Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frellin d/l, I'm never gonna see the new eps 'pouts',

banner by E.K.R
    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Hi everyone and also to those who are new!!

I'm so glad to be back!! I missed so much!! It's not easy to read all your posts in a short time!!

Watched PP yesterday (after I came home) and Insiders today! I loved her in both ep! But I have to say that I liked her hair better in Insiders

Spoiler:
      And now we know that Ba'al and Vala/Quetesh know each other from the past!!

Nice hair!!

And this little scene

Spoiler:

Comment

Nice to have you back, Aeryn/Vala!

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
        Hi everyone and also to those who are new!!

I'm so glad to be back!! I missed so much!! It's not easy to read all your posts in a short time!!

Watched PP yesterday (after I came home) and Insiders today! I loved her in both ep! But I have to say that I liked her hair better in Insiders

Spoiler:

And this little scene

Yes, great hair.

And I just love Teal'c's annoyed expression. I'm pretty sure this is something Jack has already tried before.

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

you do realise yer'all are just makin me even more jealous cos I can't see it RIGHT

banner by E.K.R
          If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
          "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by cat
            you do realise yer'all are just makin me even more jealous cos I can't see it RIGHT
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by cat
              I'm so sorry *hug*
              Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome back A/V

Great caps. I've just seen the epi and i LOVE it! The best from all season 10 (for now )
                Spoiler:

Loved Vala with Baal, Cam , Sam and the scene with Tealc.
                Vala with Daniel is great but it was refreshing to see her with the team.
                I liked the trick with the rings, clever
                And the scene with Ball was so sexy .

I don't know about you but in some scenes with Claudia and Ben i got vibration again . They still got it!

Great episode and very soon you'll watch it Cat
                Oh...and i love the hair.

Comment

Saw insiders and loved it!!!!!

Spoiler:
                  Loved how Vala perked up when she heard Dnaiel's name, and her and Baal

Vala just seems to be getting better and better!!!

Come and visit the Daniel/ Vala Forum

SAVE SG-1 CLICK HERE TO SIGN PETITION

Comment

More caps from tonight episode.
                    Beautiful Vala

Spoiler:

And i like the
                    Spoiler:
                    hall scene, when Vala jumping up and down and ask everyone, how she looks. Cute

Comment

I don't know about the episode itself (so-so) but CB rocked, as usual, and looked beautiful, even more than usual. I'm on the definitely better hair side of the argument. The pigtails make me crazy but the ponytail works (without looking like Aeryn AT ALL) and the whole "I'm gonna seduce this guy" hair wasn't too shabby either.

Oh, talk about the episode. Yeah, I liked Vala quite a bit in this one. I liked her perking up at Daniel's name. I liked the non response when Dr Lee responded to Mitchell's "are those all the Ba'als?" with a "no, they're dots..." Loved the arm wrestling. Loved the seduction attempt. Loved the "how do I look" followed by Mitchell's response.

the episode itself had its moments--but mainly I thought CB, again, stole the show. And I can say that here freely, right? No one's gonna get on my case about it?

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
                        I don't know about the episode itself (so-so) but CB rocked, as usual, and looked beautiful, even more than usual. I'm on the definitely better hair side of the argument. The pigtails make me crazy but the ponytail works (without looking like Aeryn AT ALL) and the whole "I'm gonna seduce this guy" hair wasn't too shabby either.

Oh, talk about the episode. Yeah, I liked Vala quite a bit in this one. I liked her perking up at Daniel's name. I liked the non response when Dr Lee responded to Mitchell's "are those all the Ba'als?" with a "no, they're dots..." Loved the arm wrestling. Loved the seduction attempt. Loved the "how do I look" followed by Mitchell's response.

the episode itself had its moments--but mainly I thought CB, again, stole the show. And I can say that here freely, right? No one's gonna get on my case about it?
                        Of course not
                        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I think Vala is doing great. Daniel need domeone to antagonize him since Jack is gone.
                          ---Shockwave04----------------------------------------

Comment

I love Vala, she is quickly becoming my favorite character, along with Daniel. I loved her last night.
                            Filetta

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB

And i like the
                              Spoiler:
                              hall scene, when Vala jumping up and down and ask everyone, how she looks. Cute
                              Oh yeah!! That was sooooo cute!!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, I love Vala. I think she is the best thing to happen to the show. She brings such a breath of fresh air. And she wouldn't have to keep *rambling* if they wouldn't keep blowing her off whenever she says something, which she is usually correct about.

Comment

Working...
                                X