X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

furlings this furlings that

Comment

hi i have been read many threads on the furlings and was thinking wy dont we start takeing down peoples name that wont to see a epi about the furlings eg meeting them, finds where they live, if they are still alive, what tech they have.
      and send it to the people that make stargate
      maybe they will make an epi then
      i dont know what people will think of this but i would love to see a epi on the furling
      if anyone has some idear on how to go about this
      please add to the thread
      thanks

Comment

No matter what TPTB did for a furling ep, it still wouldnt live up to the expectations of the fans

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

as if they would listen to us
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Just in case you see this mods, here is my idea for a Furling ep
            Spoiler:
            DONT DO ONE PLEASE!!!
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

The density of the number of Furlings thread is drastically increasing? something in the water methinks?

to address the Q:
              I believe TPTB know that gaters are hugely obsessed by the Furlings and would love to get to know those cute care-bears of the universe -> but no matter how much more we shout, it really ain't likely to get a Furling ep.

Joe keeps on repeating how "there are no plans to visit them as of yet" -> however he has done so for many seasons!
              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

the furlings are useless i mean oh lets just technologicaly regress for the sake of it...i think not...
                tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
                yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
                Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Everyone expects them to be big cuddly things that are goody goodies like the Nox.

I'd have them introduced as bad-ass enemies & the reason why the Alliance broke up or even why the Ancients were forced to go to Pegasus in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
                    Everyone expects them to be big cuddly things that are goody goodies like the Nox.

I'd have them introduced as bad-ass enemies & the reason why the Alliance broke up or even why the Ancients were forced to go to Pegasus in the first place.
                    Now THAT would be an interesting storyline.......
                    I seriously hope that if we do ever see The Furlings, it isn't a carbon copy of the wookie army from star wars or something
                    "....the sound became words. His words and yet not his words. His thoughts and yet not his thoughts. An announcement of triumph and an admission of defeat: I AM HERE"
                    - Bentley Little, Dominion

Comment

oh yes they will be scary oh no here come the fuzzy little dwarfs from down the lane...RUN!!!!!ohhhhhh im sooooo scared...lol
                      tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
                      yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
                      Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

OK! Sorry if this has been done before BUT....if TPTB ever do introduce the Furlings, how do you think they'll do it? Don't forget they got all the hype to go against as well.

I'd like to see it in a space battle...don't know why - but like - PLOT:

Ori have got another big space gate built but protectied this time, we all know their going to send ships. So Earth sends as many battlecrusiers it can along with fighters, The Jaffa Nation send Hataks....even the Asgard send some ships. When they all arive...shock horror...theres already a TON of ships there...nice advaced scary looking ones. (Well...kinda, theres two types)

The Asgard then inform us that these are Furling and Nox ships...other ships come out of hyper space (all the allianced space capable friends Earth have made...then, preparing for battle under a non human commander (Asgard maybe) the space gate opens and out comes their ships and fighters....taking a stand and then...kaboom, all hell breaks loose, its a draw, and each retreat....but the Ori still manage to get ships into our galaxy...*darn it*...to be continued.

So yea, there ya go, how would you all like the Furlings introduced...
                        Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I think i speak for everybody when i say:

Not Another Furling Thread!

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

I'd like fur, personally

...or feathers
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

fur or feathers.... decisions
                              Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

what about reptilian scales?

Comment

Working...
                                X