No announcement yet.

The Real GateWorld Virtual Fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, will you all shut up! what is the point of this argument, and i mean really. give me one good reason besides making youself feel good!

If somebody wants to start another fleet they can do it! and you guys don't have the right to tash them for it! if you wish to duke it out with insults and rubish, do it over the PM.

And GROW UP, everybdy, it's like you all 5-year old having temper tantrums:

Moooooomy! He took my idea!

*All said with infinite respect, OK? Sometimes even the greatest people need to be kicked in the rght direction by the seat of their pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Joshua Talon View Post
      Draw up a datafile and model on her, and we'll see! Just use this format:

(Whatever)-class starship

Type:
      Technology base:
      User/s:
      Builder(s):
      Naval Classification:
      Dimensions:
      ~Length:
      ~Width:
      ~Height:
      Displacement:
      ~Crew:
      ~Troops:
      ~Total:
      Support:
      ~Craft: (fighters, shuttles, etc)
      ~Vehicles:
      Powerplant:
      Engines:
      ~
      Weapons:
      ~
      Defenses:
      ~
      Other Technology:
      ~

Technical and Historical Notes:
      class of ship:Thermopily Class Dreadnought/Orbital Defence Station
      type:TCD/ODS-780
      users:Taur'i, Asgard, Alteran, Ori
      Taur'i
      builders:USAF, Asgard
      navel classificationreadnought
      dimensions:Length-4000ft, Width-2500ft, Hieght-1600ft
      displacement:Crew-6000, Troops-500, Total-6500
      support:Craft-20 F-302a's, 40 F/B305's, 10 hornet super fighters, 6 T-306 gateships
      engins:10 sublight super thrusters, Asgard intergalactic hyperdrive engine
      weapons:54 missle launches, Ori super cannon, 30 plasma cannons, 30 double barrel railguns, 10 plasma enhanced nuclear missle launches, 10 naquadah enhanced, 4 ancient drone launches, 6 asgardenergy weapon banks
      defences:ancient shields, trinium hull, cloaking device
      other tech:ZPM storage room(holds up to 20 ZPM's), transport rings, asgard beaming tech, stargate, wraith culling beams, 'Odin' class dreadnought battlecruiser bay
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraith destroyer View Post
        class of ship:Thermopily Class Dreadnought/Orbital Defence Station
        type:TCD/ODS-780
        users:Taur'i, Asgard, Alteran, Ori
        Taur'i
        builders:USAF, Asgard
        navel classificationreadnought
        dimensions:Length-4000ft, Width-2500ft, Hieght-1600ft
        displacement:Crew-6000, Troops-500, Total-6500
        support:Craft-20 F-302a's, 40 F/B305's, 10 hornet super fighters, 6 T-306 gateships
        engins:10 sublight super thrusters, Asgard intergalactic hyperdrive engine
        weapons:54 missle launches, Ori super cannon, 30 plasma cannons, 30 double barrel railguns, 10 plasma enhanced nuclear missle launches, 10 naquadah enhanced, 4 ancient drone launches, 6 asgardenergy weapon banks
        defences:ancient shields, trinium hull, cloaking device
        other tech:ZPM storage room(holds up to 20 ZPM's), transport rings, asgard beaming tech, stargate, wraith culling beams, 'Odin' class dreadnought battlecruiser bay
        So is this a joke then? becaue if its not this is the biggest fanwank ever not to mention this thread is long dead
        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
        A Face you Can Trust
        sigpic
        So whats the worst that could happen?
        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Gah... My wandering nature took me from this thread, and killed it. *sigh*

All I have left are regrets...

*hefts a sword over his stomach* I am in despair!

Comment

i personally think having AU fleet and 3.0 around is enough. a hard fleet? well 3.0 is pretty solid in this case. AU fleet put the hero shield down for a short while, made the ori take over earth. and its survival now. and the one thing i wonder is simple. when will earth be destroyed in 3.0? or will it be 4.0 by then?

this thread is over. like said, the name was killing it. just come up with a new, nice name, fresh ideas etc. international stargate is already in "the other fleet"

Comment

Working...
            X