Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    <snip>

    lol, nicely done. I totally agree, Vala is a fantastic character, soo funny and very clever. Its gets a bit annoying sometimes how they ignore her and don't let her speak, but sometimes that in itself is very entertaining. I applaud the person who invented her, and I applaud claudia. Good job.
    Last edited by Skydiver; August 5, 2006, 04:30 PM.


    Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

    because… you are also a tortoise.

    O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

    THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

    T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

    Comment


      to alleviate the confusion

      there was a thread in s10 that was initially anti-vala. but after i moved those posts to the anti thread, i noticed that there were some pro ones. rather than deleting them, i moved htem here
      Where in the World is George Hammond?


      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by Skydiver
        to alleviate the confusion

        there was a thread in s10 that was initially anti-vala. but after i moved those posts to the anti thread, i noticed that there were some pro ones. rather than deleting them, i moved htem here
        Thank you.


        Comment


          Originally posted by Skydiver
          to alleviate the confusion

          there was a thread in s10 that was initially anti-vala. but after i moved those posts to the anti thread, i noticed that there were some pro ones. rather than deleting them, i moved htem here
          Ahh! Thanks.

          A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

          Comment


            I made some caps from 'Insiders'
            http://claudiamedia.cabspace.com/index.html





            Comment


              Originally posted by valaCB
              I made some caps from 'Insiders'
              http://claudiamedia.cabspace.com/index.html
              Thank you!

              [CENTER]
              Vala was playing a dangerous came there. Good idea, but Ba'al wasn't falling for it at all.


              A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

              Comment


                Some wonderful new cartoons by Lea Rosenthalh http://cartoons.ashtonpress.net/startoons.htm, site not accessible at the moment :







                A.
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                Comment


                  Nice

                  I always wanted to do something with Jack Sparrow and Vala.
                  Some collage. Maybe you can help me. I'm looking for a logo or clever sentence. Remember, they are both pirate

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by valaCB
                    Nice

                    I always wanted to do something with Jack Sparrow and Vala.
                    Some collage. Maybe you can help me. I'm looking for a logo or clever sentence. Remember, they are both pirate
                    Hm, there's a great exchange between Will and Jack in part 1:

                    Will Turner: You didn't beat me. You ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I'd kill you.
                    Jack Sparrow: That's not much incentive for me to fight fair, then, is it?


                    Maybe there's some tie in with the Vala/Daniel fight in PU possible.


                    From Dead Man's Chest:


                    Jack Sparrow: I was nothing more than an almost innocent bystander.


                    A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                      Thank you!



                      Vala was playing a dangerous came there. Good idea, but Ba'al wasn't falling for it at all.


                      A.
                      Like Jack Sparrow
                      Thanks for the Qs...i'll think about something
                      BTW- Have you seen the second movie? Very recommended.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by valaCB
                        Like Jack Sparrow
                        Thanks for the Qs...i'll think about something
                        BTW- Have you seen the second movie? Very recommended.
                        Yes, last Friday.

                        It had lots of very funny moments and was the fight in the huge water-wheel cool or what!
                        But I thought it was ~30 mins too long and some of the story seemed a bit pointless. But it's nevertheless a good movie, even if I personally found it to be a bit of a slight dissapointment compared to part one. Sometimes I got the feeling it was just a huge trailer for part 3 - and I'm definitely looking forward to POTC 3 "At World's End".


                        A.
                        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                        Comment


                          Thanks
                          Spoiler:

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                            Yes, last Friday.

                            It had lots of very funny moments and was the fight in the huge water-wheel cool or what!
                            But I thought it was ~30 mins too long and some of the story seemed a bit pointless. But it's nevertheless a good movie, even if I personally found it to be a bit of a slight dissapointment compared to part one. Sometimes I got the feeling it was just a huge trailer for part 3 - and I'm definitely looking forward to POTC 3 "At World's End".


                            A.
                            feel the same. it was too long but still, i enjoy this movie a lot
                            And JD is so... and also an excellent actor.
                            Maybe some day i could see a movie with JD and Claudia???

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by valaCB
                              Maybe some day i could see a movie with JD and Claudia???
                              Be still my little movie heart.


                              A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                              Comment


                                Well as to the Vala/Jack Sparrow photo manips, I posted this one on the board a LONG time ago (it's probably still somehwere in this thread actually)...



                                could change it to something more appropriate like, "Black is the new Jack." Or somesuch.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X