X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revised my Furlings from before;

Comment

Finally the true face of the Furlings can be revealed, from an official source, that for security reasons, must go unpublished.

My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Wow, I love the beautiful depiction in FurlingElder's post, and puddlejumper's depiction is hilarious. I don't know which I like more.
        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Maybe they could be brothers!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
            Maybe they could be brothers!
            It has been revealed on a recent dig, Daniel Jackson found what is to be believed to be guano (on a Furling dump site), high in eucalptus compunds
            My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
            sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
              If we see the Furlings or Furling tech in SGU, I think it's just going to be a huge cop out because of fandom pressure. Like really, Furlings end up in the same place as the Destiny?
              Well there was those more agressive asguards in Pegasus, so why couldnt there be Furlings in SGU?

Besides the Alterans moved on from Milkyway to Pegasus for whatever reason, so why couldnt the Furlings have decided to pack their bags and move on to some other part of the universe? Actually, theres nothing really stopping the Nox from appearing in SGU either. I mean those guys survived from the time of the ancients to actually meet SG1, so theres nothing saying they couldnt have the technology to reach the area of space where Destiny is.

And nah, they're not ewoks / koala's, I've decided they're werewolves, and they just pass themselves off as humans by day to throw everyone off their trail. :3

Comment

Originally posted by Werewolfhero View Post
                Well there was those more agressive asguards in Pegasus, so why couldnt there be Furlings in SGU?
                Because:

1. The Pegasus Galaxy isn't that far from the MW Galaxy, and therefore, not un-achievable from the Ida either. However, the Furlings could have gone in an infinite amount of directions, and they turn up in the same place as the Destiny? Not very plausible. If they show up in a flashback, or the comm. stones, then yes, it could happen.

Besides the Alterans moved on from Milkyway to Pegasus for whatever reason, so why couldnt the Furlings have decided to pack their bags and move on to some other part of the universe? Actually, theres nothing really stopping the Nox from appearing in SGU either. I mean those guys survived from the time of the ancients to actually meet SG1, so theres nothing saying they couldnt have the technology to reach the area of space where Destiny is.
                Slightly plausible. However, highly doubtful.
                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Oh I do hate to spoil this for everyone but...
                  Spoiler:

8-tracks are going to lose out to cassettes and its going to be VHS when it comes to a consumer videotape standard.
                  The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
                    Oh I do hate to spoil this for everyone but...
                    Spoiler:

8-tracks are going to lose out to cassettes and its going to be VHS when it comes to a consumer videotape standard.
                    Noooooooooo! WHY? WHY??? Curse you Powers That Be!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                      Ok, say the Ancients arrive in MW from Ori Galaxy 50 million years ago, the Furlings arrive in the MW from their native galaxy around the same time.

The two races form an alliance.

Ancients wish to launch the Seeder Ship and the Destiny to see the universe with Stargates.

The Furlings wish for their native galaxy to be seeded with gates to help out their population left there.

Furlings request the Ancients send the Seeder to the Furling Galaxy when launched.

Later, Destiny travels through Furling Galaxy.

50 million years is just a wee bit long to wait for shipping. That's slower than UPS!

Comment

I was bored the other day so I'm re-watching all of SG1... think it would be interesting to see a well developed storyline on what happened to the Furlings? I'm thinking much more than what we saw in "200" where SG1 accidentally blew up their planet. We have a great deal of back story on the Asgard and the Ancients, but very little on the Nox and especially the Furlings.

I'm sure that others have posted similar comments, but since the direct to DVD movies seem to be going well, that format would work well for telling the story in "one" episode.

Have a good one

Comment

I never want to know anything about the Furlings! I like the mystery...

Comment

I would like the Furlings to be explored, but without trying to change the subject, I think when it comes to the Four Races, the Nox should be given more attention first. SG1/A did a lot of Asgard and Ancient development so I think the Nox getting some development beyond tree hugging aliens would be cool. I would just like for some confirmation the Furlings aren't Ewoks or Care Bears and I'd be happy with that.

sigpic

Comment

If we get the furlings there wil be no way to please everyone. After so many years the expection will be to high and I would say most of fandom would be disappointed
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                                If we get the furlings there wil be no way to please everyone. After so many years the expection will be to high and I would say most of fandom would be disappointed

now everyone has his own idea about them, and a lot of fans will be certainly disappointed....
                                sigpic
                                Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Working...
                                X