Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short answer, no. If you ask tptb, long answer, stay tuned and find out as we continue to promote our series.
    Last edited by jmoz; 22 July 2010, 11:54 PM. Reason: wording

Comment

I have the answer , i put it inside spoilers , be amazed
      Spoiler:
      sigpic
      Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
      StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
      GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude of Lebowski View Post
        Maybe the planet making is SGU...i mean we can all hope right?

that's an interesting idea i would really like to meat Furlings in SGU because that serial disappointed me

Comment

The only time you got to see the Furlings was on '200' i believe, and it was originally a goof (was on some audio commentary)

Comment

no. unless there's a 400 million dollar SG movie in 3D that features them. probably need even more money to make them live up to their awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
              no. unless there's a 400 million dollar SG movie in 3D that features them. probably need even more money to make them live up to their awesomeness
              I wouldnt know if they are that awesome, i want proof of that, that teleportation device is the only thing we ever saw of them. And my guess is, they died out on that moon the device was going for, they all ascended on that moon or died out. And later the Gould discovered it. Thats my though about it. Plus i couldnt take an alien with that name serious

Comment

we don't even know if that is their true name. the ancients called themselves Anquieta or lanteans or alterans. who knows, maybe Furlings is not their actual name but a mistranslation

Comment

Space Hamsters!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                    Space Hamsters!!!
                    Hahahaha

Furrynauts

Comment

I doubt that we will ever see the furlings. Just like we never saw the Re'Tu again.

Comment

worst case scenario:
                        they decide to make another spin-off series, this one aimed at appealing to kids.
                        (the budget coming from what could've been used for an SG-1 or SGA movie )

yeah. I can see it now: Furlings = Pokemon ("Pika?" "chuuu!")
                        or something like that Ewok cartoon series
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                          worst case scenario:
                          they decide to make another spin-off series, this one aimed at appealing to kids.
                          (the budget coming from what could've been used for an SG-1 or SGA movie )

yeah. I can see it now: Furlings = Pokemon ("Pika?" "chuuu!")
                          or something like that Ewok cartoon series
                          Please no.

Comment

I honestly doubt that we will ever ever ever hear from them.

Comment

ok no furlings never , ever , never , finito , end of the line
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                              StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                              GW member infractions : 1

Comment

but! but! but! they could be so cute! think of Space Hamsters in massive fleets that could rival the Wraith, the Ori remnants, and the Tau'ri combined!
                                Or
                                a never ending cycle of being captured and made to fight one another! ("Furling! I choose you!")
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X