• Show
Clear All

some thing new its a wip gonna be a sleeker version of the 304

its designation will be the 501
    sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
      What wrong with what i said?

i dint think i was being offensive in any way i was just trying to tell dc about the mods
      It looks a little... threatening..

The Mods are on the older members' side.. new members who fight get banned.. and you even called it a warning

When members of this forum start fighting for whatever reason, all members involved receive infractions or get banned. It doesn't matter who started it or how long they have been a member. If they joined the day the forum was launched or yesterday it makes no difference. The Mods won't defend one over the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post

The Mods are on the older members' side.. new members who fight get banned.. and you even called it a warning

When members of this forum start fighting for whatever reason, all members involved receive infractions or get banned. It doesn't matter who started it or how long they have been a member. If they joined the day the forum was launched or yesterday it makes no difference. The Mods won't defend one over the other.
        I try to be a nice mod on LSA...there have only been a few problem posts.
        After all we all have a common intrest in stargate, scifi and art...lets just build on that?!

sigpic

Comment

ive been banned but i deserved it as i was being a troll

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
            After all we all have a common intrest in stargate, scifi and art...lets just build on that?!
            Indeed

And now back on topic.. I believe this thread has something to do with showing off new boats?

Comment

Im working on my lil construction pod.

sigpic

Comment

that reminds me of something i started and never finished a while back....

looks good tho!

Comment

Looks mencaing, scary even, but nice, I like it

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                  ive been banned but i deserved it as i was being a troll
                  That's because you are a Viking, so you are a Troll

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                  Yes, build, build and um er ......build
                  My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                  sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

not meant to be threatening just telling DC what i experienced when i first joined

Comment

Got the first stargate ship that I've started in a while, I've only been at it for half an hour so its still very early on.

Spoiler:

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

theres nothing there DBOY

Comment

I can see it but anyway

http://i45.tinypic.com/2cdvjiq.jpg

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

update on my 501

Comment

theres nothing there DBOY
                              i could see it... but it was nothing really worth viewing imo and i have no idea how it relates to SG...

update on my 501
                              looks good but! (there is always a but isnt it)

1 the aerials look a tad "fat" and come off to big for that nose.
                              2 the panels are also to fat push em in a little.
                              3 the guns look great

Comment

the panels are only 2 feet or .75m (i think from the sides but i am werking on them)
                                just getting the basics done right now i will tweak l8r

Comment

Working...
                                X