Vala Mal Doran/Sam Carter Friendship & Ship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux
    Ok all you Vala/Sam fans...what's the deal? Why no talky?

Ok, if you could spend a day with both ladies (the characters, not the actors - that's for another time and thread) what would you like to do with them? Shopping? Lunch and spa time? Traveling the universe and kicking baddie booty?

Me? I'd do a little of the lunch and spa time after a grueling day of traveling the universe and kicking some baddie booty.
    Hehehe, after some careful smooth talking, I'd lure them into my bedroom, then the closet... and pull out the Monopoly boardgame. Dibs on the money bag.

Comment

Im waiting for more scenes with the two of them.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
        Im waiting for more scenes with the two of them.

But not like this particular scene, 'cause it was actually very said scene - Vala knew at that moment they didn't want her there

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
          But not like this particular scene, 'cause it was actually very said scene - Vala knew at that moment they didn't want her there
          That was really mean!!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah... not that scene...

Comment

Ooops, you'r right. WE will wait for more NICE moments between them.

Comment

Ooops, you'r right. WE will wait for more NICE moments between them.
                So we'll have to wait until season 10 starts in July...

Comment

Originally posted by GATEGOD
                  well So far we havent seen them together but what do ya think will happen if and when they meet? :?:
                  If you Changed the VALA/SAM to a VALA/SAM Thunk Then...
                  You know.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
                    If you Changed the VALA/SAM to a VALA/SAM Thunk Then...
                    You know.
                    We can make it a Thunk thread

Comment

There isn't much pics with these two
                      but... here's one

So what do you think will happen in season 10?

Comment

Comment

I hope for an interesting relationship developed between Sam and Vala. There's definitely a lot of potential here.

Comment

I don't really expect much in the way of friction between Sam and Vala, especially since Sam's only time spent with her was when Vala sacrificed herself for the galaxy. So I think Sam has a measure of respect for her.

Also, judging from the promos for next weeks ep, Vala seems more serious... I'm hoping so, anyways.

One thing I have to say about this season is that Sam seems more natural around her teammates, less hindered by regs, I guess. The writers are giving her personality more room. Hopefully, we'll see some natural banter/rivalry/friendship/distrust - whatever direction the scenes go - between these two female leads.
                            Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                            "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                            One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                            resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                            confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                            A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                            The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
                              I don't really expect much in the way of friction between Sam and Vala, especially since Sam's only time spent with her was when Vala sacrificed herself for the galaxy. So I think Sam has a measure of respect for her.

Also, judging from the promos for next weeks ep, Vala seems more serious... I'm hoping so, anyways.

One thing I have to say about this season is that Sam seems more natural around her teammates, less hindered by regs, I guess. The writers are giving her personality more room. Hopefully, we'll see some natural banter/rivalry/friendship/distrust - whatever direction the scenes go - between these two female leads.
                              Agree. Season 10 is gonna be very interesting!

Comment

Agree. Season 10 is gonna be very interesting!
                                I agree

Comment

Working...
                                X