No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you go into withdrawl everytime you see "The server is to busy" message.
    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
    Daniel: Oh! You see?
    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

when you spend time thinking about how you are a gate head...
      -you know your crazy right?
      -...yes
      -ok just checking

-I'm only as paranoid as the voices in my head say i am.

Me and My Danielbot live in a cabin by the woods...

there's something fishy about our new puppy...

Comment

when you hate your brother and want to use a hand device on him.

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
          ...you fantasize about being able to zat your boss.
          Yep, very guilty.

......when you explain just why the shirt with 'Jack lives here' makes you laugh.

...... when even your puppy reconises the stargate theme and comes running to watch. Im serious, she loves stargate and Finding nemo. The only times she watches tv.
          When your'e in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A close friend will be in the cell with you saying 'damm that was fun!'

Comment

when you have Event Horizon as the graphic on your Windows Media Player

when you log off cos D&C is on re-runs
            sigpic

Comment

When you realize you have two eps playing simultaneously...one that you're watching on TiVo...and the one you're capping on your computer...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Livi2Jack
                1.You refer to your mother-in-law as a Goa'uld.

2.And tell her that YOU are the only System Lord in THIS family.
                My mother-in-law actually does exhibit a lot of Goa'uld-like qualities. She's vain, and thinks everyone in the family should worship her. However, actually referring to her as a Goa'uld would be an insult to Goa'ulds everywhere.

Okay, back on topic. Someone mentioned wishing they could zat their boss. How about wishing you could zat all the stupid drivers around you? Or wishing you could use a hand device on them... "hang up the cell phone... hang up the cell phone..." Crazy Tau'ri drivers...
                Last edited by CatGoddess; 11 April 2005, 05:48 AM.
                I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

when, after you have had a particularly bad fight with one of your siblings, you wonder where you can buy a pain stick for a very good price!

and then you start hunting for a sarcophagus too so you can have some real fun with that pain stick!!
                  Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                  -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

...when you know the dialog so well that you can have a conversation with people who have never heard of Stargate using only lines from the show and they never know the difference.

(It's fun! Try it!)
                    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                    it has it's own laws and beats about things
                    which the intellect scorns."
                    - Mark Twain -

Comment

When a certain shot in the Hitchkiker's Guide to the Galaxy trailer makes you think the film has somehow incorportated stargates....
                      And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                      Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                      Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                      Daniel: Oh! You see?
                      Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

when you are sure that your dog's eyes glow

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                          when you are sure that your dog's eyes glow
                          i see you have met my puppy Luci...
                          -you know your crazy right?
                          -...yes
                          -ok just checking

-I'm only as paranoid as the voices in my head say i am.

Me and My Danielbot live in a cabin by the woods...

there's something fishy about our new puppy...

Comment

when the most important decision of your life is whether or not to get a dog.
                            'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

1. when you suggest you build a stargate for your egypt-themed college party
                              2. when you offer to host a die-hard stargate fan for your univ.'s prefrosh weekend
                              3. when you yell at your male friend for being more obsessed with natalie portman than amanda tapping.

Comment

When you have a major test in a few hours, but you have to come on GW and post before you can study, because you can't concentrate from all the SG ideas strolling through your brain .

Comment

Working...
                                X