Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doubt the Orri ever met the furlings, the Orri werent even aware of the existance of life outside there own galaxy until daniel and vala met them, the ancients blocked the Orri from knowing of our existence.

Comment

No, I don't think the Ori destroyed the Furlings. It's a big universe out there. They may have died out as a civilization, or we just may not have encountered them yet. Personally, I don't think we ever will. It will be one of Stargate's unsolved mysteries.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Unsolved Mysteries, never watched that show. The Furlings are probably on an isolated planet, in a distant part of the galaxy, that quantum mirror does look like Furling technology to me, still why would they go to another dimension.

Comment

Originally posted by deltsigpun
          I cant believe the Nox will just stand by when a Prior comes to their planet, it would be cool to see what kind of power and technolgy the Nox really have
          But the Nox closed their gate so we could not dial to them.
          School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
            But the Nox closed their gate so we could not dial to them.
            when the Ori armada arrives in the MW -> they should goto staight to the Nox
            It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

The Nox are pacifists, which is kinda naive at times I think.

Besides they may have sealed of their gate for everyone.

Comment

The Nox are pacifists but not unarmed.
                And my theory is that the Furlings were a race that were not wiped out by anybody. Maybe their race became degenerative like the Asgards so they try elude extinction by becoming the Goa'uld via soul transfer technology in creatures that were more likely to live longer. Maybe that was the real reason that the Agard didn't try to wipe the Goa'uld out not because of the Replicator threat.
                The Ori couldn't have wiped out the Furlings because in the Milky Way were foud vestiges of them and if they would have destroyed them they would have known of the Milky Way being populated with virtual worshipers of the Ori. If the Ori would have wiped out the Furlings then the Great Alliance would not have been formed of 4 races but 3.
                School is overrated.

Comment

What if the Furlings looked like this.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by daventry; 04 November 2005, 02:02 PM.

Comment

I think we meet the Furlings and didn't even know it. I mean when you say "Furling", you think "fur" or hairy humanoid. Why?

Here he is:

'Fire and Water' Alien or Furling?

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                      I think we meet the Furlings and didn't even know it. I mean when you say "Furling", you think "fur" or hairy humanoid. Why?

Here he is:

'Fire and Water' Alien or Furling?
                      the alien species from Fire and Water" is the Oannes see here: http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/r...s/oannes.shtml

as of the end of season six none of the alien species we have seen, named or unnamed are the Furlings.

Comment

Ahh, very good. Ok... I have nothing else.

Comment

Die, Furling Die! Winter is coming and I need a nice warm coat.
                          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

will we ever meet the furlings? what would they be like? are they in contact with the aceints? (come on you don't think they wraith or the plauge wiped them out they're probally still mortal and ascension is something they work towards when they die) are the furlings more advanced than the asgard? we need to meet th furlings to answer these questions. does anyone know why we haven't yet?
                            Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Theres lots of threads about the furlings, we're never gonna see the furlings now becuase no matter what TPTB does they wont live up to the fans expectations

The Ultimate Furling Thread
                              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Hello welcome to the forum,

FYI on this thread though, the mods may move it into the "Ultimate furling thread". So if it disspaears, go look for it there. Here is the link (I think)
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...furling+thread

I like the Idea that the furlings are the "GIANT ALIENS" that Jacksons grand-dad is hanging out with. BTW.

EDIT: Do'h, Eoin beat me!
                                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X