Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Season 8 episode revealed: Threads ( MAJOR SPOILERS! )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
    What has me worried in this episode description is the news regarding Jacob. This doesn't sound so good. Not good at all...
    Well, they had everyone in a tizzy about Bra'tac last season, looks like it's Jacob's turn this year.

Comment

daniel isn't going to die and he isn't going to ascend

he'd never choose ascension over the lives of his friends. the plot point is beyond stupid. i can't believe they'd waste any time even considering the issue, much less part of an episode. the guy, not knowing anything about ascension, chose to die for people he didn't even know, so NOW he's going to have to think about ascending vs. saving his friends and perhaps dying in the process?????????

HOW STUPID. how absurd! unless this story line is "compressed into nano seconds" it's ridiculous.

RCC has just proven how very little he understands the characters in SG-1 if he thinks this is remotely in character.

about ship, i dislike it so much that i cringe every time jack and sam speak alone, even when there isn't any romantic content.

what a way to ruin what was once, a truly great show.

it took them years, but they may have finally killed the show.

i believe one of these producers said he didn't want to be responsible for ruining star gate

*cough cough*

doesn't seem that way to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        As for the rest of the ep... I am EXTREMELY wary of the shippy content. Pleas, please, please PLEASE don't ruin everything with more GD ship!! Something tells me that if any ep is going to drive me into a bloody froth, it'll be this one.

If she dumps Pete for Jack, I won't watch the show anymore. It's as simple as that. You could have Jonas dancing naked across the screen in every ep, but if it's going to be Sam/Jack all the way, I refuse to watch ANY of it. Not even for Jonas.
        Well now Shadow...If it goes the other way What I am to do...I won't watch if they don't get together

quandries quandries.....It would be nice maybe if they just got Jack & Sam togther and then put it on the BACK burner and got on with the show...and just focused on the TEAM maybe instead of the personal stuff...By continuously bringing in outside people THAT is what brings the dreaded Ship to the forefront. No I am NOT starting a debate just talking to Shadow

And just trying to find a way for the show to focus on STAR GATE characters

btw..I would watch Jonas naked regardless
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

If she dumps Pete for Jack, I won't watch the show anymore. It's as simple as that.
          Well, let's face it: she will do it sooner or later. With that certainty, I'd rather she does it "sooner" -- all this wavering just gives the show more "ship" slant, and not in a good way.
          In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

Maybe I should just give up now. Quit while I'm ahead and save myself the heart-ache later. *sigh*

Stargate WAS getting better...

Comment

Is it just me, or are the sheer number of plots crammed into a single hour going to make this episode seem convoluted, confusing, and messy?

Comment

Maybe Daniel Jackson dies. :: crosses fingers ::

"...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Originally posted by Alessiana
                  he'd never choose ascension over the lives of his friends. the plot point is beyond stupid.
                  Who said the lives of his friends had anything to do with the issue? As far as I can see, there's nothing in the spoilers which indicates that they are in any danger.
                  i can't believe they'd waste any time even considering the issue, much less part of an episode.
                  They're finally giving due attention to what has been a major storyline, but has been left hanging for some time now. They should adress these issues. There's nothing "stupid" about it.
                  the guy, not knowing anything about ascension, chose to die for people he didn't even know, so NOW he's going to have to think about ascending vs. saving his friends and perhaps dying in the process?????????
                  From what I understand, it seems like the "perhaps dying" part is in the case in which he doesn't ascend. And I still don't see where you get the "saving his friends" part.
                  RCC has just proven how very little he understands the characters in SG-1 if he thinks this is remotely in character.
                  Do you know who RCC is? He's one of only two writers (the other one being Brad Wright) currently on the staff who has been there since the beginning. He's also the one who has written the majority of what are considered the good character episodes.

He understands the characters in SG-1 pretty damn well.
                  about ship, i dislike it so much that i cringe every time jack and sam speak alone, even when there isn't any romantic content.
                  Well, that (your reaction to non-shippy scenes involving those characters) is your problem.
                  Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoBoY
                    Maybe Daniel Jackson dies. :: crosses fingers ::

I hope he doesn't.
                    Season 6 was terrible w/o him.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      Well now Shadow...If it goes the other way What I am to do...I won't watch if they don't get together
                      Ah, but if they don't get together in the last episode it will be too late to not watch already...
                      Originally posted by Happy Fun Ball
                      Is it just me, or are the sheer number of plots crammed into a single hour going to make this episode seem convoluted, confusing, and messy?
                      Since the episode is still a long way off, I'm going to have to say that it's just you. For now.
                      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Maybe I should just give up now. Quit while I'm ahead and save myself the heart-ache later. *sigh*

Stargate WAS getting better...
                        These eps are still a ways off so you still have time..
                        So we enjoy it while we can
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by tamefarrar
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by TameFarrar
                          Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                          Ah, but if they don't get together in the last episode it will be too late to not watch already...
                          drats..I say drats ...but you do have an evil sense of humor

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            These eps are still a ways off so you still have time..
                            So we enjoy it while we can
                            Don't expect Sam and Jack to get together, they are both high-ranking military officers and I doubt it'll happen.

Comment

I seriously doubt they'll kill off Daniel so I'm not even going to comment on that. As for the Sam and Jack thing... I just hope they at least get rid of Pete and end the ep with some indication of a positive resolution for S/J by the end of season 8...

Comment

First thoughts: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT ANOTHER EPISODE ABOUT SHIP!

Can someone fly Goddess ShadowMaat to Sweden?! I WANT TO DIE!

Comment

Working...
                                X