

I'm just glad that I haven't been flamed for my "illegitimate" ship... yet, anyway....

Comment

Jack. Or, failing that, Cameron, but it's Jack first and foremost in my mind

McKay oogles her, but I think he has his heart set on someone else.

Or, if you prefer,
        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
          I so agree, Spacemonkey... I'm glad that we have separate threads for the Ships. I don't usually like to participate in threads where it's open like this because of... well what you just quoted Jack on

I'm just glad that I haven't been flamed for my "illegitimate" ship... yet, anyway....
          I would never say anyone's ship is "illegitmate". I get that enough in other fandoms. **cough**Harry Potter**cough** Ship is ship! Just because I don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there. I was just watching "A Matter of Time" last night and there was way to many times I saw potential Sam/Teal'c. I blame that on the Samanda thread for talking about that ship. I'm sure if enough Sam/Dan shippers pointed out shippy moments, I will be able to see it. It won't convert me, but I'll see it (and possible more).

Comment

I have to say Daniel. I know people are all about S/J, but in my mind, they would have these awekward, touchy feely, technnobabble, blank stare conversations. So what would they really talk about for the remaining 23hours and 58minutes in the day? Sam and Daniel would be yacking about history, science, math and art together... and would understand each word that came out of their mouths - with no glazed look on their faces.
            Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Just thought I'd put my two cents in. I personally have no problem with Carter not hooking up with anyone. (Those that posted this thought before me said it better than I ever could.)

However, if she has to end up with someone, I think it should be Jack. I see her relationships with Daniel and Cameron more like siblings.

I've noticed a few mentions of the episode Grace Under Pressure from Stargate Atlantis. Unfortunately, I haven't seen that yet. I've just started watching Atlantis on DVD. I've seen the first 9 episodes of season one, so far. While Rodney and Sam are always entertaining together, I really cannot imagine them as a couple!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

I have to admit I have a soft spot for Sam/Daniel. It felt like they clicked from day one and developed this great friendship over the years which could lead to other things.....
                sigpic
                sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

I have to admit I have a soft spot for Sam/Jack. It felt like they clicked from day one and developed this great friendship over the years which could lead to other things.....

Comment

i have never posted on this thread before me but i would have to say i hope she ends up with jack
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
                      I would never say anyone's ship is "illegitmate". I get that enough in other fandoms. **cough**Harry Potter**cough** Ship is ship! Just because I don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there. I was just watching "A Matter of Time" last night and there was way to many times I saw potential Sam/Teal'c. I blame that on the Samanda thread for talking about that ship. I'm sure if enough Sam/Dan shippers pointed out shippy moments, I will be able to see it. It won't convert me, but I'll see it (and possible more).
                      Some nice points there. I hope it didn't sound like I was accusing anyone here of calling any ships "illegitimate"... it's happened to me at a few other places though, especially on ff.net. What I can't understand is why people read the fics if they hate the pairings and feel the need to lash out at people for it (or try to convert them), but that's for another thread

Comment

Daniel

Comment

I've never seen this thread before.
                          Well here's my 2 pence worth, has to be Jack for me, no surprises there.
                          I do enjoy watching Sam & Rodney, always gives me a giggle.
                          I also have seen the potential with Teal'c too in quite a few ep's.

Some of the post here had me lol, someone mentioned Vala (Have read fanfic of those two, ssshhhh don't tell anyone) Oh and Baal!

But there is only one person for Sam and it's cannon.
                          Spoiler:

THOR

Feel the love.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah View Post
                            I've never seen this thread before.
                            Well here's my 2 pence worth, has to be Jack for me, no surprises there.
                            I do enjoy watching Sam & Rodney, always gives me a giggle.
                            I also have seen the potential with Teal'c too in quite a few ep's.

Some of the post here had me lol, someone mentioned Vala (Have read fanfic of those two, ssshhhh don't tell anyone) Oh and Baal!

Spoiler:

THOR

Feel the love.
                            Too funny, Terrah!

Oh, and Jess, I didn't feel like you were accusing anyone here of calling any ships "illegitimate".

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah View Post
                              Spoiler:

THOR

Feel the love.
                              Teehee, ROFL.

For me, and just an opinion on a fun thread....

First choice: Jack, because Sam and Jack seem to fit, just like Sam and Pete did not.

Second choice: and I'm going out on a thin, shaky limb here....

Spoiler:
                              Barrett - at least one date, he tries so hard
                              Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                              Quint Studer

Comment

RODNEY i would like to see that

Comment

Working...
                                X