X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GenHammondsBarber
    Hi fans of Sam and Vala

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

I love sam and vala began to grow on me towards the end of her run with sg-1. I have a top 25 women of stargate poll that i have been running.

Feel like contributing?
    I think there is already a post of me!!

There should be more scenes between Vala and Sam in the future! There was too less in "Beachhead"!!
    Spoiler:

Comment

This is what AT has to say about CB and Vala

Amanda has praise for Claudia Black, who played the role of Vala during the opening episodes of Season 9 while Amanda was in maternity leave, "[Vala] is such fun, and Claudia plays her so beautifully. To be honest, after I watched one of the early episodes from [Season 9], I was actually worried that audiences would embrace Vala so much that when I came back they’d do, ‘Oh no, not boring Sam Carter again. We like that cool Vala character, Keep her around instead."

"...Claudia was so supportive when I came back to work….when she left I was like, ‘Please, let her stay. She’s smart, funny and another girl. Why can’t there be two of us on the team?’ I’m hoping they bring Vala back as I’d love to work with Claudia again."

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
        This is what AT has to say about CB and Vala
        Yeah, was good to read that. I just wish we got some actual interaction between them on the screen

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
          Yeah, was good to read that. I just wish we got some actual interaction between them on the screen

Let us hope that for the new eps with Claudia
          Spoiler:

Comment

Hi Vala and Sam fans

I just wanted you to know that the top 25 women of stargate poll has been updated. Teyla is close to the top but just cannot quite get there. Show her some support.

Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 females of stargate

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Comment

We need more of this:

Spoiler:

Comment

Claudia news - straight from Creation -

CLAUDIA BLACK TO HEADLINE STARGATE CONVENTION TOUR IN 2006!
                One of the genre's most popular actresses, Claudia was truly amazing as Aeryn Sun on FARSCAPE. Now, as Vala on STARGATE SG-1, Claudia continues raising the bar! With very few convention appearances to date we are thrilled to welcome this superstar to our Official Stargate Convention tour! Claudia will be speaking, signing autographs (on a complimentary basis for our Gold Weekend Patrons), and taking part in photo ops.

In the past when we've welcomed Claudia to our Official FARSCAPE Conventions she has given wonderful performances for our audiences, making the gatherings something truly special. We're so glad to have her on television again and we know you'll love meeting her at the following OFFICIAL STARGATE CONVENTIONS in 2006:

CHICAGO: AUGUST 25-27, 2006

SECAUCUS, NEW JERSEY NOVEMBER 3-5, 2006

BURBANK, CALIFORNIA NOVEMBER 17-19, 2006

Gold Weekend Packages (our top of the line best way to attend all weekend!) are on sale now for all three events. Please grab these packages as soon as possible as that way you'll get the best seatings we have and also get complimentary autographs from our guest stars, including Claudia.

Thank you!

Your friends at Creation Entertainment for
                The Official Stargate SG-1/Stargate Atlantis Convention Tour

----------------------------------------------------

Creation Entertainment
                217 S. Kenwood St.
                Glendale, CA 91205
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I've snurched this from the ever fabulous Skydiver - she posted this on the "Sam is a great character" thread. I thought it would be fun to see what you all come up with.

Originally Posted by Skydiver
                  Ok, let's play with the presumption that Sam and Vala will both be in s10 and will not be mortal enemies

how would you

have them meet? have them work together? have them interact?

come up with a plot bunny or write a scene....how do you see sam and vala getting along?????
                  I can't think right now, but maybe later.
                  sigpic

Comment

Niether of them can even begin to compare to Dr. Lam
                    signature

Comment

Originally posted by ALHDZSZ
                      Niether of them can even begin to compare to Dr. Lam
                      Uh, thanks for your opinion, but this is a VALA/SAM thread. If you have nothing nice to say about either Sam or Vala, please, leave. Thanks!
                      sigpic

Comment

This is a poll I have on the top 25 women of stargate. Stop by and contribute.
                        Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 females of stargate

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Comment

Hello all,

My friend and i created a new site for the fabulous and talented actress Claudia Black, all the news and more.
                          You'r wellcome to visit us
                          http://claudiablacknews.com/claudia/

any new news about Claudia black PLS send to [email protected]

Thank You and enjoy

Comment

Ok all you Vala/Sam fans...what's the deal? Why no talky?

Ok, if you could spend a day with both ladies (the characters, not the actors - that's for another time and thread) what would you like to do with them? Shopping? Lunch and spa time? Traveling the universe and kicking baddie booty?

Me? I'd do a little of the lunch and spa time after a grueling day of traveling the universe and kicking some baddie booty.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                              Ok all you Vala/Sam fans...what's the deal? Why no talky?

Ok, if you could spend a day with both ladies (the characters, not the actors - that's for another time and thread) what would you like to do with them? Shopping? Lunch and spa time? Traveling the universe and kicking baddie booty?

Me? I'd do a little of the lunch and spa time after a grueling day of traveling the universe and kicking some baddie booty.
                              How about just spend sometime in the sauna with them after a long ordeal with the Lucian Alliance. Just imagine the girl talk.

OT: Great caption SK you should post it in the thread
                              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

At first go shopping and then have some spa time! After all that some really nice girl talk!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X