No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some random guy: How was a supposed to know his hair gel would react to the micro-bacteria in the sewer system?!
    Shep: You!! You... you.... -bursts into tears- why?!?!?!
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

McKay: Countless months flying from galaxy to galaxy, numerous bombardments from the Wraith, hundres of thousands of years at the bottom of an ocean subjected to thousands of pounds of pressure, a nuclear explosion and its everyday hair gel that destroys the city...If I were an ascended Ancient, I'd wipe us out...
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

thats too funny!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
          thats too funny!
          The destruction of the most technologically advanced city ever built and most significant discovery of our time because of an overflowing commode is NO laughing matter. Now shut up and grab a plunger.
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
            The destruction of the most technologically advanced city and most significant discovery of our time because of an overflowing commode is NO laughing matter. Now shut up and grab a plunger.
            *downcast*
            ok...
            can i work with sheppards team?
            sigpic

Comment

*downcast*
              ok...
              can i work with sheppards team?
              He's busy at the moment getting a swirly from an Ancient since it was his hair that started all of this.

Comment

He's busy at the moment getting a swirly from an Ancient since it was his hair that started all of this.

well act it was someone else who shaved him...
                im sure he didnt ask for it.
                sigpic

Comment

well act it was someone else who shaved him...
                  im sure he didnt ask for it.
                  The Ancient giving him the swirly warned him back when he was in middle school before he was concerned about grooming, and way before he started watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, that he should be wary and not become obsessed with his hair or his obsession would lead to great destruction.

Comment

The Ancient giving him the swirly warned him back when he was in middle school before he was concerned about grooming, and way before he started watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, that he should be wary and not become obsessed with his hair or his obsession would lead to great destruction.
                    well in that case... where will i start?
                    sigpic

Comment

Dr. Weir: John, you're more than welcome to use one of my wigs until your hair grows back.

Comment

Dr. Weir: John, you're more than welcome to use one of my wigs until your hair grows back.
                        Sheppard: You know, maybe Atlantis is about to be destroyed, but what about ME?! My...hair's been shaved off ::sniff:: Can't you guys just give me a little support? Right now, I'm getting more from from my jock strap. ::sobbing::

Comment

Dr. Weir: "I'd like to welcome to Atlantis US Air Force Pilot and Astronaught Lisa Nowak. I've assigned her to Colonel Sheppard's team, please extend a very warm welcome to her. "

Comment

Everyone, the Daedalus has been delayed. Please avoid Dr. McKay as he is capable of hurting both himself and others. We ask for your compassion during this difficult time as he has been mutated by caffiene deprivation. Just £3 a month can help this poor suffering soul ...

Comment

The Carpenters...

"Just like me, they long to be close to you"

(Search iTunes and you'll understand)

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                                Everyone, the Daedalus has been delayed. Please avoid Dr. McKay as he is capable of hurting both himself and others. We ask for your compassion during this difficult time as he has been mutated by caffiene deprivation. Just £3 a month can help this poor suffering soul ...
                                Rodfam lol! =D
                                When all technology has failed and all hope is lost, we will realize we had the ultimate advantage all along...

MAY BANJOS RULE THE WORLD!!!
                                The reason my chemistry teacher hates me:
                                Spoiler:
                                MBA (my chemistry teacher): What is Avagadros constant?
                                Me: 6 and a bit times 10 to the 23.
                                MBA: Yea, you know that "bit" is two billion trillion?
                                Me: Im barnsley and hung over, a bit will do
                                AND
                                MBA: What do we do to the number of moles to get the number of atoms?
                                Me: Times it by that really big number!
                                MBA: Yes, that really big number, what is it?
                                Me: How should i know?
                                MBA: Its on the board
                                Me: Then whats the point in asking???

Comment

Working...
                                X