Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is it not realted to SG its an origional design for my fleet of human ships

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

it doesnt have any sg elements in it is what hes sayin there is no simularitys

Comment

You make it sound like a bad thing..

Comment

i'm basing this off of an old type of design , currently don't have the ability to make it so i'll just post the stats. (converted everything so it would be SG like)

Classification // Cathedral support vessel
          Designation // APSS- ****
          Ship Length // 250 meters
          Ship Width // 100 meters
          Ship Height/depth // 200 meters

Weapons// none

hull // Neutronium/Trinium alloy

Engine unit(s)// 8 gouald/ asgard/ tauri inertia drives
          Fuel // Naquadah
          Hyperdrive system // Intergalactic/Extraglactic
          Power generation // Naquadah Generators 7/ and the ability to hook up to a Zpm./ has 6 solar panels

Shielding // asgard/ Atlantis based 2 main sheild emitters and 30 small emitters.
          // one of the main purposes of the Cathedral Support vessels is aiding in the defense of other ships in combat by putting up a shield on other vessels that have no shields or failing shields. the Cathedral's shields do not bleed energy and can last as long as there is energy to use. //

other systems//
          asgard beaming // ancient rings // long distance communications array // beaming jamming technology

the ship itself is a huge flying hospital, the patients are brought in via beaming/ rings or through the loading dock that is located in the front of ship.
          time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by colbmista View Post
            It is early on in the design as I said in the post

Comment

also looks like a nock off copy of a ship made my SDL from LS-A forum

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
                the panels are only 2 feet or .75m (i think from the sides but i am werking on them)
                just getting the basics done right now i will tweak l8r
                ok sounds good.

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
                How is it not realted to SG its an origional design for my fleet of human ships
                answered by..
                Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                You make it sound like a bad thing..
                well it depends it isnt necesarily a bad thing but if you specificly state "SG" ship i for one expect it to have some familliar fetures.

Originally posted by the-alguroan View Post
                i'm basing this off of an old type of design , currently don't have the ability to make it so i'll just post the stats. (converted everything so it would be SG like)
                o god another wall of technobabble text.
                It is early on in the design as I said in the post
                from what i have seen you make before thats about as good as it gets and imo its FAR from good.

Comment

also looks like a nock off copy of a ship made my SDL from LS-A forum
                  agreed.

Comment

whos SDL and what LS-A and from what you've seen ALX, I've barely been on the forum since last summer and I havent been posting regularly so I wouldny go basing anything off what you've seen from me before.

Spoiler:

Comment

LS-A is a 3d art cumminity which ws at first based on stargate but branched off to other scifi /real world 3d modeling

Comment

and from what you've seen ALX, I've barely been on the forum since last summer and I havent been posting regularly so I wouldny go basing anything off what you've seen from me before.
                        ^what colbs said^ and SDL is Dr Lee on this board.

well i have browsed this entire thread and looked over much of your post history.
                        also this thing you are building now looks like its at the exact same kindergarden level of modeling as what you have made previously.

and i am basing my critique on what i can see, so if you are as "good" as you think you are.. Prove it.

Comment

and i'm SDL

I take it you are comparing it to the Midget? (The ship on the left hand side of my sig) i did notice a similarity... but i'm not fussed at all if anyone imitates an idea i've gone with.... Hell, RJB and i traded ideas for a short while a year or so ago

I like the look of the ship...

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Right just let me get this straight ALX I'm not saying that I;m great but I'm saying I can do better then what I have posted here which I can I know fine well that I'm terrible and thats because I can almost never stay focused on one design at a time. I've never met anyone like you on this forum before I've not at one point said that I'm amzing at modelling just that I'm better then what I have posted just now.

And if all you are going to do is slag my designs which I at no point have said are great then I dont want to hear it .
                            Last edited by dboy-2007; 07 March 2010, 12:40 AM.

Comment

I'm better then what I have posted just now.
                              like i said prove it.

I've never met anyone like you on this forum before
                              point being?

And if all you are going to do is slag my designs which I at no point have said are great then I dont want to hear it .
                              ok.. you dont want feedback or critique yet you post your work for public review? that doesnt add up.
                              and slag your design? i am intitled to my oppinion and im not forcing you to listen now am i?

also you made it clear on several occasions that i QUOTE "I dont like you" and as you spat that out first without provocation id just like to say the feeling is mutual.

Comment

Yes and how long ago is that, your not giving me feedback, feedback is when you give me your opinion and what I could do to make my design better what you are doing is telling be that nursery children can model the models that I am making and giving me no feedback whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                                X