Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travis
    Thanks for the complements guys.

I finding it hard to find original image as it's already been posted so I thought I try to be little bit creative.

farscapefan to answer your question I'm using "Nero photosnap", to be honest I'm just playing around and experimenting, it's actually quite fun and interesting.I'm actually quite hopless when it comes to computer things,god it took me forever just to learn how to post image on this thread and now it kinda of addictive and fun (LOL, all the credit goes to VM and A/V)

Here's another playfull image
    I like this one VERY much!

Comment

farscapefan to answer your question I'm using "Nero photosnap", to be honest I'm just playing around and experimenting, it's actually quite fun and interesting.I'm actually quite hopless when it comes to computer things,god it took me forever just to learn how to post image on this thread and now it kinda of addictive and fun (LOL, all the credit goes to VM and A/V)

You are welcome

The image is great!!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks for the complements guys.

I finding it hard to find original image as it's already been posted so I thought I try to be little bit creative.

Veeeeeery nice

Thanks for explanation. Is this Nero photosnap included in Nero 7 Premium?
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Those are awesome, Travis! ^.^

Can't wait to see more.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

That's a great version of that pic, travis!!!

Originally posted by Farscapefan
            Veeeeeery nice

Thanks for explanation. Is this Nero photosnap included in Nero 7 Premium?
            I've got Nero OEM Suite 6.0 and it does have a photo programe (I've only installed the burning software at the moment, though), so I'm 99% sure it's on Nero 7 Premium.

http://www.nero.com/nero7/eng/Products.html

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
              That's a great version of that pic, travis!!!

I've got Nero OEM Suite 6.0 and it does have a photo programe (I've only installed the burning software at the moment, though), so I'm 99% sure it's on Nero 7 Premium.

http://www.nero.com/nero7/eng/Products.html

A.
              I'm going to buy Nero 7 Premium, perhaps next month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                Those are awesome, Travis! ^.^

Can't wait to see more.
                Don't worry I do have a few things in mind
                sigpic

Comment

Oh forgot about the count down

6 MORE DAYS TO GO
                  sigpic

Comment

YAY!!!!!

Comment

Oh forgot about the count down

6 MORE DAYS TO GO
                      Still too long...

Comment

I've got my copy of Stargate Magazine #11 on Friday and I just love one quote from Vince Coates' (The Second Assistant Director on Stargate SG-1) "Notes From The Set" - he was writing this during filming "Flesh and Blood" episode: ".... Claudia also has her brand new baby on set with her each day, as well as her husband, making it a family affair."

Comment

I've got my copy of Stargate Magazine #11 on Friday and I just love one quote from Vince Coates' (The Second Assistant Director on Stargate SG-1) "Notes From The Set" - he was writing this during filming "Flesh and Blood" episode: ".... Claudia also has her brand new baby on set with her each day, as well as her husband, making it a family affair."
                          Awww...that's cute!!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I think her baby will be a great scifi fan in the future. I like that
                            Have you found any pic of Claudia and her family?.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
                              Nope! I so wanna get to know more about her little family but I respect her privacy!! Claudia is a very private person!! I can understand that!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                                Awww...that's cute!!
                                It is!

Originally posted by Runciter
                                I think her baby will be a great scifi fan in the future. I like that
                                As much as I'd want to see a pic, I actually hope that none will surface. We know how much Claudia values her privacy.

A.
                                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Working...
                                X