X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update on my lil construction pod...
    Spoiler:

d-boy why not make it longer, get rid of the tower, make it sleeker...could even be a bit battlestar-ish? does that make sense???

infact give me ten mins and I will put a quick design together to get across what I mean....

sigpic

Comment

D-boy a quick evolution of your design.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

i like it but it def took longer then 10 mins

Comment

I had lunch aswell, befiore you ask...a sausage sandwich and a big cup of tea! lol

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
            D-boy a quick evolution of your design.

Spoiler:
            That has a definite BSG feel to it, the alligator hull especially. The rear of the craft with teh hole in it reminds me of some of the later star trek ships. Cool.
            Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
            Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
            Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
              I had lunch aswell, befiore you ask...a sausage sandwich and a big cup of tea! lol
              i need some lunch myself might even make some tea
              but i need to watch more mythbusters first.

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                That has a definite BSG feel to it, the alligator hull especially. The rear of the craft with teh hole in it reminds me of some of the later star trek ships. Cool.
                indeed btw nice to see you popping by this thread Aragon

Comment

if d-boy wants the file im happy to send it to him. Its his ship design with the alterations I mentioned.

sigpic

Comment

mythbusters...multi-task.

I did the design, carrying on with my pod, had lunch sent fleets out on imperion, harvested my cops on farmville and planted more and as always kept an eye on all posts on LS-A! lol

sigpic

Comment

Lol keep an eye on LSA that much be such a hassle (sarcasm) naw but its slowed down alittle over there..

Comment

Well I read every new post and I take special intrest in all new posts from my section of the forum the art section; but it is generally good over there. Everyone enjoys the community and are there for the same reason and If I miss anything all the mods look over everything like I do so even if its not your section you can help out and support each other.

sigpic

Comment

here are some destiny wallpapers.

so any name suggestions for this ship?
                          i have had one for "serenity" already any other suggestions?
                          Last edited by Alx; 08 March 2010, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                            here are some destiny wallpaper.

so any name suggestions for this ship?
                            i have had one for "serenity" already any other suggestions?
                            Lucidity

that's the only thing that jumps to mind
                            Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                            Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                            Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                              Lucidity

that's the only thing that jumps to mind
                              Lucidity?? hmm

here is a front one

Comment

The aerobraking manoeuvre from SGU (Early Scenery)

Comment

Working...
                                X