Virtual fleet 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtual fleet 1.0

I'm sure you all know of the very sucessful Gateworld Virtual Fleet and the AU Virtual fleet in the science and tech area of the forum. I tried to get a fleet on its feet in the fanfic section and that never really worked so I'll try here and see if this is anygood and if people like it.

This fleet will pick up from where we were left with atlantis and how we battle the wraith and various other enemies in the Milky way. We will vote in new ship classes for the major powers of Earth and show the ups and downs of the future of the universe through the fleet.

So if anyone is interested please post, I will try get a tech list and a fleet background up as soon as possible, thanks.

PS: If you dont like anything or liek the idea but arent sure with a few things please post and tell me and I will try fix the problem.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
    I'm sure you all know of the very sucessful Gateworld Virtual Fleet and the AU Virtual fleet in the science and tech area of the forum. I tried to get a fleet on its feet in the fanfic section and that never really worked so I'll try here and see if this is anygood and if people like it.

This fleet will pick up from where we were left with atlantis and how we battle the wraith and various other enemies in the Milky way. We will vote in new ship classes for the major powers of Earth and show the ups and downs of the future of the universe through the fleet.

So if anyone is interested please post, I will try get a tech list and a fleet background up as soon as possible, thanks.

PS: If you dont like anything or liek the idea but arent sure with a few things please post and tell me and I will try fix the problem.
    I wana join I actully have an idea for post Super Hive Earth if your interested.
    Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

I have no idea what vertual Fleet is but im interested

so can any1 inform me

Comment

Background/History
          Spoiler:
          After Atlantis was brought back to earth to deal with the super hive it was decided that she would be flown to the moon as a new moon base. In April 2009 they decided to use the city ship to increase 304 production instead of building a whole new hanger.

With this idea there was a problem, Atlantis was an internationally manned project and currently the only country getting ships was the US , now most of the people on Atlantis were thinking, hey I’m from wherever I’m from why am I building a US ship. The British were the first to protest and after the General Hammond had been produced they started work on the Churchill which was finished bang on Christmas 2009.

After the British example other countries wanted there own 304’s as well, Russia, China and the EU all put in for there own ship which were all accepted. Now Earth was getting quite a fleet, they now had, the Daedalus, the Odyssey, the Apollo, the General Hammond, the Churchill and the Chekov was in production.

The British wanted to be out there using some offence against the wraith so the Churchill was only at earth for a few days before she was shipped straight to Pegasus. Now in the summer of 2010 after all scheduled ships had been built the stargate was revealed to the world. People actually took it very well there were a few small riots but nothing huge. Now earth wanted to get out into the galaxy more than ever.

Tech List
          Spoiler:
          Power generation:

Naquadah Generators
          Small, Medium and Large Neutrino Ion Generators

Weapons:

Missiles

MkI Plasma Cannon (3 shots every 2 seconds 100Mt)
          MkII Plasma Cannon (2 shot every 3 seconds 350 Megaton)
          MkIII Plasma Cannon ( 1 shot every 1 second 500Mt)

MkI Plasma Beam ( 1 shot every 4 seconds 40% of original plasma beam)
          MkII Plasma Beam ( Original plasma beam)

20mm to 200mm rail guns
          20mm to 600mm coil guns

Defences:

Asgard level shields
          Goauld Level shields

Trinium plated armour

PD rail guns 20mm to 100mm

Engines:

Asgard hyperdrive

Plasma, Ion and Chemical Drives

County Specifications

Spoiler:
          Britain
          A small fast fleet that can be built relatively easily and quickly

Destroyer
          Frigate
          Cruiser
          Battle cruiser ( 304)

Russia
          A large fleet that can give and take a good beating

Dreadnaught
          Battle Carrier
          Cruiser
          Battle Cruiser (304)

China
          A fleet with a bit of everything in it

Corvette
          Destroyer
          Cruiser
          Battle Cruiser (304)

EU ( European Union)
          A fleet that’s main purpose is to defend earth

Anti Fighter Gunship
          Frigate
          Cruiser
          Battle Cruiser

US ( United States)
          A very diverse fleet with a bit of everything in it

Corvette
          Frigate
          Destroyer
          Cruiser
          Battle Cruiser
          Battle Carrier
          Dreadnaught
          Last edited by dboy-2007; 02 February 2009, 10:04 PM.

Comment

I'm in!
            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Oh and something not mentioned up there Todd is an ally, he will be making his own superhive and his wraith will have taken Dr Kellers new retrovirus.

Comment

Great, fantastic i love him especuly the super hive...
                O, is it going to be powerd by 1 ore more ZPM:s?
                sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

How about any Wraith that are still in the Milkyway (Like the Wraith queen and the theif of the hive) snuck away before it blew on the gate or support ship or were watching the battle safely from another ship (Cloakable Cruiser). Now they have gone deep into the MW and captured a few Hataks and upgraded the shields and began growing Bio armour on there hulls making them stronger hulled but still equiped with shields and upgraded Goauld/wraith weapons and equiped the Gliders with culling beams and targetting computers.
                  if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

what about the fleet in science and tech section?

Comment

I'm going to attempt to follow this one... i hope.

I've got a few bits and bobs on my HD that could possibly be modified into line with the tech guidelines......

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                        what about the fleet in science and tech section?
                        I'll still be an acive player in there but its lost its stargate, its a mesh of lots of different shows with lasers and stuff like that now.

Comment

I'll still be an acive player in there but its lost its stargate, its a mesh of lots of different shows with lasers and stuff like that now.
                          yeah , but you started that fleet so I would hate to see you go

Comment

I'll never leave lol

Comment

3.0 is still SG, its just 50 years into the future.
                              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Working...
                              X