This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teal'c
    How come shippers want to kill Pete, but Pete-likers don't want to kill Jack?
    why cant everyone just be happy that sam found someone that she likes and makes her happy? sam and jack have been dancing around for 7 years i think sam deserves better. pete is a chance for a normal relationships

Comment

No one wants to REALLY kill PS...(okay some do, but not the majority) But we do have a REAL BIG problem with the way the PS treated Sam and the fact that it was never addressed

As to why PS-likers don't want to kill Jack.......well Come-on Its Jack!!! FCOL what's not to love?
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
        why cant everyone just be happy that sam found someone that she likes and makes her happy? sam and jack have been dancing around for 7 years i think sam deserves better. pete is a chance for a normal relationships
        Oh Sweetie...you picked the wrong place for that statement
        Did you read the other posts before you posted your question?
        I am not gong to do a debate here because this is a place for people who want to vent their feelings "Against Pete" and not have to defend themselves.
        All I can recommend it that you re-read the other posts and you should get your answer
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
          why cant everyone just be happy that sam found someone that she likes and makes her happy?
          I could deal with that if I thought he'd make her happy.

But go back and play the second half of Chimera again from the moment he left the bed up until the last scene she seem miserable IMO.

Plus how can you have a reltionship with someone who doesn't trust you when you say 'drop it'

he showed her no TRUST and no RESPECT, those are the main reason I don't like Pete.

However, For The Record: I do *NOT* want Pete dead.
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            I agree, and that's why....

Spoilers for S8's Affinity

And that's why I'm so ticked that Sam would be worrying about HIM when he'd not given a rats a$$ about her feelings concerning the events in Chimera. According to the spoilers for Affinity -and the way it was worded really- it makes it sound like the only reason she's questioning her relationship with PS is because she's worried about how he can continue to handle her work-related dangers associated with gate travel and such. I'd like to think she's questioning her relationship with him because he SPIED on her, TRAILED her, CHECKED UP on her, and ENDANGERED a mission/stake out without even one word being said/shown of 'I'm sorry, Sam!' If this whole spying on her issue isn't handled next season, that will make Sam really look like a push-over and insecure enough that she'd allow this kind of behavior. In fact, allowing it is basically encouraging it. Address this issue and redeem Sam!

Sally
            I have to agree there....they REALLY need to address the issues that they have left hanging first
            i think that TPTB are aware that the fans are having a REAL BIG PROBLEM ...look at how often it is being brought up at the Cons
            By not addressing it, they really are saying Sam will accept any kind of treatment and that does tarnish her

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              No one wants to REALLY kill PS...(okay some do, but not the majority) But we do have a REAL BIG problem with the way the PS treated Sam and the fact that it was never addressed

As to why PS-likers don't want to kill Jack.......well Come-on Its Jack!!! FCOL what's not to love?
              Hmmm... why are you calling him PS... are you trying to sumbliminably plant the initials PoS in our heads?

Comment

Hmmm... why are you calling him PS... are you trying to sumbliminably plant the initials PoS in our heads?
                ROFLMAOOOOOOO
                Indeed <as I raise one eyebrow>

I'm thinkin you meant piece of..........................................................

Comment

Because Jack respects Sam for who she is ..he is not following her outside the SGC....he seems like he is for free space in couples ..you don't have to be stuck to each other like siamese twins to love each other ..and Pete is very sticky for such an early relationship.

Jack likes to spend time with Sam ..I think it was obvious in Evolution 2 when he told her he was going after Daniel...Both of them were looking at eah other in a way which spoke volume ..

Jack is patient, understanding , supportive and very caring ...He gives her a hug when she needs it even if he is not supposed too ..Screw the regs.

I really think Pete is the wrong guy for Sam .I would have never thought that a guy the age of Pete would take a young lady to a ruby anniversary party...I mean come on ... .Sam likes black leather and bikes..couldn 't he think about something alond the line.

Also ...following your other half is a lack of trust and if you have this feeling early in a relationship ...it's a really bad sign .

I bet jack would know what to do to take Sam on a real date...if only we could see them outside the SGC on a romantic date .!!*Sigh*

Come on season 8 ..I want to know what 's gonna happen after Sam has second thoughts about her relationship to pete.

Dump the dry burger (P)Sam and go for the Steak(J) , and the quicker the better

Caty aka Shipdiva

Comment

I had no problem with Pete doing a background check, but following her during work wasn't too nice. He knows she's in the military, and know that even if she wanted to tell him something.

Comment

Pete was interesting. It really gave Sam a chance to express heself to someone for a chance. The releationship between Sam/Jack is kept well but has the one or to differs

Strange why Pete gets to know about the entire Stargate program. I guess because he see Sarah/Osiris doing what she does, blowing up things. Still, I guess we'll get to know more in season eight
                      __

__

Comment

x
                        x
                        x
                        x
                        x
                        x
                        x
                        x
                        x
                        x
                        x
                        x
                        x
                        x
                        by doin a background check he lost all credibility with me. the airforce believe he can be trusted to keep the gate secret, mayb cos he's a cop, but he cant even be trusted to accept his girlfriend's job is a secret. die pete die!.. lol

Comment

An Anti-Pete Thread! Wow!
                          Have there been any more spoilers about Pete's return in Season 8??
                          I haven't been reading spoilers but I would like to know why TPTB have decided to bring him back...I wish they hadn't

And another thing i'm a little confused about is, that after Chimera were Sam and Pete still seeing each other? And are they now(end season 7 - start of season 8)?

The only way I think I could cope with Pete coming back is if it is just so that Sam can dump him and tell him that she can't be with him cause she is madly in love with Jack

Originally posted by waterfall
                          Imagine this story on the news:
                          Denver Police detective Peter Shanahan was killed in the line of duty today,brutally murdered and dis-membered by a faction calling themselves "Stargate shippers".
                          This group has taken responsibility for for the killing.
                          The motive for the attack is unknown at this time.
                          And now for the weather.
                          hehehehehe
                          ROTFLMAO!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

I'm an S/Jer. But I kind of liked Pete. It wont last, he's just keeping her company until she can be with Jack. :-)
                            ------
                            Shelby aka JessMerrick

Comment

Originally posted by Bacardi
                              x
                              x
                              x
                              x
                              x
                              x
                              x
                              x
                              x
                              x
                              x
                              x
                              x
                              x
                              by doin a background check he lost all credibility with me. the airforce believe he can be trusted to keep the gate secret, mayb cos he's a cop, but he cant even be trusted to accept his girlfriend's job is a secret.
                              That's probably why they told him... In case he feels the need to do something stupid (like open his mouth) when Sam gives him the boot. Maybe they could give Jack the honor of pulling the trigger after he's found guilty of treason

...Don't get me wrong. I don't really want him dead or anything... just gone.

Comment

I don't want Pete to die a horrible death or turn out to be evil or anything dramatic like that. I don't *hate* Pete I just don't like the way the character was written. I would be happy if he just quietly ceased to be part of the show. No big dramatic storyline just Sam saying that it didn't work out.

Spoilers Chimera
                                I liked Pete at first. When he left her in bed the morning after I thought "O.k. well that was immature but guys make mistakes." When he did the background check I thought "Well, that seem out of line but I guess it can be seen as concern for her safety." But then his FBI friend told him point blank that she was involved in some high level government stuff and that he should just back off but then he still follows her to work and the stake-out. That just crossed the line from concerned to somewhat obsessive with me.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
                                X