Stargate: Ragnarok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
    I am still working on Stargate Ragnarok though, and I have no intention of abandoning the series.
    yay
    sigpic

Comment

I am really very impressed with what i have read so far.. can't wait for more
      Well, let me see - we've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death.

Comment

Thank you! I'm very happy you enjoyed it so much. I'm juggling a number of Stargate fanfics and non-fanfic projects with RL events, but now I have a plot I like for part 3, I'll try and get a lot more done on it.
        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
        sigpic
        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Life is being "interesting" for everyone these days, it seems.

And March isn't that far away.
          If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
            Life is being "interesting" for everyone these days, it seems.
            This is very true...I know that for me, more significant events have happened so far in 2010 than in all of 2009.

And March isn't that far away.
            True, but I don't believe I specified which year.... March is likely the very earliest SGR 3 will appear, barring the miraculous reappearance of my muse. But I am working on it. Slowly.
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

First off, let me apologise sincerely for the delay in producing a new SGR tale for you all. 2010 has been a phenomenally eventful year for me so far, and that has unfortunately left me very little time or energy at all to write.

Secondly, it has been well over a year since the last installment of Stargate Ragnarok was posted, so I want to thank those of you who are still patiently waiting and tell you it won't be long now.

Thirdly...I am writing part three, I'm a little over halfway through writing it, but I don't want to put a date out for it's completion, even a speculative one, because that's been useless in the past and I don't honestly know when it will be ready.

Fourthly (is there such a word?), I'd like to check if my betas are going to be willing and able to do their thing soon. Well, soon-ish. Slightly soon-ish. Maybe...

Fifthly? Expect big changes for Taylor and team...
              sigpic

Comment

You can blame me a bit as well Sealurk's been betaing Standard Operating Procedure (and i'm about to jump into a rewrite of it anyway thanks to some new knowledge )

I did give him a "Jack" line a little while ago, so i think a new installment is coming
                Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

I'm still here and still available to help in any way I can
                  If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Just finshed reading what you have wrote so far and I am very impressed. You have really used Norse mythology to your advantage and the "Feinir" are a very scary and powerfull sounding race. I also love how you have basicly wiped out the 304's advantage with the Asgard wepaons out in a very intellegent way that fits into your story. I look forward to reading more!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Just re-read your story, when will be more?

Comment

Originally posted by Burns View Post
                        Just re-read your story, when will be more?
                        From what i've heard, soon! (well.. soonish. Sealurk's exact words were something along the lines of "Before 2012" and he may have been distracted by a ham sandiwch and a spectacular rear end. his words, not mine )
                        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                          From what i've heard, soon! (well.. soonish. Sealurk's exact words were something along the lines of "Before 2012" and he may have been distracted by a ham sandiwch and a spectacular rear end. his words, not mine )
                          But it was a really good ham sandwich...as for the other distraction, we won't go there right now.

I made huge progress with SGR Part 3 yesterday, so if I can maintain a similar pace, it will be along fairly shortly. However, last time I said something like this, another few months passed.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                            Well no disrespect to sealurk (or you) can I beta for you so this story can be written or finished?

Comment

Sam your taken some time off could that mean that sealurk is coming back with the 3rd part?

Comment

Originally posted by Burns View Post
                                Well no disrespect to sealurk (or you) can I beta for you so this story can be written or finished?
                                LMAO!

Actually DF just got updated. Getting it betaed takes too much time IMO and despite wanting a high quality story, it's waaaaaaaaaaaay too long to keep pestering my betas over. Sealurk has been invaluable with writing SOP, as has Womble, whom i've just realized needs to be contacted for a very very important scene in SOP.

I've given Sealurk a few boot whomps to get writing I haven't sent him anything to beta (and likely won't for awhile as i'm reworking SOP) so he can focus on SGR and the other distractions in his life including that ham sandwich

Comment

Working...
                                X