No announcement yet.

The Real GateWorld Virtual Fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American ships will be composed mostly of DSC-304s, but other classes are more than welcome! They'll be used by other nations alongside indigenous designs. So, try to imagine what a Russian version of a Prometheus might look like for instance.

Comment

Well..we have some designs for them ready, but if anyone posts any other ships with the same class we will vote.

Comment

So this after the disclosure so the Wraith war never happend here? or is it going to happen?
        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
        A Face you Can Trust
        sigpic
        So whats the worst that could happen?
        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
          So this after the disclosure so the Wraith war never happend here? or is it going to happen?
          It doesn't share any events with the other fleets really.

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD View Post
            I wouldn't make it any bigger than 700. I'd also take off the nukes and give it mostly anti-fighter weapons unless you want a battlecarrier.
            Battlecarrier? When I made this up I was thinking that this ship would be able to defend itself alone without the aid of battleships and destoryers. Yeah I guess its more of a battlecarrier than a carrier by itself. 700? Idk about that, In this Pic the deadalus it shown at 1000 meters long
            Spoiler:

For this one its 950 meters long.
            Spoiler:

Im not sure I want it to be smaller than the deadalus.
            sigpic
            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
              Battlecarrier? When I made this up I was thinking that this ship would be able to defend itself alone without the aid of battleships and destoryers. Yeah I guess its more of a battlecarrier than a carrier by itself. 700? Idk about that, In this Pic the deadalus it shown at 1000 meters long
              Spoiler:

For this one its 950 meters long.
              Spoiler:

Im not sure I want it to be smaller than the deadalus.
              ...I wouldn't regard that picture as accurate data. The most accurate scaling of Daedalus I saw was less than 500.

Could you post that model on the warehouse for a few minutes please?

Comment

Think you could upload that model onto the warehouse?
                Sure, Its the unfinished one though, the finished model is a .blend

sigpic
                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

I like it! It looks very much like what another nation would build based on the American Daedalus.

Comment

...I wouldn't regard that picture as accurate data. The most accurate scaling of Daedalus I saw was less than 500.

Could you post that model on the warehouse for a few minutes please?
                    Ummm Ok I have done serveral scaling for the deadalus class ships.

sigpic
                    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Okay, scaled at 750 meters it's hangars would be about 70 meters wide and 280 meters long. It could carry at least 80 fighters and still have a ton of room left.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Joshua Talon View Post
                        I like it! It looks very much like what another nation would build based on the American Daedalus.
                        I'm pretty sure he wants it to be American. Hence the Boeing. We don't have anything we could currently submit for an American carrier anyway.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he wants it to be American. Hence the Boeing. We don't have anything we could currently submit for an American carrier anyway.
                          Good point, aside from the Columbia.

Comment

Okay, scaled at 750 meters it's hangars would be about 70 meters wide and 280 meters long. It could carry at least 80 fighters and still have a ton of room left.
                            Ok theres one hanger, uno. There are two entrances, the hanger strechs the whole width of the ship
                            sigpic
                            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Ok theres one hanger, uno. There are two entrances, the hanger strechs the whole width of the ship
                              Oh, well then you don't have to worry. Could carry roughly 200 Hurricanes at 750 meters.

Comment

are we using the hurricanes or the 302s
                                Originally posted by cowpants
                                ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                Rosilin for pres

Comment

Working...
                                X