Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Rodney, I don't care..."
    "But..."
    "No buts - the Wraith queen is not a total hottie... you need to get out in the fresh airt some more."
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Rodney, can you stand still?
      Sure, why?
      To do this. *shoot arrows into Rodney's ass up his anus*
      Oh god, WTF, oh the inhumanity. I have an arrow in my ass.
      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
        "Rodney, I don't care..."
        "But..."
        "No buts - the Wraith queen is not a total hottie... you need to get out in the fresh airt some more."
        teehee..I got a similar one

I do not care Elizabeth
        but...
        I do not care, the Asuran leader is not a hottie

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
        hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

teehee..I got a similar one

I do not care Elizabeth
          but...
          I do not care, the Asuran leader is not a hottie
          Far from... How is that old man the most efficient form the replicators could choose?

Gate Technician: CAPTAIN! ICE BERG!
          Weir: Hard to port!
          Gate Technician: It's too late! We're sinking!
          Weir: Man the life boats! Women and children first!
          *half hour later*
          Weir: I'm sorry John, the life boats are full... You're going to die!
          Sheppard: Oh... well... just in case TPTB don't save me... *kisses Weir*
          Weir: John, you didn't have to kiss me!
          Sheppard: It doesn't matter whether I live or die, I know that your heart will go on...
          Teyla: Dr. Weir! Wake up!
          *back to reality*
          Weir: What?
          Sheppard: You're sleep talking again... Does my voice really sound that deep to you?
          Weir: Oh dear....
          Teyla: Should this red light not be flashing?

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
            Far from... How is that old man the most efficient form the replicators could choose?

Gate Technician: CAPTAIN! ICE BERG!
            Weir: Hard to port!
            Gate Technician: It's too late! We're sinking!
            Weir: Man the life boats! Women and children first!
            *half hour later*
            Weir: I'm sorry John, the life boats are full... You're going to die!
            Sheppard: Oh... well... just in case TPTB don't save me... *kisses Weir*
            Weir: John, you didn't have to kiss me!
            Sheppard: It doesn't matter whether I live or die, I know that your heart will go on...
            Teyla: Dr. Weir! Wake up!
            *back to reality*
            Weir: What?
            Sheppard: You're sleep talking again... Does my voice really sound that deep to you?
            Weir: Oh dear....
            Teyla: Should this red light not be flashing?
            lmao...green for you

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

I are very much pleased that you liked it. So did I...

Comment

I are very much pleased that you liked it. So did I...
                Crap...the system won't let me green you. I will later...don't worry

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

'Tis alright if you don't, I made myself laugh which is good enough fo me.

Comment

'Tis alright if you don't, I made myself laugh which is good enough fo me.
                    sadly, I know what you mean

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Not that sad...

Comment

Not that sad...
                        no...not at all. lol. I actually make myself laugh all the time. I know what you mean

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

: everyone we have a special report from ronons a$$!
                          : pffffffffftttttttt *loud one*
                          : ooh ooh let me try!
                          : well ok then
                          : pfft fft
                          : pathetic!
                          : let me have a go
                          : *s******* ok but you wont get better than ronons
                          : PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
                          : OMG! *faints*

( im sorry if i offended anyone but i think that comes under the title of things you wouldnt want to hear )
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

More like things you would not want to smell...

Comment

More like things you would not want to smell...
                              idk... sometimes it can be quite pleasurable
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Gate Technician: OMG! Look! Something's coming through the gate!
                                Sheppard: What are they?
                                McKay: I honestly don't know...
                                Munchkins: We represent the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild! We represent the lollipop guild!
                                Sheppard: Security team to the gate room!

Comment

Working...
                                X