No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mom used to be able to know everything I do... but then I grew smarter and I can get away with many things...

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

it's hard when your mum has the only T.V. with cable

Comment

It's easy when she sleeps like someone suffering from that one parasite in Morpheus... I'm supposed to be in bed right now, gotta go with the Girl Scout Troop early in the 'morn to sort school supplies... But give her a few minutes and she couldn't wake up if the refigerator blew up.

Comment

hahaha I should be sleeping too. I have curch in the morning...and I'm forced to attend...or cable gets cancelld

Comment

Me supposes it would be worth it... I can't get my parents to get cable no matter what... Grr... But I have methods of staying up to date... Many wonderful methods indeed...

Comment

ohh methods *wink wink* *hint hint* gotcha

Comment

It took me many months to develop my methods... *grin* But they are developed now...

Comment

I would understand.....my methods for watching involve three hours of listening to people blab on about how grateful they are for the people around them...sob I'm so touched..pfft yeah the moment they leave the church they're back to swearing and bad mouthing......

Comment

Last time I was in a church I faced Pier Pressure from our "group leader" because I mentioned that the theory of evolution also says that we most distantly evolved from bacteria... And then she said I was stupid if I beleived in evolution... and I was just like... "No, I don't beleive in evolution..." So much for that lecture on standing up to Pier Pressure... I honestly thought my "group leader" was going to hurt me if I said anything less...

Comment

Oy! I know how that is. I make suggestions and they shut them down the moment my mouth opens. Or if I snicker each time they say Ba'al

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
                        Oy! I know how that is. I make suggestions and they shut them down the moment my mouth opens. Or if I snicker each time they say Ba'al
                        I think you guys would like my church. Wveryone wears jeans and junk, we have a cafe that serves some awesome coffee, the youth group has a skate park, a video game room, we can meet on saturday nights. I like it. If you say something you dont get your head chopped off.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                        hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Unwanted Atlantis loudspeaker msg would be
                          Everyone in the puddlejumper Ronon has farted again.

Comment

Originally posted by Orici icirO
                            Unwanted Atlantis loudspeaker msg would be
                            Everyone in the puddlejumper Ronon has farted again.
                            teehee...you said fart

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                            hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

"For the last time Rodney, I am not your mother!"
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Attention, there is a tornado headed towards us. It is an F6. Be prepared for high speed winds.
                                That's bad.
                                Why?
                                With wind speeds up to 384mph, solid things become missiles and can punch holes in the city.
                                I got an idea, use Kavanagh as a shield against the twister.
                                That was a great idea Ford, where do we place Kavanagh?
                                In front of the twister.
                                Nice, we'll drop him off via puddle jumper.
                                *Ford's plan is in action and the twister is headed towards the Athosians*
                                Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X