This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anubis3355
    (SPOILERS for Season Six's "Paradise Lost" ...)

So...... Whats this episode where jack goes to this planet and gets transported onto its invisible moon??....well it seems that the device they have was given to a pharoh to go to paradise or something....but wouldnt the furlings given it to the the rulling goauld instead?? and if the gould were allready gone then the stargate was allready burried right.... how thoes this work out i ask myself
    Are you sure that Harry said that the device was found on Earth? I thought it was something his rougue NID agents found off world. Transported slaves from Ancient Egypt could still have a ruling system with a pharoh on another planet. I would go pop in the dvd, but my dvd isn't hooked up right now (I'm using a loaner tv that has no a/v jacks, much less component video inputs).
    sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure Harry said it was found at an archaeological dig in Egypt, but I'm too lazy to go get the DVD and figure it out. I just watched it this past weekend and that's just what came to mind.
      Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
      O'Neill: Who doesn't?
      - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
      - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
      once done, cannot be undone...
      brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

'I've been secretly wishing that the Furlings are like Nibbler's people on Futurama- so darn cute that you just have to say "awwww!"

Talk about camp!
        "You're creepin' me out, Mc Kay." Carter

Comment

The Furrlings evil ploy to infiltrate Earth: download their consences (sp) into little Furby toys and market them to unsucpecting children.

Maybe the Furrlings have some type of hibernation period like the Wraith do?
          Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
          Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
          Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
          Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
          Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
          Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
          Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

That is actually quite possible. Perhaps they don't need waking, they use their incredible sense
            __

__

Comment

Yeah, incredible sense of marketing.

Hey, Donald Trump's a furling: check out his bling$, he's full of mystery and charisma, and the hair is certainly "furling" enough. He's a friendly but firm businessman and knows that it'd be too Goa'uldish to suddenly take a new host by force, hence why he is looking for "The Apprentice" With his dealmaking tactics, he is the key to peace in the universe... I suspect he left the other Three Races because they didn't give him a nice enough view
              Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
              more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

I think anything is possible
                __

__

Comment

::burns his sister's furbie::
                  sigpic

Comment

Furbies are planning a evil plot to bring their motherships!
                    __

__

Comment

Do you really think they are capable of making a mother ship?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I think the Furlings would have to be very short blue fuzzy things. They would look very cute and helpless,but when you aproached they would turn into evil creatures with red eyes and claws and sharp fangs and rip you to pieces.

Comment

I didn't see any of these guys mentioned in any of the spoilers for the 1st half of Season Eight's episodes.
                          The Ashen are an incredibly advanced & deadly enemy with an important virtue not found in the Goa'uld... Patience. They look at things from a long-term view and will plan decades ahead of time to achieve their needs. The Ashen are cold-blooded killers without morals or conscience and they have committed genocide on a planetary scale.
                          When last we saw Hathor, Col. O'Neill shoved her into a holding tank of ultra-cold liquid nitrogen or something. I felt that this was not a fitting way for someone of Hathor's stature to check out. Is she alive? Well, knowing how she likes to work under the radar when she was quietly amassing followers without drawing attention from the System Lords, Hathor may yet be lurking out there, plotting for a return to the spotlight.
                          As for the arrogant Tollans, someone, in this case, Annubis, finally came along and cashed in their chips. Did any of the Tollan survive Annubis' onslaught? Could the Tollan have also planned for and built an Alpha Site as did the Tau'ri? Or, as their arrogant nature would suggest, did they all die while uselessly firing their all-powerful ion cannons?
                          Lastly, we come to the last member of the 4-race alliance that was made up by the Asgard, Nox, Ancients, and... Furlings! Who are they and will we catch a glimpse of them?
                          Hopefully, these questions & topics will be answered adequately by the time Season 8 is over.

Comment

I'd love to see Hathor back. She was kinda interesting... Nirrti too btw.

Comment

The aschen knew little about gate travel.

The odds of them knowing that a powerful jolt of energy could make their wormhole jump to another planet after dialing the black hole is slim to none. They probably tried to evacuate...but why would they waste their resources on something like revenge? They need those resources to rebuild....That could take quite some time before they want to get revenge on us.

....or the time dilation is so bad that they are still trying to evacuate their planet.

Hathor could be hiding because she knew she couldn't go up against Anubis...oooh....

I want the tollans back! Poor Schrodinger...
                              sigpic

Comment

The Tollan were cool, even though we should have went back in ships and striped the place clean....

^ Earth Rules.

"And I hope noone forgot to feed my Rash'nak"

-Daniel, "Icon" Season 8 SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X