Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
    Spoiler:
    Here is a new cargo ship that I designed, All I have for specs right now is there are six coilguns and this ship is the fastest ever built by Earth. That is mainly for protection when delivering goods

-----------------------------------------------
    Anyone like?
    sigpic
    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Anyone like?
      Doesn't really look like it can story that much cargo.

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD View Post
        Hmm..looking back over the first post AJT made I noticed the date was edited out. We were discussing two dates, 2015 and 2011. I'm pretty sure we were going to stick with 2011
        Why not make it 2012 seeing as that was what the mayas and other races have predicted was the end of the world?
        sigpic
        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Why not make it 2012 seeing as that was what the mayas and other races have predicted was the end of the world?
          Interesting, though it doesn't really fit, seeing that we aren't really fighting anyone at this point in time. Just building up our forces.

Comment

Doesn't really look like it can story that much cargo.
            Neither can the goa'uld's either. But today I was thinking abotu resizing it because the windows and such didn't look like it was big at all.
            sigpic
            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Interesting, though it doesn't really fit, seeing that we aren't really fighting anyone at this point in time. Just building up our forces.
              beginning of the end
              sigpic
              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Neither can the goa'uld's either. But today I was thinking abotu resizing it because the windows and such didn't look like it was big at all.
                It doesn't really look like a cargo ship though. It should be more bulky and have the majority of it's space dedicated to storage. This model is crappy but it should work as an example:

Spoiler:

Comment

Is there anyone who hasn't posted in here that plans on it? It would be kinda pointless to have a fleet with only 5 people.

Comment

it looks like someting a country wouldd have as its 1st atempt at a ship
                    Originally posted by cowpants
                    ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
                    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    Rosilin for pres

Comment

Originally posted by Boxytheboxed View Post
                      it looks like someting a country wouldd have as its 1st atempt at a ship
                      0_o I don't really see that. I don't like it though. It's an old model.

Comment

Idk I like my model, here is a real world size scaling.
                        sigpic
                        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

ok...you wanted a civil war, how about your fleet....vs ours
                          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                            Uhm..that has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. It would just be our ships getting blown to hell by your 10 billion swarms ships and dreadnoughts with more power than Atlantis. Now..if you aren't going to participate in this thread than don't post in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                              Hey Hey now, Im still a part of both, no civil war
                              sigpic
                              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Idk I like my model, here is a real world size scaling.
                                It just doesn't look like a cargo ship to me. The cargo pod things aren't very big and won't touch the ground when it lands, so unloading and loading cargo would be difficult. The way the pods are connected make it look too fragile in my opinion. And I don't really see how it lands.

Comment

Working...
                                X