No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should'nt of posted the above pic, now all I can here is certain comments Hugh made on the dvd

banner by E.K.R
    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

banner by E.K.R
      If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....

Comment

can I get you a pillow?

banner by E.K.R

Comment

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...gwallpaper.jpg
          lovely

banner by E.K.R

Comment

Originally posted by cat
            should'nt of posted the above pic, now all I can here is certain comments Hugh made on the dvd
            Could you elaborate because I'm drawing a blank here at the moment?

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Alex, check your pm's, can't discuss it here!

banner by E.K.R

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                Could you elaborate because I'm drawing a blank here at the moment?

A.
                Same here
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                  Thank you!

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                    I think I know what I'm going to watch tonight
                    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                      I think I know what I'm going to watch tonight
                      be warned the comment is not Pg

banner by E.K.R

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                        What are you all talking about? Can you PM me
                        Great run BTW

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                          With a little bit of help from VMD and after rewatching it I know what you meant
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                            What a great spoiler for episode 200!
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=32613
                            This is outstanding!!! Good lord I cant wait for the episode. Thank you for sharing that. *hug*

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone
                              This is outstanding!!! Good lord I cant wait for the episode. Thank you for sharing that. *hug*
                              Hi J. Stone
                              Can't wait for this episode either.

Comment

There are some new (and spoilerish of course) pics from "Memento Mori" episode at Stargate-Project.de
                                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Working...
                                X