Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wasnt trying to pass it off as my design. i needed an example of something good to put up and i wasnt bothered to go through this entire thread. i am not claiming that it is mine in any way. that is why i said "hows this" instead of "i drew this last night"
    An Axe age, A Sword age, Shields are sundered,
    A Wind age, A Wolf age, Ere the World falls,
    And no Man shall spare Another.

Driving fast has never killed anyone. Suddenly coming to a halt, that has killed many, many people

The Pope, an Irishman and an Italian are walking down a street, when one of them says "Hey look guys! A bar!"

Comment

thekillman: ZakeD or Extrenix?
      sigpic
      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by james123182 View Post
        i wasnt trying to pass it off as my design. i needed an example of something good to put up and i wasnt bothered to go through this entire thread. i am not claiming that it is mine in any way. that is why i said "hows this" instead of "i drew this last night"
        well you should have made that clear frome the get go instead of doing what you did

Comment

yes, Extrenix. awesome modeller.

Comment

Daryl and PH I have downloaded a Sketchup model of the Pontiac GTO, which is the same basic configuration of the utility, coming from the same shared body family, so if someone can show me how to post it here I'd be grateful
            My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
            sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
              Daryl and PH I have downloaded a Sketchup model of the Pontiac GTO, which is the same basic configuration of the utility, coming from the same shared body family, so if someone can show me how to post it here I'd be grateful
              You need to make screenshots/renders of the model from different angles.. and upload it to your GW album/photobucket/imageshack then post the images in the thread

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                well you should have made that clear from the get go instead of doing what you did
                sorry but i was in a hurry cos i had to go out and didn't have time to explain it. i only had time to say hows this and add the pic. by the time i got back on the computer it was too late. Sorry if i offended you in any way. I am not some kind of art thief. Where i found it the person who put it up called himself "MajorMikeDavid". It might not have been him to make it. I dont know. Whoever made it doubtless put a lot of time and effort into it. Again, Sorry if i came across as some lazy arsehole who steals other peoples work. thank you and goodnight!
                An Axe age, A Sword age, Shields are sundered,
                A Wind age, A Wolf age, Ere the World falls,
                And no Man shall spare Another.

Driving fast has never killed anyone. Suddenly coming to a halt, that has killed many, many people

The Pope, an Irishman and an Italian are walking down a street, when one of them says "Hey look guys! A bar!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                  You need to make screenshots/renders of the model from different angles.. and upload it to your GW album/photobucket/imageshack then post the images in the thread
                  Ph my dear, I know zippo, zilch about using SU, so how do I acheive the screenshots, from there I'm ok

Comment

Printscreen button on your keyboard? I don't use Sketchup so I don't know

Comment

Ah ok I'll give that a try Thanks PH

Comment

print screen button all the way
                        Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                        sigpic

Comment

or he could just go to the file tab and export a 2d image.....

Comment

Or I can get the 3D Maestro to do it for me Thanx Alx, here they is

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by james123182 View Post
                              an example for what ur lack of effort to designing ur own ship?

Comment

Originally posted by colbmista View Post
                                an example for what ur lack of effort to designing ur own ship?
                                C'mon on Colby, the lad admitted his error, give him some credit. Not everyone is cut out for doing 3D's, or have the time it takes to master, I can do 2D's blindfolded, but ask me to do a 3D and I'll say, I'll get back to you on that.....maybe next year

Comment

Working...
                                X