• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayan
    *snort* roflmao!!
    hey!Was that sarcastic?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

hey!Was that sarcastic?
      no... i snorted while trying not to laugh before i succummed to a fit of giggles and lmao while on the floor b/c the chair was uncomfortable
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

"We're going to be having seafood for dinner for the next month."
        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

no... i snorted while trying not to laugh before i succummed to a fit of giggles and lmao while on the floor b/c the chair was uncomfortable
          still not nice...but if you came to texas, I would still be nice to you because i'm cool like that

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

still not nice...but if you came to texas, I would still be nice to you because i'm cool like that
            sorry... it was a compliment really! and i really do need to visit texas one of these days.... i have too many friends in the lone star state
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

sorry... it was a compliment really! and i really do need to visit texas one of these days.... i have too many friends in the lone star state
              Then take your friends to South Padre Island. Nice little beach with some good hotels, food, entertianment and stuff. (and it is a lot cheaper than Dallas or Fort worth )

Weir: Due to Rodney's messing with the TV's, we will be stuck watching "the Mckay family home videos" . Being so , Dr. Heightmeyer has requested no more Walk ins as she is very, very busy

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

It turns out that the Ancients liked the Wraith more than us so Atlantis is about to exterminate everyone on base, have a nice day.

Comment

Weir: Here is my fave Star Trek music video.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff_P...mic%20Castaway
                  Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Wraith queen: i'll give you five bucks if you tell me the location of Earth,
                    Rodney: no way!
                    Wraith queen: and a lap dance
                    Rodney: Deal

Comment

I lost my genetalia in an unfortunate smelting accident.
                      McKay here's a lemon.* McKay eats the lemon and falls into the Kawoosh*
                      Zelenka, you are now chief of the science department of Atlantis.
                      Great, now I don't have to be overridden by McKay anymore.
                      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebuster64
                        Wraith queen: i'll give you five bucks if you tell me the location of Earth,
                        Rodney: no way!
                        Wraith queen: and a lap dance
                        Rodney: Deal
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

McKay: Lt. Colonel Sheppard, Chaya is here to see you.
                          Weir: Lt. Ford, please bring my Super Soaker to the gate room.
                          *five minutes later*
                          Sheppard: Chaya, my love! What is wrong?
                          Chaya: My dress... it is... wet.
                          Sheppard: No! Cruel world, why?
                          Weir: *snicker*

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

I'm going to tell Sheppard what you did, Dr. Weir...
                            If you don't you'll get a repeat of last Thursday night...
                            My lips are sealed...
                            Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                            SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Sheppard: here's your Chuckie doll you always wanted
                              Weir: its so ugly, but at least it'll get rid of Kavanaugh
                              Kavanaugh:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                              sHEPPARD: LOOKS LIKE ITS DOING ITS JOB WELL

Comment

McKay: Let me put it this way: NO-ONE is getting their underwear back until the lemon jokes stop, got it?
                                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Working...
                                X