Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Season 8 episode revealed: Threads ( MAJOR SPOILERS! )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
    First thoughts: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT ANOTHER EPISODE ABOUT SHIP!
    That's exactly what I thought.
    Gosh, I hate this ship crap!

Comment

Sam: Jack I love you
      Jack: I love you too!

*hugs&kisses&sex* - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "And these are the days of our lives"

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        drats..I say drats ...but you do have an evil sense of humor
        Well, they don't call me 'Ugly Pig' because of my physical appearance!

...well... Not just because of my physical appearance anyway...

Um, so anyway... How come the ship thing is the only thing that gets discussed now? I mean, there are other, far bigger and more important stuff going on in this episode...
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Rivet
          I seriously doubt they'll kill off Daniel so I'm not even going to comment on that. As for the Sam and Jack thing... I just hope they at least get rid of Pete and end the ep with some indication of a positive resolution for S/J by the end of season 8...
          I seriously doubt they'll kill off Daniel so I'm not even going to comment on that. As for the Sam and Jack thing... I just hope they at least get rid of Pete and end the ep with some indication of a positive resolution for S/J by the end of season 8...

I have to agree...I don't think they will kill Daniel but he will come to some realization about his time as an ascended being and gain a better idea as to what the whole ascension this about.

As for Sam and Jack....well I want them to get together but the whole Pete and now this woman Kerry is just making the whole ship aspect of the show more interesting. However, if they don't get them together at the end...I will be upset that they spent so much time on the ship and didn't conclude the story arc with a positive note.
          Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
          &=AWESOME &Forever
          No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
            Don't expect Sam and Jack to get together, they are both high-ranking military officers and I doubt it'll happen.
            There is a Ship discussion thread for this type of discussion
            and I am sure they have covered this particular topic backwards and forwards A search of the General Discussion area will surely bring it up

It is my hope that the episode itself will be enjoyable for ALL fans in different ways. and Shadow said maybe Jonas will have a walk on
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

So apparently Daniel is on his "deathbed" (AGAIN???) making a life or death decision and Sam and Jack are off playing "almost kissy-face" with each other? Friends like that Daniel doesn't need. And who wants to bet that the Sam and Jack story will have much more air time in the episode than the Daniel and Ascension stuff? Shades of Chimera all over again.

I was just getting excited about this season after the disappointment I had in Season 7, too. I can't imagine what Cooper is thinking.

And this just makes Sam look even more pitiful. Is this REALLY what the writers and producers think of women?

Pela

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                Well, they don't call me 'Ugly Pig' because of my physical appearance!

...well... Not just because of my physical appearance anyway...

Um, so anyway... How come the ship thing is the only thing that gets discussed now? I mean, there are other, far bigger and more important stuff going on in this episode...
                Aww but can't you be so ugly that you are actually Cute

Yep right you are...Daniel learning more about being acsended or possibly remembering more of when he was acsended???

I don't want this to get lost in the episode that is for sure!!!!
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

These eps are still a ways off so you still have time..
                  So we enjoy it while we can
                  What's the point? The show is going to devolve into a shippy mess as Sam vacillates between Pete and Jack and as TPTB pull us along by the short hairs, eking out every iota of shippy angst that they can before finally shoving Sam and Jack together for the finale. Everyone knows that they'll wind up together. Maybe it isn't officially written yet, but with a majority of the writers being shippers, themselves, I find it hard to believe that they WOULDN'T have a pro-ship conclusion.

The advent of Pete allowed me one small, false hope that maybe things would turn out different. I wanted to believe it so badly that I allowed myself to be deluded into thinking it was at least a possibility. From the sound of things, however, I'd have to say that it ain't gonna happen. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Pelagia
                    So apparently Daniel is on his "deathbed" (AGAIN???) making a life or death decision and Sam and Jack are off playing "almost kissy-face" with each other? Friends like that Daniel doesn't need. And who wants to bet that the Sam and Jack story will have much more air time in the episode than the Daniel and Ascension stuff? Shades of Chimera all over again.
                    I agree. What kind of friends are Sam and Jack if they don't pay attention to their friends. I hate this ship stuff so much. Why did the producers have to bring this into the series? Can't people just work together and not be forced together by the fans!?
                    Maybe Teal'c will be with Daniel during this time...

Comment

and Shadow said maybe Jonas will have a walk on
                      You really ARE trying to depress me, aren't you? Jonas is never again going to be seen on Stargate except in flashbacks. I'm as sure of that as I am that the conclusion of the series/season will be very pro-S/J ship and that Pete will be nothing but a memory.

Maybe I'll just go back to gloating about being right regarding Anubis and Kheb...

Comment

Originally posted by Pelagia
                        What is it with all this premature bashing? Come on, we don't even know anything about the circumstances regarding Daniel's situation in this episode. Maybe he's off somewhere and the others don't even know he has a problem?
                        I can't imagine what Cooper is thinking.
                        Exactly. So let's just wait and see, shall we?
                        And this just makes Sam look even more pitiful. Is this REALLY what the writers and producers think of women?
                        Come on... Seriously. This isn't about women. It is about one fictional character. Can we please drop the premature drama?
                        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          What's the point? The show is going to devolve into a shippy mess as Sam vacillates between Pete and Jack and as TPTB pull us along by the short hairs, eking out every iota of shippy angst that they can before finally shoving Sam and Jack together for the finale. Everyone knows that they'll wind up together. Maybe it isn't officially written yet, but with a majority of the writers being shippers, themselves, I find it hard to believe that they WOULDN'T have a pro-ship conclusion.

The advent of Pete allowed me one small, false hope that maybe things would turn out different. I wanted to believe it so badly that I allowed myself to be deluded into thinking it was at least a possibility. From the sound of things, however, I'd have to say that it ain't gonna happen. *sigh*
                          *sigh*...well I can see nothing I say is gonna work here

this episode isn't done yet....There is a ton of stuff going on from the sounds of it and RCC isn't known for his *Great* episodes.

There is a story line happening with Daniel that looks intriguing, and another with Jacob that might look to be a nailbiter...is this episode supposed to air before or after the winter break?? is it to be a midseason cliff hanger ????

Comment

Would be a great way to get RDA off SG1. He would have to transfer to somewhere else. Then We can have another 8 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              Maybe I'll just go back to gloating about being right regarding Anubis and Kheb...
                              YES!!!! Please do...I love it when you are in your natural state

Comment

I hope they do a season 9 because RDA said 8 was his last season. So if we do a season 9 we won't have to worry about ships!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X