This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
    The Asgard will come through the gate with the camera crew of their version of a wind up show

Thor: We made them up *points and laughs*
    Thor: for the past 7 years you have been seaching and wondering for the furlings
    well, heres a news flash, the furlings arnt actualy a real race, they are simply an asgurd word for "imaginary friend" so all those billion $'s u have wasted now goes to a good cause, My wallet.
    Hola

Hello

Comment

i was just in the general discussion and i found this
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=3569

finally proof

Comment

Furling rase was invited to join Greate Alliance by Asgard. Ancients didn`t like the idea but Nox voted with Asgard. So, newest Greate Alliance member - Furlings where downloaing all the military knowledge from the GA database. After a while they started great war... and than Ancients said enough is enough. Some of them wanted to anihilate the Nox and some not. And than ancients split in to two camps - pacifists and ori. Ori developed plague to destroy Furling and all other life in out galaxy. Plan worked. Life in the Milkyway was no more. But Furlings mannaged to escape and hide in the Pegassus Galaxy. Now they are slipping and waiting. When Wraith will be defeated, they will rise again and reclaim their home... milky way galaxy.

http://www.raelambert.com/characters...ctures/all.jpg

Comment

I believe the Ori/Alterran thing was going on LONG before the allience, great idea though!
          And as for proof "We may learn about them" is hardly proof of anything, more than likely we will find some sort of text or tech somewhere
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

if you want an idea like that, the genetisist of the nox, asgard and ancients wanted a race that would have in mind the wants and needs of their races so they made a race that had the power that each individual race had (cloaking, memory wipe, healing...) it went extremely well, then they felt they were better and deserve more and took control of the aliance, which in turn caused war. the nox were a great warriror people and worked very closely of the other races. when they banned and fought to gether they won but the nox realised the destruction they had caused and the nox went pacifist. all memory of the furlings was attempted to be whiped out which explains why there is so little evidence of them existing.

or it could be they just acended before the ancients because they were more advanced, and all their stuff just eroded away.
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Ya do realize that itd be daft for us to ever see them since they've been built up so much..
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                And dissapointing a few as well
                TPTB can never win.

[Sheppard] EVER! [/Sheppard]

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                  Ya do realize that itd be daft for us to ever see them since they've been built up so much..
                  In many ways, I hope we don't see them in person. Just learning something more about them would really satisfy me. At least we could no longer have people saying that tptb simply ignored the Furlings.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

NEW! December 25 — What better time to introduce a Furling than in the show's 200th episode? "Don't laugh. We've seriously discussed the possiblity." (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a message at GateWorld Forum)

furling in season 10 ep 6 possible

Comment

I think back to what the Asgard told O'Neill in 'The 5th Race' - "you have alot to prove before we can interact on that level" (the level of races in the alliance)....maybe the Furlings knew of Earth and did not believe us worthy of interaction (would the Asgard of made direct contact with us but for O'Neill?)....but now that we have started using intergalactic hyperdrive tech, defeated the replicators using Ancient tech, the Furlings may be more amenable to interaction with us...

Comment

It's best if they've been wiped out and we only find out about their past.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

hopefully they won't look like ewoks

Comment

Finally Furlings. This seasonlooks as if it will get better and better.
                            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                              hopefully they won't look like ewoks

We can only hope!
                              Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
                              Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
                              Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
                              - Serenity

Comment

I hope to see furlings (maybe they are the original ascended race, and they taught the ancients ), new battle cruisers, jumpers with staff weapons bolted under the cockpit, wraith in the MW, and maybe possessed by a goa'uld... just see how the blending goes.... ooh, how about at least one ori cruiser makes it to the MW, vs it against the prometheus or a hataak or an asgard ship.... maybe they could even get enough power on atlantis to get it to fly, and crash it into wraith cruisers which are bombarding the city.... actually, thats in the rong thread, but meh....

The Ultimate Tech thread, for more discussions on FTL, ZPE, and pie

Relativity Q & A - Got questions? Want answers? Me too, but i got some answers too

Click this link to visit the place for my ideas and experiments to hide

Comment

Working...
                                X