This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Experiment 442 View Post
    cool, I don't have the money for anything over 10p. My parents are affraid of the internet and its many evil companies, like steam, impulse, stardock, e-bay, amazon ect...

But argos is trustworthy.
    lol, I know the feeling, paranoid parents are annoying, but now that I am 18 I can do what I want. But still I do not like things like Steam...

www.darkarmada.nl
    www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Testing footage (wip)

Commercial experiment.

Enjoy!

Comment

I like it

www.darkarmada.nl
        www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

i love it sept the begging of the hyper space window where teh ship comes flying from behind it you gotta figure out some how to have it dissappear then reapear shootin out the formed window also needs a fancyer text for the show title

Comment

Originally posted by colbmista View Post
            i love it sept the begging of the hyper space window where teh ship comes flying from behind it you gotta figure out some how to have it dissappear then reapear shootin out the formed window also needs a fancyer text for the show title
            Lol thanks! as do i

yeah i know but ill be making tweaks to this thing for a while so all that wil be sorted eventually and i also have more to learn

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
              Lol thanks! as do i

yeah i know but ill be making tweaks to this thing for a while so all that wil be sorted eventually and i also have more to learn
              I don't htink you'll ever stop learning You probably want to go to sleep with your headphones on and the latest audio books about 3d modeling going all night

and BTW, DF's font is Copperstone Gothic (at least it is now )
              Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
              Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
              Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                I don't htink you'll ever stop learning You probably want to go to sleep with your headphones on and the latest audio books about 3d modeling going all night

and BTW, DF's font is Copperstone Gothic (at least it is now )
                Lol true true and words to live by "never stop learning"

and who says i dont?

Ok copperstone eh? ill look it up

Comment

Comment

A few that might help:

Lights going really fast past the Daedalus (blue, white, purple, green) to add effect to the hull. The hyperspace tunnel needs some fine tuning but looks ok. All in all, good work :thumb:
                    Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                    sigpic

Comment

i love that you're doing some VFX although i'd recommend adding a particle-based hyperspace tunnel.

Comment

Update on the Belatu-Cadros.... started on a few bits of panelling... and the underside access area.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment 442 View Post
                          A few that might help:

Lights going really fast past the Daedalus (blue, white, purple, green) to add effect to the hull. The hyperspace tunnel needs some fine tuning but looks ok. All in all, good work :thumb:
                          good ide thanks ill be sure to try that for version 2

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                          i love that you're doing some VFX although i'd recommend adding a particle-based hyperspace tunnel.
                          well i think i caught the VFX/anim bug and it Depends on what yo want to achive.

Comment

Hyperspace entrance

Comment

Damn Alx, you're getting good! It's impossible for me to keep up xD

Comment

Thanks sem!

Comment

Working...
                                X